Ultimate DC

Are we the only ones who know what they all look like? We can discuss things that they'll all have to wait for!

Or not.

Is that supposed to make sense? I can give you guys a preview of Ultimate JLA if you want...

a5f0b0f7.jpg

DISCUSS!

from JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK!

"DUDE I THINK I JUST FILLED THE CUP!"

I dont like the fact that Manhunter is the one behind all of this. I think that he should be out there with them. It feels like he's Professor X and who the hell is Despero.

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
Is ALL STAR like ultimate?

What ALL STAR titles are coming out?

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm following what this is...

Nurhachi said:
Is ALL STAR like ultimate?

What ALL STAR titles are coming out?

Sorta not really. It's DC answer to Ultimate Marvel, but according to them its not a new universe it's re-telling stories today that are going to be set int the Silver age.

ProjectX2 said:

:shock:

Wow, COOOOOOL ! Batman looks awesome. It seems like there's more metal on him so he is more covered ! POST MORE PLEASE !

Most likely. But i dont know when. All Star Batman & Robin is coming out in July and All-Star Superman is coming out in September.

There will be more, don't worry. And you'll understand when I post the stories later. Ultimate Batman picture and story will be up today hopefully...

646588cf.jpg

Ultimate Batman

The Origin: Fifteen years ago, a seven-year-old Bruce Wayne watched helplessly as a two-bit crook gunned down his parents. As he was shipped off to private schools, a young detective named James Gordon would be assigned to the case, which proves to be the most difficult case he's faced with. Fifteen years have passed, and a changed Bruce Wayne has returned to Gotham. He is not the billionaire boob that we're used to. Not only has he trained himself to the peak of perfection to become the Dark Knight, Batman, but he has become a shrewd businessman. Being one of the wealthiest men in the world, his one main business rival is another young man named Lex Luthor.

Supporting Cast: Alfred Pennyworth is the man that represents the only family he has. Serving the Wayne family for 25 years, he has been confidant, medic, and sometimes a psychiatrist to Bruce, who he thinks of as a son. Also, there is James Gordon, who rose to the rank of police commissioner after 20 years on the police force by turning on his own corrupt colleagues, using their own dirty tactics against them. At his side is hotshot district attorney Harvey Dent, who grew up with Bruce before the murders. Harvey Dent is engaged to Gordon's daughter Barbara, who is obsessed with finding out about the exploits of the Dark Knight Detective, Batman.

First Arc: As Bruce begins to don the cape and cowl as Batman and strikes an alliance with Commissioner Gordon, despite D.A. Dent's objections, he and Gordon begin to wage war on Gotham's criminal underworld. But later, they learn that someone has beaten them to it. Calling himself the Joker, the clown-themed vigilante begins to use extreme force on crime bosses, criminals, and any innocents who get in his way. This forces the Batman to match wits with the Joker to stop him.

Big Picture: As Batman's cast of rogues begins to grow slowly, there are two growing subplots to watch out for: Lex Luthor, as he tries to take over Wayne Enterprises despite Bruce Wayne's attempts to fight the hostile takeover of his company, and the return of the Joker, who has learned about the man behind the Bat-mask.

Because these aren't property of DC. The characters of course are, but the versions belong to Wizard and will never see the light of day. But I prefer these...

wonderwoman.jpg

Ultimate Wonder Woman

The Origin: Born on the cloaked Mediteranian island of Themyscira, Princess Diana was trained since birth as an Amazon, using evolved Greek technology and its art of warfare. Blessed with her native Amazon abilities of superhuman strengh and durability, the athletic princess earns the right through trial by combat to be the one to enter Man's World. But her offer as emissary of peace is a ruse. Wonder Woman hasn't come to Man's World to foster relations, she's come as an advanced spy for an Amazonian race bent on conquering it!

The Character: Meet the ultimate warior. Diana was trained not only as an Amazon soldier but also in the ways of the people she plans to decieve. In fact, her own battle gear has been modelled after the U.S. flag's colours, to further endear her to world's superpower nation.

Supporting Cast: Steve Trevor, US delegate to the United Nations, hires Diana as an advisor on international relations. The job perfectly suits Diana's mission as it's a means to not only survey the world's defenses but as a way to meet and access it's top leaders.

The First Arc: Leaving Themyscira for the first time in her life, Diana comes to New York and is an immediate cultural icon to it's people. But as Diana grows closer and more in touch with the outside world, she's not sure she can carry on her Amazon duties. Nicknamed Wonder Woman by Trevor when she's seen in action, Diana finds her self stepping in as guardian to a race she has vowed to conquer.

The Big Picture: After realizing that Man's World isn't as big a blight as her fellow Amazon's believe, Diana's forced to choose a side: fight alongside her allies in the JLA or with her Amazon sisters? And how will her Justice Leaue teammates—and the world—react when the truth behind the disappearance of men from Themyscira is revealed?

Dude I think you should slow down with these. I think that you should put the next story on Monday.

Latest posts

Back