Ultimate Daredevil Rogues

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
What a great forum. So yeah, if whenever A Daredevil Ongoing/Mini is made here's some ideas for some classic Daredevil villains. I'll split them into Main villains and villains who'll just be getting cameos.

Threats

Kingpin - Well established already in The Ultimate Universe. Obviously he'll be one of the biggest threats Daredevil would face as he tries to keep Hell's Kitchen clean

Bullseye - Also established in Ultimate Elektra, Bullseye would come back and try to work his way back into Fisk's employment. The deal: Kill Daredevil and he's in.

Owl - Mentioned in Ultimate Teamup # 7. Following Frank Castle's imprisonment, Daredevil goes to the source of all that's taken place between The Punisher and local police officers. Best of all The Owl is looking to take over The Kingpin's territory now that he's been outed by Spider-Man (Continuity works out). Owl's a Animal Evolutionary and there could be some tie ins to UXM. Another major threat to Daredevil.

Mr. Fear - The name Zolten Drago sucks, so Ultimate Fear would be named after either Samuel "Starr" Saxon, Larry Cranston, or Alan ***an. I like the last best. His backstory would change obviously. Twisted man who is obsessed with Fear and it's how it plays a role in the lives of humans. He teaches at a community college and has trouble holding that job. Gets fired but not before he accidently discovers how to perfect fear gas. He's got no real plan of wealth or power but just likes people to be afraid. People would always think this would be Daredevil's archrival, maybe the ultimate version can be.

Guys that need to be taken seriously

The Purple Man - Big time chemist, Zebediah Killgrave, could never get a date in High School and was considered by everyone to be the biggest creeper ever. Working for Roxxon Corporation's Chemical department one of his fellow co-worker's working on a chemical that's originally called "Love Potion No. 9". The chemical acts a pheromone enhancer. tested as a spray the only side-effect is that it turns the area applied to purple and unknown to the characters is highly addictive. Kill grave steals samples every night and his social life is improving greatly. Soon he can't get enough and after accidently getting a spray on his tastebuds while frantically bathing himself he turns himself purple and gains the power to control anyone within a limited radius. His main target: Karen Page, secretary of Nelson & Murdock.

Typhoid Mary - Working on it :? Would like to see her fall in continuity sometime after Elektra is out of the picture and before Karen Page and Matt hook up. I can't seem to get past just some random girl with a schizo problem and pyrotelekenisis. I don't see the need to tie her in anywhere.

Mr. Hyde - Threw this around in the fanfic. Calvin Zabo was one of the smartest teenagers in America. Right out of college SHIELD offered him a job but he was turned away during the applicational process due to undisclosed pyschological problems. Unknown to SHIELD, Wilson Fisk is working on his own version of the Supersoldier serum and employees Zabo. Zabo's a fan of three things; Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, The Hulk incident, and his work. Working day and night to perfect his version, one that is an undetectable mixture of Gamma radiation and pieces of supersoldier serum that he can get his hands on. When Fisk grows impatient and asks Zabo to test it on himself Zabo turns into Mr. Hyde. He then beats the crap out of Fisk and leaves burning all evidence of his work. He then terrorizes Fisk's territories. Daredevil has trouble tracking him because the two versions have different heartbeats and Zabo is able to escape. He's later stopped by a joint effort of USM and UDD.

Jokers (Like Shocker in USM)

Turk - Petty Criminal. Daredevil uses him for information. He's constantly asking Daredevil to be his side-kick.

Stilt-Man - Wilbur Day is one of the best burglars in New York. Once he breaks into Roxxon Corporation and steals armor built for military use to fix... things that... are really high... in combat zones (Wow, whose to blame for coming up with Stilt-Man). Anyway he steals it and does a short stint of crime sprees before he's stopped by Daredevil.

Jester - Jonathan Powers is a man who dresses up in a clown outfit and attempts to attack Daredevil after a newsbreak about Daredevil and a recent battle cuts into the local news coverage of his stupid antics. He's seriously disturbed and is stopped immediately.

LeapFrog - Vincent Patilio was a twisted youth who was obsessed with the brotherhood mutant, Mortimer Toynbee. He wants to be just like his hero and builds some weak boots that make him spring in the air. He wears a black shirt with a frog on it. He causes a quick annoyance in broad daylight and Daredevil stops him. Quick opening sequence and Daredevil gets to say "Change Your Life"

Am I missing anyone you'd like to see?

That's some pretty cool stuff there MWF. Nice job.

If you guys would like to tell me which ones you like more than others that'd be cool..

I missed one too.

Ultimate Fixer/Bont - Merge the two characters in the Daredevil Origin story. Bont was pretty damn cool in The Golden Age arc. The twist I'd like to see is him getting away with killing Battleing Jack and Wilson Fisk is one of his henchmen and thinks that Bont is getting to sloppy so Kingpin kills him and replaces him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Mr. Fear - The name Zolten Drago sucks, so Ultimate Fear would be named after either Samuel "Starr" Saxon, Larry Cranston, or Alan ***an. I like the last best. His backstory would change obviously. Twisted man who is obsessed with Fear and it's how it plays a role in the lives of humans. He teaches at a community college and has trouble holding that job. Gets fired but not before he accidently discovers how to perfect fear gas. He's got no real plan of wealth or power but just likes people to be afraid. People would always think this would be Daredevil's archrival, maybe the ultimate version can be.
This one I particularly like.

Big fan of The Purple Man update, but I think he should make himself that way on purpose. We've only had one person gain powers by accident in the Ultimate Universe, and since he's already doesing himself...

I don't really like the Animal Evolutionary for the Owl. It seems to me that they were a fairly small group, regaurdless of what Prosimian said about thier expanding ranks. Infact I don't even think I'd want him to be a mutant. If he was abusing the mutants of New York to modify himself, in the new, trendy super-soilder way, and to possibly make MGH, then wouldn't that be a whole lot more dispicable?

Baxter said:
Big fan of The Purple Man update, but I think he should make himself that way on purpose. We've only had one person gain powers by accident in the Ultimate Universe, and since he's already doesing himself...

He did do it to himself. I know it looks like it was an "accident" but really he didn't even try to stop himself from taking it all down.

Baxter said:
I don't really like the Animal Evolutionary for the Owl. It seems to me that they were a fairly small group, regaurdless of what Prosimian said about thier expanding ranks. Infact I don't even think I'd want him to be a mutant. If he was abusing the mutants of New York to modify himself, in the new, trendy super-soilder way, and to possibly make MGH, then wouldn't that be a whole lot more dispicable?

So instead of him being a mutant he turns into one by taking Ultimate MGH?

TheManWithoutFear said:
So instead of him being a mutant he turns into one by taking Ultimate MGH?
No, he's just a freak. An ugly little man who wants to make people suffer while trying to turn a quick dime off it. Hell, if I thought it would mkae it to the page I'd have him dealing in every form of human misery possible, from child prostitution to purposful testing of drugs on live subjects.

Baxter said:
No, he's just a freak. An ugly little man who wants to make people suffer while trying to turn a quick dime off it. Hell, if I thought it would mkae it to the page I'd have him dealing in every form of human misery possible, from child prostitution to purposful testing of drugs on live subjects.

sounds fine... but I don't see why he still can't be a mutant while doin' it. Maybe not an animal evolutionary, I just thought that'd be cool considering there's such a sub group and who The Owl actually is...

Yo thanks for telling me to come over here ManWithoutFear (kinda liking it more than the benbo).

but.....
I love the ideas you have (and ****, if i ever get to write DD one day, im calling you)
here's one you missed...

ultimate ringmaster.

there is a short arc between 'wakeup' and 'underboss' and i cannot remember the guys name who wrote it, but it was basically a fill in arc. He did a great thing with ringmaster and false memory implantation (that i wish someone would play off of).

that and i would love to see an ultimate typhoid. or even better.......

and ultimate....

heather glenn/gloriana o'brien. I think o brien really screwed with matt and foggy on the emotional side... :)

MG

Murdocks Girl said:
Yo thanks for telling me to come over here ManWithoutFear (kinda liking it more than the benbo).

but.....
I love the ideas you have (and ****, if i ever get to write DD one day, im calling you)
here's one you missed...

ultimate ringmaster.

there is a short arc between 'wakeup' and 'underboss' and i cannot remember the guys name who wrote it, but it was basically a fill in arc. He did a great thing with ringmaster and false memory implantation (that i wish someone would play off of).

that and i would love to see an ultimate typhoid. or even better.......

and ultimate....

heather glenn/gloriana o'brien. I think o brien really screwed with matt and foggy on the emotional side... :)

MG

No problem Murdocks Girl. Definitely happy to have you here :twisted:

I know the fill in arc you're referring too. "Playing to the Camera" I liked it more than most people/fans did. If you have any ideas on some of the characters you mentioned please feel free to post them. I'm looking forward to your insights on the board. Again, Welcome. :twisted:

This site is going down the drain

Oh no for the love of all that's holy not a female MWoF. We need that about as much as we need a female ice.(Even through that would make sense to like Justin Timberlake)

J/K Welcome Murdock's Girl :rockon:

Welcome Murdocks Girl!!!!

Please keep your hands inside the keyboard and in the incident of a MWOF or Captain attack, please use the exit key on your right!

TheManWithoutFear said:
thou
BTW those "rock on" smileys are giving me seizures. :?

They remind me of happy noodle boy :D

PS, Look here MWOF.......:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Latest posts

Back