Ultimate Daredevil Supporting Cast

Hawkeye101 said:
Oh, I know, I was just adding continuity to our conversation by using your quote, cuz it was the last one.

As for other Ultimate Daredevil and Ultimates Ideas, Elektra is one of the worlds most skilled assassins right? Fury wanted to take out Mr. Nix so he could stop the best from coming after him. Now what if Fury feels Elektra was a threat? He'd ask Daredevil to help him out, and Daredevil would be put at a cross road. He goes with the Ultimates to track Elektra, and finds himself almost trying to help her as the Ultimates chase her (this would be after Ultimate Iron Man and Daredevil, so he'd have Tony for support). A Black Widow/Elektra fight would be absolutely awesome!
Now from what I think I'm reading that is interesting.

Elektra trying to take out Fury is a damn good fight and like you said, like Mr. Nix, would be hired to take him out. Involving DD would be extra but I could see the story without him involved.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Now from what I think I'm reading that is interesting.

Elektra trying to take out Fury is a damn good fight and like you said, like Mr. Nix, would be hired to take him out. Involving DD would be extra but I could see the story without him involved.

Yeah, but Daredevil should be involved.

Milla Donovan- A social worker who helps blind people deal with their disability, she is blind herself. She is helping Willie Lincoln deal deal with his blindness. She has been interested in Daredevil ever since he saved her some muggers a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back