Ultimate DC

Well good for you. I had to look all over the net for the stories and the pictures just because I was interested. COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

Dude that would be so bad *** if they do that story for All-Stars. The costume is pretty badass too. I like it alot.

Yeah, GL is one of the better ones.

The Teen Titans are really cool, I like them a lot more than the others.

Well they'll eb going last since their story fits in last...

When are you posting them up? I love how Robin looks.

Well I've only got to do Flash, JLA and then up comes Teen Titans. I like the idea that he went and wanted to be called Nightwing but Luthor named him Robin.

493866e1.jpg

Ultimate Flash
The Origin: Crime scene investigator Barry Allen works in one of the fastest cities in the world - Los Angeles. Called to a crime scene inside Cadmus Labs Research Facility (a subsidiary of LexCorp), Allen's collection of evidence accidentally exposes him to a host of experimental substances, invisible to the naked eye, tasteless, odourless... these compounds trigger something within Allen's biochemistry, transforming him into the fastest man alive!
The Character: As one of the top crime scene investigators in the country, Barry Allen is often called upon to tackle L.A.'s most bizarre cases. A one-man crime lab thanks to his keen mind and inhuman speed, the fastest man alive now has what it takes to stay one step ahead of the criminals.
Supporting Cast: L.A. Detective Jay Garrick is Allen's best friend and the only person who knows he's secretly the Flash. Even Assistant District Attorney Iris West, Allen's off-again, on-again flame, doesn't know his secret. Of course, she's got her own problems now that she's taken in her young nephew Wally West after years of parental abuse. Making things harder for Allen is that the rebellious Wally doesn't trust any cop, even if they're dating his Aunt Iris.
The Set Up: After realizing he's gained the power to run faster than the speed of sound, Allen develops a slick running outfit to disguise his identity while investigating crimes as the Flash. While experimenting with his powers, Barry discovers a downside to his abilities: the more he uses his speed, the faster his body shows signs of aging. But just as Barry begins to master his power and gets a lead on the serial killer Murmur, someone else with superhuman speed calling himself Black Flash arrives on the scene. What's worse, he knows all of Barry's secrets and wants the Scarlet Speedster dead?
The Big Picture: "I'll never forgive you!" screams Black Flash as he pummels Allen in their first meeting. This grief-stricken foe stands revealed as none other than a future Wally West! Haunted for years by Wally's hatred, Allen eventually learns he'll make a wrong decision that costs the lives of two JLA teammates... and Iris West.

ProjectX2 said:
Well I've only got to do Flash, JLA and then up comes Teen Titans. I like the idea that he went and wanted to be called Nightwing but Luthor named him Robin.

Yeah, and it also makes sense. Why would some want to call themselfs Robin? No one dude when I first saw this in Wizard I so hoped that DC would do this.

So...? When we are going to see the Ultimate JLA?

Um, very soon. Hopefully in the next hour.

I'm sorry guys. But I haven't had much time with with writing fanfics and stuff. But it will come, sometime.

Latest posts

Back