Ultimate Dazzler Question

lol, What I was gonna say... Dazzler is obviously affiliated with the X-Men. Her part is like Storm's was when Millar was still writing it seems.

Dazzler, issue #49. And I quote:

And just so you know, I'm not really part of this band. But when some bald guy says you can crash in his mansion whenever you need digs, you don't say no.

You'll see in issue #50. Her stance sort of changes after that little comment.

OK - I said that very well could be but I hadn't read it yet. What I'm saying is that as of right now (#49) she is not a member.

Because disco is dead and punk was born out of such a death... Right after disco we got the Ramones and the Dead Kennedy's... Sex Pistols, too. I like Dazzler and I think her Ultimate counterpart has been liked for the most part.

I don't know that original Dazzler was "disco" but that's a good observation.

You're right. I never read anything with her in it so I looked it up and she was also known as the Disco Dazzler...wow - BMB is even more of a genius than I thought.

Hey... nerd from the first page! Dazzler appears in USM #54, not #52. I knew I wasn't missing something. Kong is holding it when he's talking about going down to audition for that Spider-man movie.

Dead Lord i do believe we are all nerds. I personally like Ultimate Dazzler and want to know more about her powers. Solid Light? Shiny Colours? triggered by converting or by her thinking music (issue 49). Whats going on?

I personally like Ultimate Dazzler and want to know more about her powers. Solid Light? Shiny Colours? triggered by converting or by her thinking music (issue 49). Whats going on?

The 616 counterpart transforms sound into light. I think we can safely assume the Ultimate version does the same.

What sound?

Any sound. I'm not sure if the loudness of the noise determines how much or what kind of light she can project - anyone know?

I see where you're coming from but the fact that she feels the need to sing when using her powers and has only been shown using them and talking/singing then maybe its only sound she makes rather than any sound. Who knows?

They just announced the next arc will introduce Longshot, so assuming it goes with teh 616 relationship we could be seeing more of her and maybe her powers very shortly.

That would be very cool... Could give Dazzler more character than she has right now. She just seems haughty to me about being around the X-Men and stuff... I'd love to see her in love with Longshot.

Latest posts

Back