Ultimate Daredevil Supporting Cast

The Overlord said:
It be pretty cool if for a whole arc DD is trying to hunt down Slade and briefly considers killing him, perhaps that should be the first arc. Of course it could also be fun if DD goes after Slade later, spending so would time searching him, he finally finds after a few arcs and we would get to see the noramlly cool and controlled DD on a rage filled manhunt.

As for Willie Lincoln here is his bio from www.manwithoutfear.com:

"The criminal Biggie Benson framed police officer Willie Lincoln on charges of accepting a bribe. Shortly thereafter, while serving in Viet Nam, Lincoln jumped on a live grenade to save his fellow soldiers. The blast blinded him. Daredevil met Willie while on tour of the war-torn country, entertaining and boosting morale of the troops. When Willie returned home, he enlisted Matt Murdock's help to help clear his name. The two became friends as Willie struggled to deal with his new impairment."

Profile written by: Kuljit Mithra

http://www.manwithoutfear.com/characters/character.cgi?id=Willie Lincoln

Here are the issues Willie Lincoln appeared in: 47, 49, 57-59, 258.

As a slight nod to 616 DD, I would name the goon who blinded Willie Lincoln, "Big" Billy Benson, one of the Kingpin's lieutenants. At the end of the arc Matt and DD incriminate Maxwell Glenn and Benson, but there is no evidence connecting Wilson Fisk to the matter. Heather Glenn begins to hate DD and Murdock for putting her father away.
THanks.

About Slade. I like your idea about him appearing arcs down the road.

Mickey O'Connor- Mickey O'Connor is a 12 year old girl who lives in Hell's Kitchen. She has gotten into some trouble recently, hanging out with a street gang, petty theft, etc. However that all changes when she is kidnapped by the gruesome child killer known as the Ringmaster. Ringmaster takes her to his circus of horrors and decides it be fun to feed Mickey to some lions.

Daredevil swoops in and saves Mickey. DD defeats Ringmaster and his twisted circus gang. DD is close to killing the Ringmaster, when he notices that Mickey is staring at him. DD decides to set an example, show Mickey that the law applies to everyone and that the justice system works. DD knocks out Ringmaster and leaves him to the police.

Mickey turns her life around, she quits hanging out with the street gang and becomes a straight A student. Mickey decides she wants to be a lawyer when she grows up. Matt also decides to become Mickey's guardian devil.

The Overlord said:
Mickey O'Connor- Mickey O'Connor is a 12 year old girl who lives in Hell's Kitchen. She has gotten into some trouble recently, hanging out with a street gang, petty theft, etc. However that all changes when she is kidnapped by the gruesome child killer known as the Ringmaster. Ringmaster takes her to his circus of horrors and decides it be fun to feed Mickey to some lions.

Daredevil swoops in and saves Mickey. DD defeats Ringmaster and his twisted circus gang. DD is close to killing the Ringmaster, when he notices that Mickey is staring at him. DD decides to set an example, show Mickey that the law applies to everyone and that the justice system works. DD knocks out Ringmaster and leaves him to the police.

Mickey turns her life around, she quits hanging out with the street gang and becomes a straight A student. Mickey decides she wants to be a lawyer when she grows up. Matt also decides to become Mickey's guardian devil.
Good good. I have a question. Is Daredevil used to killing for punishment on a regular basis?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good good. I have a question. Is Daredevil used to killing for punishment on a regular basis?

What do you mean?

If your asking should ultimate DD kill his enemies, then I would say no. DD should keep his code against killing, he believes in the law and that only the state has the right to kill a criminals and only after a fair trial. However when DD is starting out his moral code would not be well defined and he would be tempted to kill his enemies in extreme cases, Ringmaster because he is a child killer and Slade because he killed DD's father. But he always backs off before he kills his enemies and hands them over to the police.

As DD becomes more experienced, his code against killing becomes stronger and only under very extreme circumstances would Matt question it.

I mean it be silly if DD saw Stilt-Man robbing a bank and decides that he would kill Stilt-Man as punishment for his crimes. :D

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
What do you mean?

If your asking should ultimate DD kill his enemies, then I would say no. DD should keep his code against killing, he believes in the law and that only the state has the right to kill a criminals and only after a fair trial. However when DD is starting out his moral code would not be well defined and he would be tempted to kill his enemies in extreme cases, Ringmaster because he is a child killer and Slade because he killed DD's father. But he always backs off before he kills his enemies and hands them over to the police.

As DD becomes more experienced, his code against killing becomes stronger and only under very extreme circumstances would Matt question it.

I mean it be silly if DD saw Stilt-Man robbing a bank and decides that he would kill Stilt-Man as punishment for his crimes. :D
yeah, I was just checking because the way you put it made it sound like he usually killed his enemies. I figured not anyone like stiltman but more dangerous villains.

TheManWithoutFear said:
yeah, I was just checking because the way you put it made it sound like he usually killed his enemies. I figured not anyone like stiltman but more dangerous villains.

I only mentioned Matt being tempted to kill twice, and I always stated that Matt would be tempted but would not do it. I think when Matt is starting out as DD be would be less mature and since Ultimate Ringmaster would be one of the first enemies he would face, he would not fully psychologically prepared to face something as evil as a child killer and his natural reaction would be to kill him.

Matt would be tempted to kill Slade, because he would have unresolved anger over his father's death and it still be early in his career as DD. In those two events, it makes sense that DD has an urge to kill his enemy. If it used more then those two times to will become a cliche.

Anyway got any ideas for ultimate Sister Maggie?

The Overlord said:
I only mentioned Matt being tempted to kill twice, and I always stated that Matt would be tempted but would not do it. I think when Matt is starting out as DD be would be less mature and since Ultimate Ringmaster would be one of the first enemies he would face, he would not fully psychologically prepared to face something as evil as a child killer and his natural reaction would be to kill him.

Matt would be tempted to kill Slade, because he would have unresolved anger over his father's death and it still be early in his career as DD. In those two events, it makes sense that DD has an urge to kill his enemy. If it used more then those two times to will become a cliche.
Agreed. Also, I really like the whole "immature aspect of Daredevil earlier in his career". This would open up for a great arc between USM and UDD.

The Overlord said:
Anyway got any ideas for ultimate Sister Maggie?
I have been going through some ideas. When I've got it all together, I'll toss them out. Thing with Maggie is she's undoubtedly one of the most favorable characters in DD mythology. Like Stick, people won't want much changed.

Bass said:
I'm just trying to bait MWOF. :wink:
:wink: Tiger

Dean Jason Sloan- Jason Sloan was the Dean of the Columbia University law department when Matt was a student there. Matt Murdock was always at the top of the Dean's list. Sloan had Matt's rival Alan F agan expelled when Matt caught Alan trying to steal copies of the final law exam for the year and berated Alan for his actions. In the present, Sloan died of a heart attack in his home, but he had no prior history of heart troubles. DD decides to investigate.

Here is how I would do Ultimate Daredevil:

The first storyarc would take place right after Ultimate Elektra: Devil's Due. It would start with Daredevil reflecting on how he got his powers. Which will involve him getting doused in the failed syrums Norman Osborne had from trying to create Oz. His dad boxing for Silvermane (because in the Ultimate Universe the Kingpin's predecessor was Silvermane). Jack looses a fight that Silvermane wanted him to win or something, and has Wilson Fisk kill Jack. Matt figures out that it was Wilson who killed his dad right away (which would attune for Matt's passion for putting the Kingpin away). Then we jump to right after Devil's Due. He pieces together the deep red outfit we know and love (Using one of his dad's boxing gloves for the mask).

His anger has gotten him to the point to take the Kingpin down (in a similar fashion that Spider-Man tried). Fisk killed his dad, and screwed over his 'girlfriend'. In his attempt to get info to put Fisk away he runs into Bullseye (who is trying to get on Fisk's goodside again). The two fight in a Fisk office which involves the police arriving and the two depart. DD then decides to go sraight to the Kingpin and beat a confession out of him. Apon arrival Fisk was waiting for him. Fisk, unaware that Daredevil is the same blind intern who tried to screw him in Devil's Due, tells DD that he knew he was coming and Bullseye steps out and Fisk warns DD about getting in his way. Daredevil swears that one day he'd see Fisk behind bars. The conversationgoes on long enough for Fisk's men to ambush DD and DD has to escape.

Once outside DD is stopped by a man who tell him to meet his boss at the adress on a piece of paper he hands to DD. Thinking it was a trap, DD goes anyway (he's got the powers to tell it's a trap). At the adress a man greets him and adresses himself as the Owl and believes that DD would be an asset to him. Owl explains that to see the downfall of the Kingpin would be his greatest happiness and asks DD for help. DD remembers the bird-man from his dad working for Silvermane and plays along, using the Owl to get info about the Kingpin.

Using the owl he gets ahold of the info and uses Ben Urich of the daily bugle to map out the crime heirarchy and turn it into the police. The Kingpin, aware of the transaction between Urich and DD, he buys stock in the Daily Bugle and prevents the layout from going to print. DD then takes the info to the Police station and gives the info to Captain Stacy, who won't take it because he's got a little girl, and he's gotta do what's best for her. Frustrated, DD makes a dareing move and leaves the info on the desk of Foggy's intern lawyer, the late cullen's partner, Ecker Summers.

The next day at the office Matt descovers that Ecker Summers has no idea what Matt is trying to imply about files left on his desk. While snooping during Summer's lunch Matt finds out that Summers also works for the Kingpin, and has returned the info. Enraged the DD goes to the Owl and demands to know what it takes to take down the Kingpin. The Owl goes through a list of the complicated ways to do it, but he lastly says, "You could always kill him."

DD goes to Fisk tower and there The Kingpin awaits and send Bullseye after DD. The kingpin takes his leave and DD and Bullseye fight in Fisk's office. DD beats him and ties him up and leaves himoutside for the police. He persues Fisk and they fight. Wilson beats the snot out of him and removes the mask. Finding it amuseing that a blind guy is the DD, Fisk interrogates DD and finds out that the Owl has been the one aiding him. As Fisk leaves DD finds his second wind and jumps Fisk. He re-steals the info on the Kingpin and gets away (DD insurance that Fisk wont turn in his identity).

Knowing full well no one with enough power would use the info DD hides the files in a floor board in his and Foggy's new law office (They have just graduated). He remakes a mask with his dad's other glove. Wilson pays a visit to the Owl and has him eliminated. Fisk tells his under man Mr. Big he needs super-powered 'muscle' to deal with the growing super-human populace. Mr. Big gets a hold of Justin Hammer. End.1

Ultimate Daredevil (2nd story arc)

Elektra's father has hit it rich in his business and is now living the high life. Elektra has taken a few of her first assassin jobs as well (Behind her father's back and using it to help the family business). Meanwhile Matt helps defend a victim of one of the Kingpins gangs. The gang walks. Infuriated, he does the DD thing that night (like the movie). Menawhile, Demitris is home alone after Elektra goes on a 'job'. He hears something and the last we know is a the sound of a slice and a thud as a bloody head of Demitris falls to the floor.

Elektra returns home to find her father dead. Police investigate and after roughing the gang DD rushes over as well and leanrs what he can. Elektra goes to a holtel for the night and Daredevil visits her there. She doesn't recognize the latest look and Daredevil have to defend himself as he tells Elektra who he is. He offers help in finding her father's killer. She believes it to be the Kingpin. So DD investigates. Using his lie detector, he discovers that the Kingpin had nothing to do with her father's death. As daredevil hunts for the killer he is greated by Ultimate Stick on a rooftop. Stick reviels that as his past students, Daredevil and Elektra are important to him and cannot let them turn down a dark path. Stick reviels that he and Master Stone are a part of and organization of what is known as the White Lotus Society. They trained DD and E to be agents for good but as of recent, Elektra has been treading a dark path and has been playing right into the Hand's, well... hands.

Elektra herself follows the murder weapon to seattle where she finds the maker of the weapon and finds out who buys them from him. He gives her an adress to the buyer. The Hand council has moved operations here. They reviel that in a secret meeting that Elektra is infact the chosen one, who will bring fourth either a great destruction allowuing darkness to rule the world, or she will bring fourth a century of light. the hand is hoping for the first so they hope to turn her evil.

Stick takes Matt to the White Lotus camp in Washington (the state). It is here he reviels to Matt that he is the ying to Elektra's yang, yet they are infact one. One cannot be without the other. When Matt asks if there is anyway to break the bond. Stick replies that they must become one person to do so. Until then Stick tells Matt that it would be in his best interest to save Elektra from the evil that haunts her. And not to let her join the Hand. Matt asks for help against the hand, but Stick replies that the light must only fight when the dark presses the balance. Matt goes in alone.

He and Elektra break in the Hand building from two different fronts. Elektra and Daredevil face Ultimate Stone, Tatoo, Typhoid, and other Kama-gouri enhanced ninjas. Elektra makes it to the council room and begins to slaughter the council members. The leader (the guy with the beads, i'm having a brain fart I can't remember his name) uses Elektras anger to make her begin to believe that DD killed her father. DD is getting overwhelmed by hand members , and Stick with White Lotus ninjas arrive to save him and fight the hand ninjas. Stick and DD make it to the council room. There stick fights the Hand leader and daredevil has to face Elektra. DD convinces her that he didn't kill her dad but she is so full of rage. He tried to get her to 'see the light' but she refuses and sends a sai into the leader's heart.

Stick declares Elektra too wild to tame and he White Lotus ninjas leave. Matt tried to profess his love and Elektra tells him that she doesn't and cannot be with him. She leaves Matt there in the council room. end.2

Ultimate Daredevil (3rd story arc)

DD and Elektra return to NYC and life continues for each as they choose (DD a vigilante and E and assassin). Elektra and Daredevil confront each other as DD tried to apprehend a criminal and Elektra tries to kill him. Daredevil tries to explain to Elektra what stick told him, but she won't listen and leaves.

Bullseye has escaped prison and goes to the Kingpin. Fisk tells bullseye that he has run out of uses and no longer wants him as apart of the organization. Bullseye, enraged, decides to target the one person responsible for the beginnings of his downfall: Elektra (Devil's Due) and he considers Daredevil himself, but he really wants Elektra dead.

On several occasions he tries to get to her, but DD gets in the way. Finally Elektra, tired of being the damsel in distress says she'll meet Bullseye at a disclosed spot. The two meet and fight. DD figures out what's going on and goes to Stop Elektra. He's too late, Bullseye makes the killing move just as DD in one building away.

DD persues Bullseye to St. Catherine's Cathedral and the two battle involving Dd throwing Bullseye onto a car from the orgon balcony. Matt can't find it in him to go to Elektra's funeral. Simultaneously Elektra's funeral, Matt praying alone at his church, and Bullseye being lead to his cell (in a straight jacket) at Rykers. As Elektra is laid into the ground and Bullseye locked away, Matt hears Stick whisper in the wind "One cannot be without the other." end 3.

Last edited:
Next story arcs for Ultimate DD

The next few would be fillers for Elektra's ressurection. First I would do something tying mutants with Ult DD. A shorter story thing with Dd stopping a mutant Hell's Kitchen gang and a Human HK gang from starting a war on the streets. Probably use the Ultimate Morlocks.

Next I would have a story involving Ultimate Jackal. Jackal handing out weapons to the criminals in NYC, one of the weapons was involved in a murder of a trail that Matt Murdock is of leagal authority.

Then, I would do a Punisher arc. I would have the punisher's story start in Ult. DD. And his murdering rampage at brings DD to stop him. Punisher would say something at the end along the lines of "You don't know what it's like to loose the woman you love!" as the police send him to jail. DD visits Elektra's grave site to find it has been tampered with..

Begin Elektra's return. Matt goes to see Stick who reviels to Matt that Elektra has been resurrected by means of Kama-guri and tell him she had to come back because he was still alive and he cannot exsits without her, and yet he still lived on. It cause some sort of chasam in the etheral energies or whatever and it needed to be mended. DD also learns that Elektra herself has learned the ways of Kama-guri and has left the White Lotus society. DD learns that the Hand Leader's son Karigi wants revenge and He's been persueing Elektra. DD tries to interviene and Karigi stops him. He and Elektra fight and she kills him with her time altering kama-guri powers. She leaves Matt and continues her life as the worlds greatest assassin.

And that's as far as i have thought about it, I would like to use Karen Paige, Echo, Boomerang, Constrictor and Chameleon as DD villains to give more continuity. After the Elektra: Ressurection arc I would have DD 'catch up' to the rest of the Ultimate Universe. Maybe make a full arc about Him and Spider-Man re-capturing Punisher. And what exactly he was doing the night Weapon X chased down Wolverine. And even what he was doing as Hulk legal attorney. And then set him in Ultimate 'present day' before unleashing any of those villains on him.

That first story arc is really good. It's great how you've fitted everything into continuity.

Those are some good ideas Hawkeye101, the only suggestion is to break up the Bullseye, Elektra stuff with some other arcs in the middle, just so the that whole story doesn't go by to quickly. Also I think that Owl should not die so quickly, I would like him to make a major for Kingpin's empire before he dies and I wouldn't Kingpin discovering DD's secret ID so quickly. Anyway here are some of my story ideas:

Innocence Lost:

Children have disappearing all across NYC. Things get personal when local Hell's Kitchen resident Mickey O'Connor disappears as well. Daredevil tracks the children to an unlikely place the Tiboldt Family Circus. There DD has to face against the gruesome child killer known as the Ringmaster and his gang of twisted circus freaks.

Hostile Takeover:

After business leader Maxwell Glenn takes a loan from the Kingpin, Fisk forces him to use his company as cover for Fisk's drug smuggling operation. Maxwell Glenn's daugther goes to Matt Murdock for advice. The only witness to this scheme is a Glenn Industries security guard, who was recently blinded by Fisk's goons.

Power Play:

The Owl, after recent events, believes he can take over the Kingpin's empire and hires Patrick "The Gael" O'Hanlon, an ex IRA terrorist and current explosive expert for hire, to begin torching Fisk's holdings in NYC. Things gets worse when the Gael frames his ex lover, Glorianna O'Breen for the crime. Can Murdock prove O'Breen's innocence and can DD stop the Owl and the Gael before more innocent lives are losted.

Fear and Loathing:

When Matt discovers that Jason Sloan, the old dean of the Columbia law department when Murdock was a student there, has died under mysterious circumstances he begins to investigate. He soon discovers that Sloan was killed by Mr. Fear, a vengence obessed psychopath with a grudge against Matt Murdock, but why does Mr. Fear hate Murdock so much?

The Thin Blue Line:

Commisoner Robert O'Hara has declared war on all "costumed freaks" and started with DD. However investigations by officers Harold Driver and Paul Carson have revealed that O'Hara may be working for the Kingpin. Its up to Carson and Driver to prove that O'Hara is on the take, while DD has to avoid the NYPD.

Privileged:

A new serial killer, named the "Death-Stalker" by the media is killing homeless people and hookers in Hell's Kitchen. DD investigates and discovers that the Death-Stalker is really billionaire play boy Phillip Wallace Sterling. When DD tires to take down Sterling, he discovers that Sterling has enough power and money to keep himself out of jail and contiue his killing spree. Can DD have Sterling put away despites the influence he has over the justice system.

Warzone:

The Punisher has escaped from prison and is contiuing his violent war on crime. However Jigsaw, a gangster rendered deformed by the Punisher, has declared war on the Punisher, using all means at his disposal to kill Punisher. Daredevil becomes caught in the middle and has to take down both of those lunatics before the streets are littered with corpses.

Ultimate Nick Fury - Runs S.H.I.E.L.D. When Fury started off he worked covert missions for SHIELD under General Ross. On one mission SHIELD was sent into Japan to keep watch over a growing organization that seemingly was taking over the country for it's own political purposes. The organization was The Hand and they were masters of everything Politics, Business, Military, and Dark Arts. Stick was a member of this organization as a high ranking Military leader. When Stick learned of The Hand's intentions of global domination through hostile means. He revolted with other members forming The Chaste. Fury encountered Stick and the two became friends. The Hand for years kept it's nose clean and patiently awaited their time to make their own moves. Stick was an outcast under The Hand's rule and relocated with various Chaste members to America. When Stick trained Matt Murdock, he trained him with the intentions of becoming a member of his Chaste army in order to fight the evil that was preparing to emerge. Murdock was blinded with much anger and confusion with much of his own personal problems. He took up the mantle of Daredevil. Making a cheap costume of his dad's old boxing robes, he spent his nights protecting Hell's Kitchen. When Fury moved up in ranks, he began to take notice of all seemingly "Crime fighting" activity to recruit for his upcoming ULTIMATES. He had special agents track Murdock but Daredevil was always a step ahead of them. Finally Fury himself approached Daredevil. Murdock agreed to help Fury if needed but would rather stay as close to home as possible. Fury provided Daredevil with a new costume that was fireproof and resistant to impacts, new billy clubs that interacted with smart technology so that they would always return to Daredevil through magnetic tech in his gloves. They also had an advanced grappling feature. Fury called on Daredevil on two occasions. Before The Ultimates were formed he formed a small team to Japan in order to defeat The Hand. The operation was successful as the team severly crippled The Hand's operations. Murdock was once again reunited with Stick on the mission, though he died at the end. It was then revealed to Murdock that Stick and Fury were friends. Fury called on Murdock recently for use of his legal skills during the trial of The Hulk. Daredevil's always on call for Fury and the two get a long as friends.

Lightning
- Little nod. Lightning is the official mascot of Nelson & Murdock. He's the house dog.

Wonderful! I Love every Idea! With ya know a few tweeks.... but hey the more Ideas the better. I forgot to mention that I have new plans for DD and E's powers as well.

Daredevil would have his regular powers of course, but he needs to be more durable and stronger. This is the Ultimate version of our beloved man without fear. He needs to be a level 3 strength and a level 4 for durability. A slight healing factor (Like Spider-Mans. It takes like two days to completely heal a bullet wound), and tougher skin in the first place. Also add slight strength, like being able to lift the back end of a car above his head. Nothing too strong. I still want the really super-strenght people to be able to knock him around (if they can hit him in the first place :grin: ).

Elektra needs to have some darker powers. Her ability to see the imeadiate future is good but she needs to have some other abilities. Like self-ressurection, insread of having someone else do it for her. She should have some kind of shadow meld. No one can see her if she does not move. And some kind of re-charge ability every time she kills someone. She would have these only after she is ressurected the first time.

Please remember this is the Ultimate version of these two. They need to be 'ultimized ' like everyone else. This means added powers and abilities. P.S. I like the idea DD recieves a special suit from Shield. Good thinking MWoF.

However I've always seemed to think of DD and Fury at odds. I think Dd would cooperate just because he is over 18 and he is an illeagl genetic mutation, and if he doesn't comply with Fury's needs, then well you know, he's toast. I also Like to keep DD as you as possible. no more than 10 years older than Spider-Man. by the time DD 'catches up" to the rest of the Ultimate Universe. Twenty four would be nice.

Last edited:
If there were more of Ultimate Elektra I don't think they'd do a death and resurrection storyline. It wouldn't be "Ultimate" enough. And Elektra doesn't need any powers people like the character as she is. I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing some of this but If anyone else on this board looked at this thread (we're the only ones) they'd probably disagree with you.

I want to improve on Ultimate Lightning.

Ultimate Lightning- Originally owned by Stick and was very loyal to him. When Stick ventured to Japan he fought Kirgi and died. When Murdock returned to his office Lightning was on the front stoop. Murdock took the dog in and it's now a very popular mascot for Nelson & Murdock.

TheManWithoutFear said:
If there were more of Ultimate Elektra I don't think they'd do a death and resurrection storyline. It wouldn't be "Ultimate" enough. And Elektra doesn't need any powers people like the character as she is. I, personally, wouldn't mind seeing some of this but If anyone else on this board looked at this thread (we're the only ones) they'd probably disagree with you.

I want to improve on Ultimate Lightning.

Ultimate Lightning- Originally owned by Stick and was very loyal to him. When Stick ventured to Japan he fought Kirgi and died. When Murdock returned to his office Lightning was on the front stoop. Murdock took the dog in and it's now a very popular mascot for Nelson & Murdock.

Yeah, I guess but the thing I've noticed about Ultimizing a character is that thier powers are elaborated on and made better. And if they traditionally didn't have powers they have been given subtle ones. As Bass and I have stated in the UF4 forum, its not about how 'unrealistic' the story is, but how realistic the response made by the characters is. Elektra with powers and stuff, I believe would ultimize her, to the fullest. And I'm beginning to take back the death and ressurection of Elektra and set them after "Warriors" so I don't screw with USP and UDD continuity.

Latest posts

Back