Ultimate Extinction #3 (Discussion/Spoilers)

robje said:
But the worst is the cover! Surfer being attacked by horribly-drawn computer generated skeletons. Surfer doesnt wear clothes, right? the silver is his skin. Then why does he have a penisbulge on the cover?! (im sorry, i've must've laughed at that for 10 minutes :lol: )

Same reason Vision has giant breasts. :?

I really like Peterson's art, but I agree with Extinction - I still like it, especially the Surfer and Angel - there is far too much of a 'drawn on computer feel' from the shading. Something's up with the resolution of the printer or something.

robje said:
Then why does he have a penisbulge on the cover?! (im sorry, i've must've laughed at that for 10 minutes :lol: )

Reminds me of a thing Eddie Murphy used to do inhis standup act about underwear models and their lack of a bulge - funny stuff. :D

Bass said:
Same reason Vision has giant breasts. :?

no, vision had giant breasts because she was programmed to look like the race she was warning. Unfortunalely when she rebuild herself to look like a woman the nearest reference she could find were the pictures of lola ferrari on Falcons computer.

:D

The vision was drawn by men. THAT's the reason she had giant breasts (though they're probably used to store files about destroyed planets).
Now the penisbulge was also drawn by a man. So either my 'computer drawing this' theory is right, or brandon peterson is gay.... hard gay (and probably a necophile, seeing how surfer has a hardon when he's incountering the living dead)

Last edited:
robje said:
no, vision had giant breasts because she was programmed to look like the race she was warning. Unfortunalely when she rebuild herself to look like a woman the nearest reference she could find were the pictures of lola ferrari on Falcons computer.

:D

Is that the actual reason they gave?!

robje said:
Now the penisbulge was also drawn by a man. So either my 'computer drawing this' theory is right, or brandon peterson is gay.... hard gay (and probably a necophile, seeing how surfer has a hardon when he's incountering the living dead)
from the journal of Rorschach - Possibly homosexual? must remember to investigate further...

Latest posts

Back