Ultimate Daredevil storylines

TheManWithoutFear said:
Daredevil: Beginnings Goes back and forth from various times from 1983 to {Whenever they graduate law school}

Starts off with a colorless flashback to Matt's earliest memory. A woman and his father talking. The woman looks concerned and Jack acts defensive. The woman goes to the young Matt Murdock kisses him on the forehead and walks out. Jack Murdock sits in his favorite chair, puts his hands to his face, and begins to cry. The only time Matt's ever seen his dad shed a tear.

Present
Matt and Foggy are ready to open up their law firm in Hell's Kitchen. Matt spends the arc visiting old places and haveing flashbacks from his past.

Main stories focus on...
Matt's accident with a chemical that took his eyesight but heighten his other senses. A chemical being shipped by "A.I.M." (Thanks Ourchair). It was another attempt at the super-soldier formula that seemingly killed off everyone who was injected, had inhaled, or swallowed it. Matt was blinded by it and then given his powers.

Extensive view on Jack Murdock: Thug, Fighter, Father.

Jack's love for his son. His work for The former Kingpin Alexander Bont.
When Mutants start getting discovered Bont becomes secretly obsessed with Jack's kid and sends one of his top men Slade (Overlord) after him Jack stops Slade but gets killed and Matt hits the streets.

The arc ends with Bont getting his neck broken by one of his own men, Wilson Fisk. Matt alone in an alley crying when an old man appears standing over him (he's holding a big Bo Staff), and in the present Matt dressed up in Yellow saving the life of a boy being chased by a group of thugs.

Just little bits but it's getting worked on.

That's great work, cool ideas indeed.

The Overlord said:
That's great work, cool ideas indeed.

Thanks again.

Ultimate Daredevil: Whispers of Hope Comes after the "Beginnings" Arc. P.S. I know my titles suck.

Daredevil, still in Yellow, is cleaning up Hell's Kitchen along with juggling his law firm. One case specificly has him dealing with an abused child. As Daredevil he also has to handle to unsual threats to Hell's Kitchen. One of them dresses like a clown and the other is burglarizing stores as a frog. One of them has to do with the case he's working on.

Throughout the story we also get a good look at Daredevil's childhood and training with Stick and a look at the Ultimate Stick. He first learns to defend innocents when some school bullies known as "The Wildboys" are causing some major problems.

Next arc would come The Japan arc and we're done with flashbacks.

Story Ends with A female SHIELD agent asking Kitchen residents what they know about rumors of a man in a devil costume running around.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Thanks again.

Ultimate Daredevil: Whispers of Hope Comes after the "Beginnings" Arc. P.S. I know my titles suck.

Daredevil, still in Yellow, is cleaning up Hell's Kitchen along with juggling his law firm. One case specificly has him dealing with an abused child. As Daredevil he also has to handle to unsual threats to Hell's Kitchen. One of them dresses like a clown and the other is burglarizing stores as a frog. One of them has to do with the case he's working on.

Throughout the story we also get a good look at Daredevil's childhood and training with Stick and a look at the Ultimate Stick. He first learns to defend innocents when some school bullies known as "The Wildboys" are causing some major problems.

Next arc would come The Japan arc and we're done with flashbacks.

Story Ends with A female SHIELD agent asking Kitchen residents what they know about rumors of a man in a devil costume running around.

Cool ideas. So your going to use the joke villains like Jester and Leap-Frog in a serious story eh? Intresting. I'm guessing Leap-Frog is the abused child's father. Going to do anything special with Jester?

As for the Wildboys what do you think of the idea that in the present day they become a street gang that acts as low level enforcers for the Kingpin. Two of the orginal bullies, two brothers named Sam and Jake Robinson (though they go by the nicknames Spit and Jet) lead the Wildboys street gang. The Wildboys sell the Kingpin's drugs, steal cars and take to the kingpin's chopshops, etc.

In the "Innocence Lost" arc, Mickey O'Connor tries to join the Wildboys. DD is tired of these thugish brothers corrupting the youth in Hell's Kitchen. Spit and Jet are obsessive about their old 1968 Pontiac convertible, which they are always fixing up. Spit and Jet try to get Mickey on drugs so they can control her, but DD stops them, beats up the gang and trashes their car.

The Overlord said:
Cool ideas. So your going to use the joke villains like Jester and Leap-Frog in a serious story eh? Intresting. I'm guessing Leap-Frog is the abused child's father. Going to do anything special with Jester?

As for the Wildboys what do you think of the idea that in the present day they become a street gang that acts as low level enforcers for the Kingpin. Two of the orginal bullies, two brothers named Sam and Jake Robinson (though they go by the nicknames Spit and Jet) lead the Wildboys street gang. The Wildboys sell the Kingpin's drugs, steal cars and take to the kingpin's chopshops, etc.

In the "Innocence Lost" arc, Mickey O'Connor tries to join the Wildboys. DD is tired of these thugish brothers corrupting the youth in Hell's Kitchen. Spit and Jet are obsessive about their old 1968 Pontiac convertible, which they are always fixing up. Spit and Jet try to get Mickey on drugs so they can control her, but DD stops them, beats up the gang and trashes their car.

Yeah, Leap-Frog's the abused child's father. A little nod to Wake-Up. I just wanted to utlize them so we wouldn't have Daredevil just fighting thugs and fighting somewhat semi-tougher villains so the whole getting noticed by SHIELD would be plausible. Jester and Leap-Frog aren't hard to apprehend but they do get notice.

Yea, I knew you used Wildboys originally so I thought it be cool to have them appear earlier like that too.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, Leap-Frog's the abused child's father. A little nod to Wake-Up. I just wanted to utlize them so we wouldn't have Daredevil just fighting thugs and fighting somewhat semi-tougher villains so the whole getting noticed by SHIELD would be plausible. Jester and Leap-Frog aren't hard to apprehend but they do get notice.

Yea, I knew you used Wildboys originally so I thought it be cool to have them appear earlier like that too.

Again cool ideas. Keep up the good work man.

Here's another one of mine:

Turncoat:

One of the Kingpin's hitmen, Vic Krueller has decided to turn in state's evidence against Wilson Fisk. The Feds are willing to do anything to keep Krueller alive so he can testify against the Kingpin before the grand jury, but Daredevil knows their protection will not be enough and decides to become Krueller's guardian devil. Kingpin discovers Krueller's betrayal and is determined to kill Krueller at all cost. Is this the end for the Kingpin or will Daredevil fail in his latest mission against the Kingpin's empire?

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
Again cool ideas. Keep up the good work man.

Here's another one of mine:

Turncoat:

One of the Kingpin's hitmen, Vic Krueller has decided to turn in state's evidence against Wilson Fisk. The Feds are willing to do anything to keep Krueller alive so he can testify against the Kingpin before the grand jury, but Daredevil knows their protection will not be enough and decides to become Krueller's guardian devil. Kingpin discovers Krueller's betrayal and is determined to kill Krueller at all cost. Is this the end for the Kingpin or will Daredevil fail in his latest mission against the Kingpin's empire?

Good story. But pending on where this falls on Ultimate Continuity it might be redundant say it falls where USM is outing Kingpin and it would be perfect. It's all deadly though.

Thought you guys might want to establish some sort of UDD Continuity, went through the stories and put the in some kind of order.

1. Daredevil: Beginnings 2. Ultimate Daredevil: Whispers of Hope

3. Darwinism 4. Ultimate Daredevil: Big Time

5. Ultimate Daredevil: Forgiveness

6. Daredevil/Elektra: Reunion –or- Assassin vs. Assassin

7. Elektra: Resurrection

8. Innocence Lost 9. Ultimate Daredevil: Hyde

10. Bite of a Spider 11. Hostile Takeover

12. The Punisher 13. Power Play

14. Reconciliation 15. The Thin Blue Line

16. Privileged 17. Ultimate Iron Man and Daredevil

18. Fear and Loathing 19. Manhunt

20. Tombstone 21. Foggy Judgment

22. I, Monster 23. The Jackal

24. Echo of the past –or- Ultimate Daredevil: The Bullet

25. Devils in Disguise 26. Warzone

27. The Color Purple 28. A Leap of Faith

29. Ends vs. Means vs. Ends 30. All Cats go to Hell

31. What Dreams May Come 32. Trick of the Hand

33. Redemption 34. Turncoat

Well, if you think it should be changed you can do that, you guys wrote them, I just put them in some order.

Pandrio said:
Thought you guys might want to establish some sort of UDD Continuity, went through the stories and put the in some kind of order.

Well, if you think it should be changed you can do that, you guys wrote them, I just put them in some order.
Wow... hey, take a look at this fellas. We got a fan :) Good work Pandrio.

Pandrio said:

Good job.

The Overlord said:
We should also try to establish which year, month each of stories take place in UU.

I was actually just thinking the same thing. I was trying to tie in the Morlock story in with a more recent arc in UXM and was either going to wait to see how the reavers are handled or make it during "The Tomorrow People" arc.

Break Out:

Riker's Island houses some of Daredevil's most dangerous enemies including: Bullseye, Bushwacker, Mr. Fear, Purple Man, Chameleon, the Gael, Bullet, etc. Now a riot has broken out at Riker's. The cons have taken the staff at Riker's hostage and are attempting to escape. Daredevil must go to Riker's, save the hostages and face down his enemies.

The Overlord said:
Break Out:

Riker's Island houses some of Daredevil's most dangerous enemies including: Bullseye, Bushwacker, Mr. Fear, Purple Man, Chameleon, the Gael, Bullet, etc. Now a riot has broken out at Riker's. The cons have taken the staff at Riker's hostage and are attempting to escape. Daredevil must go to Riker's, save the hostages and face down his enemies.

Good just remember super-villains get sent to the Trisk. I dunno if your Purple-Man is considered super-powered or not but I know mutant Bushwacker definitely would be. I'd love to see Purple man added to the Trisk cast of prisoners.
Ultimate Oz Don't forget about this thread too. *Bump-Plug*

Once I get the facts straight I'm working on a Daredevil Annual... that has nothing to do with Daredevil.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good just remember super-villains get sent to the Trisk. I dunno if your Purple-Man is considered super-powered or not but I know mutant Bushwacker definitely would be. I'd love to see Purple man added to the Trisk cast of prisoners.
Ultimate Oz Don't forget about this thread too. *Bump-Plug*

Once I get the facts straight I'm working on a Daredevil Annual... that has nothing to do with Daredevil.

The cast of villains can easily be changed to fit the story. I just wanted to do a villains team up without it being silly which is why I used the Break Out story. What line up of villains would you suggest?

The Overlord said:
The cast of villains can easily be changed to fit the story. I just wanted to do a villains team up without it being silly which is why I used the Break Out story. What line up of villains would you suggest?

Just anyone we've talked about before and from other stories like Gladiator if he's in there? Boomerang, Shocker, Punisher, and the guys you mentioned. I remember I had sinister in mine but that's got to change now.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Just anyone we've talked about before and from other stories like Gladiator if he's in there? Boomerang, Shocker, Punisher, and the guys you mentioned. I remember I had sinister in mine but that's got to change now.

I would want to avoid using Punisher because he would try to kill the other villains and want this to be just Daredevil vs. his rogues gallery, no team ups.
Gladiator would be cool just so that we can have someone who could relatable. Boomerang and Shocker are not really Daredevil rogues so I take or leave them. Must haves are: Bullseye, the Gael, Mr. Fear, Bullet and Chameleon. Some maybes are Owl, depending on if he is powerful enough to stay out of jail or not, Purple-Man and Ringmaster.

So, Ultimate Oz miniseries starts up and then near the end the Ultimate Breakout arc takes up in UDD?
I think they could fit well together if you try to relate one to the other.

Pandrio said:
So, Ultimate Oz miniseries starts up and then near the end the Ultimate Breakout arc takes up in UDD?
I think they could fit well together if you try to relate one to the other.

Sounds good to me.

Latest posts

Back