Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 cover

the watcher

Hey, guys just found the cover of issue #30. Take look at the Frightful Four!

ULTFF030_cov_col.jpg

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #30
Written by Mark Millar
Pencils & Cover by Greg Land
"Frightful" part 1 (OF 3)
The awesome return of Dr. Doom! The zombiefied F.F. escape from their Baxter Building prison! The deadly debut of the Frightful Four! Johnny Storm finds out he has only 28 days to live! And that's all just for starters...
EVERYTHING has happened for a reason! Find out what that reason was here!

See more at: http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JoeFridays37.html

Last edited:
Re: Ultimate Fantastic Four #30

I wonder what happened to Victor's hoof legs. It's good to see him sitting on a throne and wear the robes, though.

Ultimate Frightful Four has to be the biggest departure when it comes to Ultimizations, but it's for the better. It's one of the biggest changes and, in my opinion, one of the most unique Ultimizations. It's better than having Sandman, Pot Paste Pete, and the Wizard, after all.

Doc Comic said:
I wonder what happened to Victor's hoof legs. It's good to see him sitting on a throne and wear the robes, though.

Knowing Marvel, They'll probably say it was because of the time traveling. In the President Thor arc.

Last edited:

thee great one said:

Whoa, as in Joey Lawrence would say it?
------------------or-----------------------
Whoa, as in Keanu Reeves would say it?

Last edited:

the watcher said:
Whoa, as in Joey Lawrence would say it?
------------------or-----------------------
Whoa, as in Keanu Reeves would say it?

As in what hilary duff would say.

the watcher said:
The awesome return of Dr. Doom! The zombiefied F.F. escape from their Baxter Building prison! The deadly debut of the Frightful Four! Johnny Storm finds out he has only 28 days to live! And that's all just for starters...

This sounds to me that this is 4 separate events, and that the zombie F4 are not the Frightful Four.

We'll see.

Awesome. Perhaps this is an alternate Doom, and that is why he doesn't have the horse legs? And 28 days... isn't that a zombie movie? And I'm presuming this is now the Johnny arc...

Sounds like a big fall Millar's setting everyone up for... We'll see, though. The cover is just ok, nothing I am going to die over. What's happened to Doom? He's become too 616... Where are the hooves?

ProjectX2 said:
Perhaps this is an alternate Doom, and that is why he doesn't have the horse legs?

That's my guess.

And that sounds really, really dumb.

I havent read a single issue of Miller's run on UFF, but everything he's done on the title is just to confusing. I hope they're telling the truth that this arc will explain everything.

oh. And DOom is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to 616. This better change.

Last edited:

Bass said:
This sounds to me that this is 4 separate events, and that the zombie F4 are not the Frightful Four.

We'll see.

Gotta agree. How can this be the "debut of the Frightful Four" if they showed up way back in Crossover? They do fit the part, but I'll have to read it to have real confirmation.

the watcher said:
Johnny Storm finds out he has only 28 days to live!
Johnny, when will you learn to always use protection.:heybaby:

This is the most beautiful cover of any Ultimates issue (save the delayed Ultimates) we've seen in a long time.

Quit your *****in'. Doom's appearance alone should get you all revved for this. His legs? He's a genius, he could've made boots for himself. A number of explanations could be used. Doom + The Frightful Four... I can't believe I'm looking forward to more Millar's UFF...

And I doubt it will have anything to do with time travel. Millar's run will end on a high note.

5/5 right there.

Last edited:

This may explain everything, but I doubt it will explain the Mech Suit that could feed off of Reed's thoughts as a weapon... Or time travel, for that matter. That really killed this run, I believe.

Goodwill said:
This may explain everything, but I doubt it will explain the Mech Suit that could feed off of Reed's thoughts as a weapon... Or time travel, for that matter. That really killed this run, I believe.
Well, if it says it explains everything, than let's see if it does.

But its looking good, and sounding sweet. I've been loving Millar's run so far.

icemastertron said:
Well, if it says it explains everything, than let's see if it does.

But its looking good, and sounding sweet. I've been loving Millar's run so far.

Ditto

that looks wicked as.... i don't care if it time travel or in the normal universe..... it will still be good

Latest posts

Back