Ultimate Doom Discussion

Captain France

The preview is here:
http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album_view.php?gid=2829

ucdoom001_dc21_lr_0001.jpg

Ultimate Reed Richards meets Tron :lol:

Last edited:
Just read it:
_ long flashback with Reed, Susan and Nova which serve nothing that we know already if we've read Ultimate Mystery #4
_ we learn who manages the Roxxon Scientist Brain Trust, nice to see this character again. If you want a clue, think Spider-Woman's daddy.
_ last page: death of a main character?!

It was idiotic. Bendis is a hack.

I really don't think anyone is buying Reed as a villain. And when he kills off Peter Parker in a few months that'll be the "Death of the UU". I wish it had stayed the same as when it started...

i think if they had built a solid case for Reed turning bad, this would be better. But it doesn't seem like they have (I haven't read it yet).

Like if Reed had been characterized as being sort of on the edge with pent up rage for the whole run of UFF. But he wasn't, he was nerdy and a nice guy. This really makes no sense. It's a complete character shift for him.

Or if he hadn't turned evil, just stopped caring what people thought of him and decided to pursue science regardless of the consequences.

i think if they had built a solid case for Reed turning bad, this would be better. But it doesn't seem like they have (I haven't read it yet).

Like if Reed had been characterized as being sort of on the edge with pent up rage for the whole run of UFF. But he wasn't, he was nerdy and a nice guy. This really makes no sense. It's a complete character shift for him.

Or if he hadn't turned evil, just stopped caring what people thought of him and decided to pursue science regardless of the consequences.

Maybe he's not really evil. He's playing bad guy to reveal the real evil character of the serie.. I think I've a headache

^ This.

I liked it :(

You shouldn't put a sad face there at all. I'm sorry that this site may crush your spirit. :(

Treasure your enjoyment of it. Do not become the bitter fanboys we have. Live! Live in this world of happy wonder, where you can enjoy stories without some stupid rabid lack of satisfaction. Live... live for me...... :dead:

You shouldn't put a sad face there at all. I'm sorry that this site may crush your spirit. :(

Treasure your enjoyment of it. Do not become the bitter fanboys we have. Live! Live in this world of happy wonder, where you can enjoy stories without some stupid rabid lack of satisfaction. Live... live for me...... :dead:

Bass is right when he says not to be embarrassed. If you like it, say why. Even if you're afraid it's a dumb reason.

That said, I don't think my bitter fanboyism is what makes me not like this. I know how what I used to like differs from what I like now...I never have liked writing this bad.

Bass is right when he says not to be embarrassed. If you like it, say why. Even if you're afraid it's a dumb reason.

That said, I don't think my bitter fanboyism is what makes me not like this. I know how what I used to like differs from what I like now...I never have liked writing this bad.

We all became jaded with age.

Latest posts

Back