Ultimate Daredevil Rogues

Well, since Ultimate Daredevil is going to show up the same day that comic fans are glad to see Singer... I don't really know who I'd like to see Ultimatized. ;)

jtg3885 said:
Well, since Ultimate Daredevil is going to show up the same day that comic fans are glad to see Singer... I don't really know who I'd like to see Ultimatized. ;)

I know but this is the "Baseless Speculation & Ideas" Forum. It is fun to speculate on things that may never happen.

The Overlord said:
I know but this is the "Baseless Speculation & Ideas" Forum. It is fun to speculate on things that may never happen.
I know, but I've been gone for over two weeks, and since I have to make up for lost time ragging on things like MWoF's Daredevil's obsession, I just took the easiest available target.

Daredevil sucks! :twisted:

*goes back to watching the doodles of his Girl Without Fear* j/k

jtg3885 said:

Is there a female Daredevil in your fic now? :shock:

jtg3885 said:
I know, but I've been gone for over two weeks, and since I have to make up for lost time ragging on things like MWoF's Daredevil's obsession, I just took the easiest available target.

Daredevil sucks! :twisted:

Well read the Frank Miller Daredevil run and then decide if Daredevil does indeed "suck". :wink:

Pathetic:

Ultimate Man-Bull: A sad and pathetic creature, Man-Bull is one of a newer generation of Animal Evolutionary. Created by the cruel Dr. Kline at Roxxon's secret genetic lab, the creature was tortured, treated as a lab rat and given the name "Man-Bull" as sign of Kline's contempt of the creature. One night the "Man-Bull" creature escapes from Dr. Kline's lab. Dr. Kline assembles a team of mercenaries to track down and recapture the creature. Daredevil discovers battle between Man-Bull and Dr. Kline's team and assumes that "Man-Bull" is the threat. The creature escapes and Kline tells DD that creature is dangerous and must be recaptured. When DD discovers the Man-Bull creature again he finds it is quite harmless and discovers evidence of torture. DD quickly discovers that Dr. Kline is the true monster, not Man-Bull.

The Overlord said:
Pathetic:

Ultimate Man-Bull: A sad and pathetic creature, Man-Bull is one of a newer generation of Animal Evolutionary. Created by the cruel Dr. Kline at Roxxon's secret genetic lab, the creature was tortured, treated as a lab rat and given the name "Man-Bull" as sign of Kline's contempt of the creature. One night the "Man-Bull" creature escapes from Dr. Kline's lab. Dr. Kline assembles a team of mercenaries to track down and recapture the creature. Daredevil discovers battle between Man-Bull and Dr. Kline's team and assumes that "Man-Bull" is the threat. The creature escapes and Kline tells DD that creature is dangerous and must be recaptured. When DD discovers the Man-Bull creature again he finds it is quite harmless and discovers evidence of torture. DD quickly discovers that Dr. Kline is the true monster, not Man-Bull.
Interesting

TheManWithoutFear said:
Interesting

Thanks.

Also there could be a cameo by the Ani-Men: Bird Man, Ape Man and Cat Man, as other pathetic creatures that have been created by Dr. Kline and are being tortured in his lab.

The Overlord said:
Thanks.

Also there could be a cameo by the Ani-Men: Bird Man, Ape Man and Cat Man, as other pathetic creatures that have been created by Dr. Kline and are being tortured in his lab.
Little Cameos in the lab? That would be a very cool easter egg. You should write this. Your ideas are awesome. So now that I've dubbed you the master... I know that some of the main ideas are intertwined with mine. How do you feel about mine and would you change any of them if you could?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Little Cameos in the lab? That would be a very cool easter egg. You should write this. Your ideas are awesome. So now that I've dubbed you the master... I know that some of the main ideas are intertwined with mine. How do you feel about mine and would you change any of them if you could?

All your ideas are great, the only thing I would consider is trying to find ways to seperate Mr. Fear from Scarecrow as much as possible. I would make Alan ***an a bitter childhood rival's of Matt Murdock who grows up to a revenge obsessed psychopath, who has a grudge against Murdock, but Daredevil gets in the way.

The Overlord said:
All your ideas are great, the only thing I would consider is trying to find ways to seperate Mr. Fear from Scarecrow as much as possible. I would make Alan ***an a bitter childhood rival's of Matt Murdock who grows up to a revenge obsessed psychopath, who has a grudge against Murdock, but Daredevil gets in the way.

That's all good. But it's difficult to seperate the two (Scarecrow and Mr. Fear) They both have the same main theme to them, FEAR. So it's gonna be tough to do. The background you have is good but how do you suggest he turns into "Mr. Fear"?

TheManWithoutFear said:
That's all good. But it's difficult to seperate the two (Scarecrow and Mr. Fear) They both have the same main theme to them, FEAR. So it's gonna be tough to do. The background you have is good but how do you suggest he turns into "Mr. Fear"?

That's why I said, as much as possible, it is a tough task seperating Mr. Fear from Scarecrow, but any difference no matter how slight, is good, that is why I would give Mr. Fear a different motive than Scarecrow, i.e: his grudge against Matt Murdock.

Here is how I would handle Mr. Fear's origin:

Alan ***an's parents had always encourged him to be the best student in school, but he was always being bested by Matt Murdock. Instead of praising
Alan for his accomplishments, they would always berate him for comming in second.

When Murdock was blinded, Alan was overjoyed, believing that he finally had the edge on his old rival. However when Matt still proved to be the superior student and became valedictorian of their high school, Alan was enraged. Again his parents berated him for coming in second place.

Both Matt and Alan enrolled in law courses at Columbia University. When Matt once got superior marks to Alan, Alan decided to even the odds. Alan decided to steal the answers to the term's final law exam. However Matt discovered Alan's attempted theft and reported to campus security.

The Dean of Columbia's law department, Jason Sloan berate Alan and had him exspelled. Alan's parents disowned him and he was forced to become a janitor.

Years later, Alan was working as a janitor in the lab of Dr. Samuel Starr, a famous chemist. One night Dr. Starr creates a fear serum by accident. Alan knocks Starr out, steals his notes and the sample of the serum. He then sets fire to the lab, making it look like an accident.

Studying Starr's notes Alan manages to recreate the fear serum. Alan creates a costume and begins a campaign of revenge, as Mr. Fear. Mr. fear murders his parents and Dean Sloan by exposing them to his fear gas and giving them heart attacks. Now Mr. Fear is ready to gain revenge on the person he hates the most, Matt Murdock.

P.S: By the way will your version of Ultimate Purple Man eventually become
nutcase who thinks he is a comic book character like was in Alias?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Overlord I dunno why I missed your post here but I like Your Fear idea is a good one...

In other news:

Ultimate Typhoid Mary

Thanks.

As for Ultimate Typhoid Mary idea it seems pretty good, but does she still have multiple personality disorder? That always seemed central to her character.

The Overlord said:
Thanks.

As for Ultimate Typhoid Mary idea it seems pretty good, but does she still have multiple personality disorder? That always seemed central to her character.

Yeah, and it will characterize Stick a little better and show that he's not really as stable of a guy. I don't want the personality transitions to not be as common as 616. The big crazy Typhoid would appear later when she was battleing.

Ultimate Nameless One- The man known only as the "Nameless One" is the leader of a cult known as "The Universal Church of Truth". He has taken the title of "The Nameless One" because he believes his name does not matter, only his mission does. The Nameless One believes he is the last prophet of God, sent here to clease the world of unbelievers who do not accept him as God's last prophet. He has total command over hundreds of followers who will do anything he commands and has been ordering ritual killings all over Hell's Kitchen. Only Daredevil can stop this madman.

The Overlord said:
Ultimate Nameless One- The man known only as the "Nameless One" is the leader of a cult known as "The Universal Church of Truth". He has taken the title of "The Nameless One" because he believes his name does not matter, only his mission does. The Nameless One believes he is the last prophet of God, sent here to clease the world of unbelievers who do not accept him as God's last prophet. He has total command over hundreds of followers who will do anything he commands and has been ordering ritual killings all over Hell's Kitchen. Only Daredevil can stop this madman.

MWOF gives it two thumbs way up. Love it.

Ultimate Ringmaster- Maynard Tiboldt did not have a happy childhood, his druken father would beat him everyday. One day the police came and took Maynard Tiboldt's father away and Maynard has sent to several different foster homes, where he suffers similar abuses. When Maynard becomes 18 he joins a circus as a clown. Over his career as a clown, he sees happy families and is filled with rage, seeing happy families reminds him of his own stolen childhood.

One day he secretly kidnaps and murders one of the children visiting the circus. When he finds out about the family's sorrow on the news, he is killed with sadistic joy. Maynard quickly takes over the circus, filling it with criminals and freaks. Maynard's circus goes around killing children in small towns, framing some local pattsy for the crime. Soon Maynard's circus is comming to NYC.

It it good or is Ultimate Ringmaster too evil?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back