Ultimate Fantastic Four #19 Discussion/Spoilers

Bass said:
Are you sure? :sure:
Yes. In the GIANT SIZE X-MEN #3, the story from where the X-Men first met the F4 was reprinted, where it states that Reed was the one who created the Awesome Andriod, with its original purpose to help out mandkind. But the Mad Thinker had stolen it, and made it into a weapon. It could take any power of who it was attacking, and use it against them.

Hey, do you guys think that this Rhona Burchill will be a Chrono-terrorist, too? I think she's got something to do with them having the information that they had. I could be wrong, though.

Should this be in the other thread?

Bass said:
Really? I didn't know that. Thanks! :D
I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in my own Rhona Burchill/Mad Thinker Manifesto. I was a hack way before Ice was, dammit.

Goodwill said:
Hey, did that stone looking guy that was using the crazy glue gun have a 616 counterpart?
As has been clarified, it's the Awesome Android. but about that glue gun: It's clearly a reference to Peter Petruski a.k.a. Paste-Pot Pete (later known as The Trapster) who was one-fourth of the Frightful Four.

Cool... I think it's cool how they are using all of these 616 things at once. I really like how they are changing things (Making the Thinker a chick), while keeping things relatively familiar to fans. Cool.

Latest posts

Back