Ultimate Daredevil storylines

I'm hittin' the reset button on Hawkeye's use of Ultimate Elektra.

Ultimate Daredevil: Forgiveness
Elektra's the Ultimate Universe's deadliest assasin. But just how cold hearted is she?
Elektra is in a church, praying. A Sister Maggie speaks with her and opens up a hidden doubt that Elektra has been keeping held up inside her for as long as she can remember.
Elektra's next assignment is to kill Ben Urich is in knee deep in Wilson Fisk's business. When Elektra attempts the hit she's face to face with Daredevil. Old flames begin to burn again and Elektra turns over a new leaf and the two live seemingly happily ever after.

Give a 4 issue arc to a Daredevil/Elektra team-up... dealing with the two working together on solving cases. Matt breaking up with Karen and a lot of tension between Karen and Elektra. Throw in a small ultimization of Leap-Frog or something.

Daredevil/Elektra: Reunion

Bullseye's back! The first thing on his mind isn't vengance on Elektra but of the big man himself. After trying to take out Fisk and getting his *** handed to him he's offered his job back if he can take care of Daredevil once and for all. Bullseye begins to torment Hell's Kitchen calling the devil out. Elektra shows up as an added bonus. We know how it ends... Bullseye kills Elektra... but does Daredevil control himself this time? It's the end of two Ultimate Characters... and in the Ultimate Universe dead means dead...

Fine I'm bored... I'll post the other ideas

Ultimate Daredevil: Big Time

Daredevil's running around in yellow tights and poor equipment. Not that it's a bad thing. Hell's Kitchen is getting cleaned up regardless of Matt Murdock's attire as a vigilante. But a certain Home Security Organization takes notice of the activities and the urban legends surround this New York neighborhood. Nick Fury is on the verge of organizeing a team of elite individuals to help in global threats. Fury sends SHIELD Agent Del Toro to track Daredevil and find out his deal. Fury then approaches Matt Murdock and offers him new equipment and a vacation to Japan to deal with an upcoming threat in the form of The Hand. But how is Fury associated with Dardevil's former mentor, Stick? What does Stick have to do with The Hand? And how does this threat stack up against the two-bit thugs Matt's used to dealing with back home?

Guest Starring: Ultimate Cat, Ultimate Stick, Ultimate Rage, Ultimate White Tiger, Ultimate Chaste members.

Ultimate Typhoid Mary, Ultimate Kirgi, Ultimate Tattoo, other Ultimate Hand members.

Ultimate Daredevil: Hyde

Wilson Fisk is secretly working on a super-soldier serum of his own. He's currently employed Dr. Calvin Zabo. Zabo's one of the brightest minds in the country and was almost accepted to the Think Tank but was denied for undisclosed pyschological problems. When Zabo creates a serum with the help of Norman Osbornes notes and some old ss formulas. He turns himself into a monster of man, named Mr. Hyde. Hyde destroys Kingpin's secret labs and begins his dillusional quest for wold domination starting with Hell's Kitchen. Daredevil confronts Hyde and gets a little help from an unlikely neighborhood friendly neighbor? Will Spider-Man and Daredevil finally get a long? And will Ultimate Mr. Hyde ever be contained?

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:

Daredevil's running around in yellow tights and poor equipment. Not that it's a bad thing. Hell's Kitchen is getting cleaned up regardless of Matt Murdock's attire as a vigilante. But a certain Home Security Organization takes notice of the activities and the urban legends surround this New York neighborhood. Nick Fury is on the verge of organizeing a team of elite individuals to help in global threats. Fury sends SHIELD Agent Del Toro to track Daredevil and find out his deal. Fury then approaches Matt Murdock and offers him new equipment and a vacation to Japan to deal with an upcoming threat in the form of The Hand. But how is Fury associated with Dardevil's former mentor, Stick? What does Stick have to do with The Hand? And how does this threat stack up against the two-bit thugs Matt's used to dealing with back home?

Guest Starring: Ultimate Cat, Ultimate Stick, Ultimate Rage, Ultimate White Tiger, Ultimate Chaste members.

Ultimate Typhoid Mary, Ultimate Kirgi, Ultimate Tattoo, other Ultimate Hand members.

Wilson Fisk is secretly working on a super-soldier serum of his own. He's currently employed Dr. Calvin Zabo. Zabo's one of the brightest minds in the country and was almost accepted to the Think Tank but was denied for undisclosed pyschological problems. When Zabo creates a serum with the help of Norman Osbornes notes and some old ss formulas. He turns himself into a monster of man, named Mr. Hyde. Hyde destroys Kingpin's secret labs and begins his dillusional quest for wold domination starting with Hell's Kitchen. Daredevil confronts Hyde and gets a little help from an unlikely neighborhood friendly neighbor? Will Spider-Man and Daredevil finally get a long? And will Ultimate Mr. Hyde ever be contained?

I think I'm going to use your story "Big Time" to build one of my own:

A Bullet with Your Name On It:

After Fury and DD defeat the Hand, other officals in the US government become worried that Nick Fury is becomming too powerful. They summon one of their most elite agents, Bullet, a man of considerable speed and strength, to eliminate Fury and DD. Can DD and Fury defeat this dangerous man before it's too late?

The Overlord said:
I think I'm going to use your story "Big Time" to build one of my own:

A Bullet with Your Name On It:

After Fury and DD defeat the Hand, other officals in the US government become worried that Nick Fury is becomming too powerful. They summon one of their most elite agents, Bullet, a man of considerable speed and strength, to eliminate Fury and DD. Can DD and Fury defeat this dangerous man before it's too late?

It's good but it's sketchy because it so early in Ultimate Universe history. The government shouldn't be worrying about Fury so much right now because he does become the head of SHIELD.

I was thinking about useing Bullet as a general-like character to Fisk who has the honor of taking Hell's Kitchen. I was also kind of thinkin' that if Echo or Del Toro was left over use this as an oppurtunity to parallel Matt's origin and have one of the girls growing up and do the same thing after Bullet kills her father.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm hittin' the reset button on Hawkeye's use of Ultimate Elektra.

Ultimate Daredevil: Forgiveness
Elektra's the Ultimate Universe's deadliest assasin. But just how cold hearted is she?
Elektra is in a church, praying. A Sister Maggie speaks with her and opens up a hidden doubt that Elektra has been keeping held up inside her for as long as she can remember.
Elektra's next assignment is to kill Ben Urich is in knee deep in Wilson Fisk's business. When Elektra attempts the hit she's face to face with Daredevil. Old flames begin to burn again and Elektra turns over a new leaf and the two live seemingly happily ever after.

Give a 4 issue arc to a Daredevil/Elektra team-up... dealing with the two working together on solving cases. Matt breaking up with Karen and a lot of tension between Karen and Elektra. Throw in a small ultimization of Leap-Frog or something.

Daredevil/Elektra: Reunion

Bullseye's back! The first thing on his mind isn't vengance on Elektra but of the big man himself. After trying to take out Fisk and getting his *** handed to him he's offered his job back if he can take care of Daredevil once and for all. Bullseye begins to torment Hell's Kitchen calling the devil out. Elektra shows up as an added bonus. We know how it ends... Bullseye kills Elektra... but does Daredevil control himself this time? It's the end of two Ultimate Characters... and in the Ultimate Universe dead means dead...

I think if you kill Elektra, someone is going to bring her back. And remember it is a part of Elektra mythology to ressurect her. It completes her character, whearas other characters can stay dead, Elektra works as someone who has died. It has already been established that there is magic in the universe.

Foggy Judgement:

Foggy has found himself a girlfriend, and Matt is skeptical of her motives. Foggy believes Matt is being paranoid because his luck with girls is unbalanced. Matt goes on with life as Daredevil when he stops a jewel theif from stealing the Snake's Eye Emerald. She reviels herself to be Viper, and Matt recgnises the voice, Foggy's girlfriend.

Trick of the Hand:

Karigi has decided to take any members of the Hand who wish to follow and start his own organization. Hoping to get away he starts out in Hell's kitchen using common thugs to take the Kingpin's place at the top. When Daredevil learns of this, he saves the Kingpin's life and the two strike a deal to keep Karigi from taking over NYC. Daredevil springs into action only to Learn that the Hand already had the power....

All Cats go to Hell

Reporter Patsy Walker has gone to Hell's kitchen to do a survey on the crime rate since the masked vigilante Daredevil showed up. Jackal, Owl and Kingpin all don't like the idea of looking bad, so each sends their own killer after her unaware of the command of the other. All the while Matt gets a date with the beautiful Ms. Walker, and before the date can begin, the asailants attack. Patsy knows enough to defend herself as Matt is helplessly stuck as Matt Murdock. The only hope is to reviel his abilities to the reporter who wishes to expose him. Patsy then revield to Matt her growing fantasy of becoming a super-hero herself, and promises to keep his identity secret. Jackal, Owl and Kingpin, however are not yet through. . .

Last edited:
I thought of an interesting twist for the "What Dreams May Come" arc.

Daredevil discovers Mr. Fear is the one creating the "Dream Dust" drug by changing the formula of his fear gas so the victim experiences happiness instead of fear. DD goes to Mr. Fear's hideout, the Drago Wax Muesum. There Mr. Fear exposes DD to amassive amount of his "Dream Dust". DD is traped in a dream world where he was never blinded, his father was never killed, his mother never left him.

As Mr. Fear prepares to kill DD, Matt finds the will to escape and come back to reality. DD brutal attacks Mr. Fear
angry that would he would toy with his desires for a happy, normal life. DD rips of Mr. Fear's mask and he his exposed to his own dream dust chemicals. When the police arrive, they find Alan F agan in a stupor drooling, with a silly grin on his face, as he dreams of murdering Matt Murdock and Daredevil over and over again.

TheManWithoutFear said:

Interesting ideas, but I believe Hyde should be more sutle in future arcs.. I think Hyde works best as very brutal and sadistic serial killer, who stalks the streets of Hell's Kitchen, drags his victims into a alley and brutalizes them. He would rip off body parts as the victim watchs and even eat some of the body. His savage like appearance betrays his vast cunning.

Hawkeye101 said:
I think if you kill Elektra, someone is going to bring her back. And remember it is a part of Elektra mythology to ressurect her. It completes her character, whearas other characters can stay dead, Elektra works as someone who has died. It has already been established that there is magic in the universe.

Foggy Judgement:

Foggy has found himself a girlfriend, and Matt is skeptical of her motives. Foggy believes Matt is being paranoid because his luck with girls is unbalanced. Matt goes on with life as Daredevil when he stops a jewel theif from stealing the Snake's Eye Emerald. She reviels herself to be Viper, and Matt recgnises the voice, Foggy's girlfriend.

Trick of the Hand:

Karigi has decided to take any members of the Hand who wish to follow and start his own organization. Hoping to get away he starts out in Hell's kitchen using common thugs to take the Kingpin's place at the top. When Daredevil learns of this, he saves the Kingpin's life and the two strike a deal to keep Karigi from taking over NYC. Daredevil springs into action only to Learn that the Hand already had the power....

All Cats go to Hell

Reporter Patsy Walker has gone to Hell's kitchen to do a survey on the crime rate since the masked vigilante Daredevil showed up. Jackal, Owl and Kingpin all don't like the idea of looking bad, so each sends their own killer after her unaware of the command of the other. All the while Matt gets a date with the beautiful Ms. Walker, and before the date can begin, the asailants attack. Patsy knows enough to defend herself as Matt is helplessly stuck as Matt Murdock. The only hope is to reviel his abilities to the reporter who wishes to expose him. Patsy then revield to Matt her growing fantasy of becoming a super-hero herself, and promises to keep his identity secret. Jackal, Owl and Kingpin, however are not yet through. . .

Good ideas Hawk, though I was hoping Viper would be the leader of Ultimate Hydra.

The Overlord said:
Interesting ideas, but I believe Hyde should be more sutle in future arcs.. I think Hyde works best as very brutal and sadistic serial killer, who stalks the streets of Hell's Kitchen, drags his victims into a alley and brutalizes them. He would rip off body parts as the victim watchs and even eat some of the body. His savage like appearance betrays his vast cunning.

Welll in my story he does rape a little girl, kill Hell's Kitchen residents, and raises all kinds of rated-M violence and gore. So you don't like the story or you didn't think Hyde was brutal enough because I can make him as brutal as you want.

Also I want to note that none of my stories are single arcs. The Big Time story is gonna take a while and should have two minis. One set in Hell's Kitchen dealing with his amateur nature and Daredevil as a myth with SHIELD hunting him and the second takes us to Japan.

Adding to the Elektra storyline... Let's make the middle arc longer and throw in a subplot with SHIELD looking for Elektra and Matt Murdock having to hide her from them.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Welll in my story he does rape a little girl, kill Hell's Kitchen residents, and raises all kinds of rated-M violence and gore. So you don't like the story or you didn't think Hyde was brutal enough because I can make him as brutal as you want.

Also I want to note that none of my stories are single arcs. The Big Time story is gonna take a while and should have two minis. One set in Hell's Kitchen dealing with his amateur nature and Daredevil as a myth with SHIELD hunting him and the second takes us to Japan.

Adding to the Elektra storyline... Let's make the middle arc longer and throw in a subplot with SHIELD looking for Elektra and Matt Murdock having to hide her from them.

No I didn't say I didn't like it, I was merely curious was to nature of Hyde's character in your story. Glad to see he is still a brutal psychopath. ;-)

By the way did you enjoy the ending I gave to my "What Dreams May Come?" Arc?

Overlord you didn't comment on The Bullet reply I made.

But working off that and adjusting Big Time.

In Big Time I took an idea that Ourchair and myself came up with about Agent Del Toro investigating Daredevil for SHIELD. Now I'm not big on Matt Murdock being a playboy but this arc does take place between and extended period of time after Elektra and before Karen. I think it'd be kind of cool if there was a little crush going on between the two characters of Matt and Agent Del Toro. Not only is she investigating Matt, but she's also a part of the team Fury assembles to go to Japan. Obviously she's The White Tiger. No "superpowers" just great fighting skills. Her partner Hector's also on the team and shares the same codename. But throughout the story there's a lot of sexual tension between the two (Del Toro/Murdock) but when it's over they part ways.

This also comes back when Del Toro's sent back to Hell's Kitchen to track down Elektra for SHIELD. So not only will Matt be defending Elektra's reputation from Karen but she'll also be defending her life from The White Tiger.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Overlord you didn't comment on The Bullet reply I made.

But working off that and adjusting Big Time.

In Big Time I took an idea that Ourchair and myself came up with about Agent Del Toro investigating Daredevil for SHIELD. Now I'm not big on Matt Murdock being a playboy but this arc does take place between and extended period of time after Elektra and before Karen. I think it'd be kind of cool if there was a little crush going on between the two characters of Matt and Agent Del Toro. Not only is she investigating Matt, but she's also a part of the team Fury assembles to go to Japan. Obviously she's The White Tiger. No "superpowers" just great fighting skills. Her partner Hector's also on the team and shares the same codename. But throughout the story there's a lot of sexual tension between the two (Del Toro/Murdock) but when it's over they part ways.

This also comes back when Del Toro's sent back to Hell's Kitchen to track down Elektra for SHIELD. So not only will Matt be defending Elektra's reputation from Karen but she'll also be defending her life from The White Tiger.

Sorry, silly me I forgot. Anyway your Bullet idea is good and I like your "Big Time" idea.

Anyway here are some ideas.

Redemption:

After working with Riker's psychologist, Betsy Beatty, Melvin Potter is cured by the metal illness he was suffereing from. His lawyer Matt Murdock is able to get him a conditional discharge and Potter becomes romantically involved with Betsy. However the Kingpin has other ideas. Fisk has goons kidnap Betsy and threatens to kill her, unless Potter becomes the Gladiator and kills DD. Will Potter's sanity survive this trial by fire?

Reconciliation:

Nelson and Murdock has a new intern, Becky Blake. During Mr. Hyde's rampage Blake was crippled by Hyde. Hyde decided to let her live, so that she live in fear and despare until he kills her at a later date. Now Mr. Hyde has escaped from prison and has decided to make good on his promise. Can DD protect Blake from Mr. Hyde's wrath? Will Becky Blake ever be able to overcome her fear and despare and move on with her life?

The Overlord said:
Redemption:

After working with Riker's psychologist, Betsy Beatty, Melvin Potter is cured by the metal illness he was suffereing from. His lawyer Matt Murdock is able to get him a conditional discharge and Potter becomes romantically involved with Betsy. However the Kingpin has other ideas. Fisk has goons kidnap Betsy and threatens to kill her, unless Potter becomes the Gladiator and kills DD. Will Potter's sanity survive this trial by fire?

Reconciliation:

Nelson and Murdock has a new intern, Becky Blake. During Mr. Hyde's rampage Blake was crippled by Hyde. Hyde decided to let her live, so that she live in fear and despare until he kills her at a later date. Now Mr. Hyde has escaped from prison and has decided to make good on his promise. Can DD protect Blake from Mr. Hyde's wrath? Will Becky Blake ever be able to overcome her fear and despare and move on with her life?
Like the Redemption idea.

Reconciliation... we obviously have conflicting views. My Hyde dies at the end of my story. He was involved in serious stuff with the Super-Soldier deal and wouldn't just escape the Trisk. I dunno. It's good but I have to be partial to my own.

Anyway I want to solidify my Ultimate Bullet story.

Ultimate Daredevil: The Bullet

After Owl and Hammerhead's attempt on Wilson Fisk's territories, The Kingpin is closeing his grips on all of his assests. He's sending representatives all over the city to watch over everything that belongs to him. His men aren't particularly jumping on Hell's Kitchen though because they know who protects those streets. One particular man from Miami doesn't care about Daredevil though. The man known as Bullet is sent in to undo all that Daredevil has accomplished. Bullet bullies the city and ends up killing Bill Lincoln in front of his only daughter Maya. Daredevil puts up the biggest fight of his life to keep Hell's Kitchen clean but he's also keeping his eye on a fatherless mutant who not only is deaf and can mimic everything she sees but is seemingly mimicing Matt Murdock's familiar childhood.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Like the Redemption idea.

Reconciliation... we obviously have conflicting views. My Hyde dies at the end of my story. He was involved in serious stuff with the Super-Soldier deal and wouldn't just escape the Trisk. I dunno. It's good but I have to be partial to my own.

Anyway I want to solidify my Ultimate Bullet story.

Ultimate Daredevil: The Bullet

After Owl and Hammerhead's attempt on Wilson Fisk's territories, The Kingpin is closeing his grips on all of his assests. He's sending representatives all over the city to watch over everything that belongs to him. His men aren't particularly jumping on Hell's Kitchen though because they know who protects those streets. One particular man from Miami doesn't care about Daredevil though. The man known as Bullet is sent in to undo all that Daredevil has accomplished. Bullet bullies the city and ends up killing Bill Lincoln in front of his only daughter Maya. Daredevil puts up the biggest fight of his life to keep Hell's Kitchen clean but he's also keeping his eye on a fatherless mutant who not only is deaf and can mimic everything she sees but is seemingly mimicing Matt Murdock's familiar childhood.

I must disagree, Shield would likely want to imprison and study Mr. Hyde so they can learn more about the super soldier formula and its effects on the hman body, rather than kill him. I think Mr. Hyde has potenial to be an prominent villain in UDD's rogues gallery. But if you can suggest another villain to torment and cripple Becky Blake than I'm all ears.

As for your Bullet, its somewhat interesting, but personally I idea. Bullet seems too much like a generic mob enforcer and I think that making Bullet a secret agent allows a conflict to develop between Nick Fury and these other government officals and could explain his rise to powerful, no one wants to mess with him after taking down all these government officals. But that's just my POV.

I loved your "Big Time", "Reunion and "Forgiveness" arc ideas, those were awesome.

The Overlord said:
I must disagree, Shield would likely want to imprison and study Mr. Hyde so they can learn more about the super soldier formula and its effects on the hman body, rather than kill him. I think Mr. Hyde has potenial to be an prominent villain in UDD's rogues gallery. But if you can suggest another villain to torment and cripple Becky Blake than I'm all ears.
I thought you read my fic? Hyde didn't get killed by SHIELD agents he, like the other guinea pigs, along with the help of UDD/USM tossing him over the edge of a skyscraper can't handle the formula and dies from it.

I'm just a firm believe that if the villain isn't an arch-enemy they should be done away with almost immediately. I'd like to see a Ultimate Daredevil Ongoing but I don't want it to the point where they're reusing characters.

The Overlord said:
As for your Bullet, its somewhat interesting, but personally I idea. Bullet seems too much like a generic mob enforcer and I think that making Bullet a secret agent allows a conflict to develop between Nick Fury and these other government officals and could explain his rise to powerful, no one wants to mess with him after taking down all these government officals. But that's just my POV.
Well I was thinking about a character like you've described... I don't think anyone came up with an Ultimate Nuke yet... Personally I just like the generic mob enforcer because I loved his recent appearance.

The Overlord said:
I loved your "Big Time", "Reunion and "Forgiveness" arc ideas, those were awesome.
Thank you. The Elektra Arcs need to be tweaked but they're fresh so... I'm workin on 'em.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought you read my fic? Hyde didn't get killed by SHIELD agents he, like the other guinea pigs, along with the help of UDD/USM tossing him over the edge of a skyscraper can't handle the formula and dies from it.

I'm just a firm believe that if the villain isn't an arch-enemy they should be done away with almost immediately. I'd like to see a Ultimate Daredevil Ongoing but I don't want it to the point where they're reusing characters.

Well I was thinking about a character like you've described... I don't think anyone came up with an Ultimate Nuke yet... Personally I just like the generic mob enforcer because I loved his recent appearance.

Thank you. The Elektra Arcs need to be tweaked but they're fresh so... I'm workin on 'em.

I don't read fan fics.

I have to disagree on Ultimate DD Rogues Gallery, a hero is measure by the enemies he faces, is DD should have many interesting reoccuring foes. I think Kingpin, Bullseye, Mr. Hyde, Mr. Fear, Purple Man, Owl and maybe Ringmaster and Bushwacker. Some foes should be one shot, I don't see a point of using Man-Bull after one arc and the Nameless One and his cult should be used once.

Of course if you can think of someone else who can cripple Becky blake, I'm willing to take suggestions.

As for Bullet, I guess we will have to agree to disagree. :wink:

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
Of course if you can think of someone else who can cripple Becky blake, I'm willing to take suggestions.

Well. I think we're on alternate plains with our stories. You, Me, and Hawkeye, that is. But If I used your Becky Blake in my Ultimate Daredevil Storyline. Than what about if she was attacked by Hyde survived but somehow was the only remaining key to Fisk's attempts at the Super-Soldier serum. Kingpin sends {Insert Villain Here} to make sure she's not talking.

That's just how I'd throw her in but you're idea is solid.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well. I think we're on alternate plains with our stories. You, Me, and Hawkeye, that is. But If I used your Becky Blake in my Ultimate Daredevil Storyline. Than what about if she was attacked by Hyde survived but somehow was the only remaining key to Fisk's attempts at the Super-Soldier serum. Kingpin sends {Insert Villain Here} to make sure she's not talking.

That's just how I'd throw her in but you're idea is solid.

Well there are always creative differences when ever creative minds brain storm. Personally I think my Becky Blake story would work best with Mr. Hyde (I was going for a whole victim overcomes her fears and faces down her tormentor.) I am willing to change the villain but I would like Becky to face a true evil psychopath, rather than just some generic thug.

Ah, well, everyone is entitled to their POV, I still think your ideas are great.

Daredevil: Beginnings Goes back and forth from various times from 1983 to {Whenever they graduate law school}

Starts off with a colorless flashback to Matt's earliest memory. A woman and his father talking. The woman looks concerned and Jack acts defensive. The woman goes to the young Matt Murdock kisses him on the forehead and walks out. Jack Murdock sits in his favorite chair, puts his hands to his face, and begins to cry. The only time Matt's ever seen his dad shed a tear.

Present
Matt and Foggy are ready to open up their law firm in Hell's Kitchen. Matt spends the arc visiting old places and haveing flashbacks from his past.

Main stories focus on...
Matt's accident with a chemical that took his eyesight but heighten his other senses. A chemical being shipped by "A.I.M." (Thanks Ourchair). It was another attempt at the super-soldier formula that seemingly killed off everyone who was injected, had inhaled, or swallowed it. Matt was blinded by it and then given his powers.

Extensive view on Jack Murdock: Thug, Fighter, Father.

Jack's love for his son. His work for The former Kingpin Alexander Bont.
When Mutants start getting discovered Bont becomes secretly obsessed with Jack's kid and sends one of his top men Slade (Overlord) after him Jack stops Slade but gets killed and Matt hits the streets.

The arc ends with Bont getting his neck broken by one of his own men, Wilson Fisk. Matt alone in an alley crying when an old man appears standing over him (he's holding a big Bo Staff), and in the present Matt dressed up in Yellow saving the life of a boy being chased by a group of thugs.

Just little bits but it's getting worked on.

Latest posts

Back