Ultimate Daredevil Supporting Cast

Randolph Cherryh- Randolph Cherryh is the corrupt assitant mayor of NYC. He secretly works for the Kingpin.
Cherryh and Fisk are plotting to kill the mayor allowing Cherryh to take charge when he is gone.

Of course we'd need a story arc with Spider-Man in it. Daredevil and Spider-Man stories are the best! Whomever wins the gang war (weather it be Hammerhead or Kingpin) sentds a slew of under-men into the city. Daredevil and Spider-Man react, of course, and end up working together. But in reality the mob boss is really after something else and is using the crimes around the city to distract the two heroes until it's almost too late. Ultimate Chameleon would be perfect for this story arc.

Instread of being a master of disguize, Chameleon is also a product of super-human research. He's the first successful non-mutant, non alien shapeshifter and it kind made him crazy.

Since our ultimizations will never come to light and Marvel could give a **** about continuity here's someone I've wanted to change so badly in DD mythology. Well just for ultimization's sake.

Ultimate Foggy Nelson - Playboy. Foggy Nelson was a handsome, rich, SOB from the get go. In college he was always competeing with Murdock for the top spot in the class. It was more of a friendly rivalry though and actually brought them very close. Foggy loved the drink and he loves the women and they really seem to love him. Murdock and Foggy start their own law firm. The only girl he could never really land was Nelson and Murdock's Secretary, Karen Page. That's ok though because he had plenty of other girls lined up. Foggy's no idiot and immediately figures out what his buddy Matt's been up too at night.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Since our ultimizations will never come to light and Marvel could give a **** about continuity here's someone I've wanted to change so badly in DD mythology. Well just for ultimization's sake.

Ultimate Foggy Nelson - Playboy. Foggy Nelson was a handsome, rich, SOB from the get go. In college he was always competeing with Murdock for the top spot in the class. It was more of a friendly rivalry though and actually brought them very close. Foggy loved the drink and he loves the women and they really seem to love him. Murdock and Foggy start their own law firm. The only girl he could never really land was Nelson and Murdock's Secretary, Karen Page. That's ok though because he had plenty of other girls lined up. Foggy's no idiot and immediately figures out what his buddy Matt's been up too at night.

Um..... I know Marvel doesn't give a flying ****, but no. Play boy Nelson? NELSON!? I'd rather he had super-lawyer powers.

Judge Chalmers- Judge Edward Chalmers is a corrupt judge in the pocket of the Kingpin. Kingpin is protecting Chalmers illegitimate, serial rapist/killer son, Charles Boroughs, by bribing the police to ignore his crimes. In exchange Chalmers lets Kingpin's goons of the hook everytime they show in his court room. However there are problems for Chalmers when Boroughs targets Karen Page and DD decides to bring Boroughs in.

Ultimate Iron Man and Daredevil

Tony Stark wants to help 're-build' Hell's Kitchen and make it a better place to live. Matt Murdock knows that all money poored into the project will go straight to the Kingpin, and tries to warn Tony about toosing his money down the tubes. Tony doesn't listen, and so Matt decides that Daredevil should pursuade him. No luck. Then an assassination attempt is made on Tony's life, and it's up to Iron Man and Daredevil to figure out who's behind the attack. :D

Hawkeye101 said:
Tony Stark wants to help 're-build' Hell's Kitchen and make it a better place to live. Matt Murdock knows that all money poored into the project will go straight to the Kingpin, and tries to warn Tony about toosing his money down the tubes. Tony doesn't listen, and so Matt decides that Daredevil should pursuade him. No luck. Then an assassination attempt is made on Tony's life, and it's up to Iron Man and Daredevil to figure out who's behind the attack. :D

I kind of like that idea...though I would think Tony would be smart enough to realize where the money would really be going (he is 95% brain matter after all ;) ), but with a few tweaks that would make for an interesting story.

DIrishB said:
I kind of like that idea...though I would think Tony would be smart enough to realize where the money would really be going (he is 95% brain matter after all ;) ), but with a few tweaks that would make for an interesting story.
I agree. Even if Tony is 95% brain matter :evil: ) I'm not willing to dumb down a character just to use as a plot device. That's just the kind of ignorance Marvel would try to pull over us. Other than that I like the idea. It'd be a good way to start introducing Daredevil to the other members of The Ultimates.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I agree. Even if Tony is 95% brain matter :evil: ) I'm not willing to dumb down a character just to use as a plot device. That's just the kind of ignorance Marvel would try to pull over us. Other than that I like the idea. It'd be a good way to start introducing Daredevil to the other members of The Ultimates.

You could always say he was drunk at the time. :D

Of course, Well need an arc where Black Widow and Daredevil end up sexing each other. I've always loved the two of them. They make for an interesting story, they've been in love, or in infatuation, and they keep getting trown together and it just adds element to the story. :p

Hawkeye101 said:
Of course, Well need an arc where Black Widow and Daredevil end up sexing each other. I've always loved the two of them. They make for an interesting story, they've been in love, or in infatuation, and they keep getting trown together and it just adds element to the story. :p
Couldn't support it just yet due to Widow's comments in Ultimates 2. She didn't really seem interested.

DIrishB said:
Yeah, what comments? You mean in regards to her relationship with Tony?
I know this is hardly evidence but I think Millar was really trying to get away from any Dardevil/Widow relationships. It could easily change with another writer but if Millar wanted to reference any 616 history between the two he would've had Widow making a comment like 'The blind guy's sorta cute' or something but instead she just blows him off as another lawyer.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I know this is hardly evidence but I think Millar was really trying to get away from any Dardevil/Widow relationships. It could easily change with another writer but if Millar wanted to reference any 616 history between the two he would've had Widow making a comment like 'The blind guy's sorta cute' or something but instead she just blows him off as another lawyer.
I think it's less about getting away from established 616 relationships, and more about avoiding the insane need to pepper his Ultimate books with wink-wink nudge-nudge references to history that only 616 fans know.

As it stands, Millar does a pretty good job of doing that in a very subtle manner, at least as far as his post-UXM work goes. In any case, that means that maybe Widow will fall for DD, maybe she won't. But there's no need to foreshadow that so early in the game unlike the way Bendis would.

ourchair said:
I think it's less about getting away from established 616 relationships, and more about avoiding the insane need to pepper his Ultimate books with wink-wink nudge-nudge references to history that only 616 fans know.

As it stands, Millar does a pretty good job of doing that in a very subtle manner, at least as far as his post-UXM work goes. In any case, that means that maybe Widow will fall for DD, maybe she won't. But there's no need to foreshadow that so early in the game unlike the way Bendis would.

Um, I was kinda going for a past story, like even before she started to infiltrate the Latverian Embassy.

Hawkeye101 said:
Um, I was kinda going for a past story, like even before she started to infiltrate the Latverian Embassy.
And I wasn't talking about anything you said, dude. Just MWOF's response to your idea, which was basically a spiel on what Millar has done with Widow so far.

ourchair said:
And I wasn't talking about anything you said, dude. Just MWOF's response to your idea, which was basically a spiel on what Millar has done with Widow so far.

Oh, I know, I was just adding continuity to our conversation by using your quote, cuz it was the last one.

As for other Ultimate Daredevil and Ultimates Ideas, Elektra is one of the worlds most skilled assassins right? Fury wanted to take out Mr. Nix so he could stop the best from coming after him. Now what if Fury feels Elektra was a threat? He'd ask Daredevil to help him out, and Daredevil would be put at a cross road. He goes with the Ultimates to track Elektra, and finds himself almost trying to help her as the Ultimates chase her (this would be after Ultimate Iron Man and Daredevil, so he'd have Tony for support). A Black Widow/Elektra fight would be absolutely awesome!

Latest posts

Back