Ultimate Dazzler Question

DIrishB said:
LOL, awesome ourchair, awesome!! Will he sport over-sized shades as well?

No, he'll need to be Ultimatized. He'll use oversized banks of television in concert...no wait...over sized ego...no wait...an over sized belief in the power of his music...no wait... Hmmmm. Not sure how to make this character seem fictional...

notTHATtodd said:
No, he'll need to be Ultimatized. He'll use oversized banks of television in concert...no wait...over sized ego...no wait...an over sized belief in the power of his music...no wait... Hmmmm. Not sure how to make this character seem fictional...

hehe, maybe give him an Australian accent instead of Irish? "G'Day mate, I'm Ultimate Banshee. Don't knicker me off or I'll yell and blow your radish off wi' me voice."

DIrishB said:
hehe, maybe give him an Australian accent instead of Irish? "G'Day mate, I'm Ultimate Banshee. Don't knicker me off or I'll yell and blow your radish off wi' me voice."
Actually, I'd rather he remain Irish so he can be a Irish stereotype --- inebriated and overly concerned with politics. I'd also have Ultimate Banshee be a drummer, just so you can make bad jokes about drummers with the characters.

He'd be like, "I was in a band once, but they kicked me out when I told them, 'Hey guys! I just wrote a song, wanna try it out?'"

ourchair said:
Actually, I'd rather he remain Irish so he can be a Irish stereotype --- inebriated and overly concerned with politics. I'd also have Ultimate Banshee be a drummer, just so you can make bad jokes about drummers with the characters.

He'd be like, "I was in a band once, but they kicked me out when I told them, 'Hey guys! I just wrote a song, wanna try it out?'"

Lol, priceless ourchair.

Hey, I've got a question... If Dazz has been around so much, how come she hasn't been given a costume?

Also, will we be seeing more of this distaste Xavier has for her? I'd say that's a pretty odd point Vaughan has set up and one worth looking into.

Goodwill said:
Hey, I've got a question... If Dazz has been around so much, how come she hasn't been given a costume?
Dazz don't wear a costume because it's not punk to wear one. That'd be like destroying your individuality for the sake of institutionalized conformity. It's not ****ing punk!!!!

Goodwill said:
As it's been mentioned, she's not "officially" an X-men. Also, what Ourchair said, too. :p

icemastertron said:
As it's been mentioned, she's not "officially" an X-men. Also, what Ourchair said, too. :p

Man, I guess this sort of answers my question about Xavier disliking her. She's mooching off the guy!

Goodwill said:
Man, I guess this sort of answers my question about Xavier disliking her. She's mooching off the guy!
Can't blame her too much. Xavier did say "stay as long as you want". :lol:

icemastertron said:
Can't blame her too much. Xavier did say "stay as long as you want". :lol:

Well, herein lies an inconsistancy then. Xavier is a puzzling character, especially now that wer'e drawing to a close on Vaughan's run.

Goodwill said:
Yeah... Looks like Dazzler and Colossus are gonna get it on... I'm keeping my fingers crossed. That would be awesome!

Can I point out to you that Colossus is FLAMBOUYANTLY HOMOSEXUAL! The tin-man is gay! HELLO!

Latest posts

Back