Ultimate Galactus Discussion/Speculation Thread..

What will Ultimate Galactus look like?

• Similiar to 616

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Humanoid

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Non-human like appearance...

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
DigiEmissary said:
This is galactus:

sub-square-barney.gif

:panic:

It's all making perfect sense to me know...

I was just flicking through Ultimate Nightmare, at the visions message which he played to the world of that species being killed.
How come at the end all those bodies of the species are still on the planet in which Galactus was meant to eat (cause isn't he meant to be the destroyer of worlds?????)

Shihad said:
I was just flicking through Ultimate Nightmare, at the visions message which he played to the world of that species being killed.
How come at the end all those bodies of the species are still on the planet in which Galactus was meant to eat (cause isn't he meant to be the destroyer of worlds?????)

Niiiiiice catch.

Shihad said:
Damn, I didn't even think that. Really nice catch, man.

Could that mean he just absorbs life force? and just leaves an empty shell of planets or what????

I think it would be cool if Silver Surfer were a villain that helps him out or IS Galactus, since, after all, Galactus is just a Kree word.

That would be dumb but in this marvel mangaverse comic I have Galactus was some sort of planet absorbing planet or ship or something and have Silver Surfer be it's protecter.

thee great one said:
That would be dumb but in this marvel mangaverse comic I have Galactus was some sort of planet absorbing planet or ship or something and have Silver Surfer be it's protecter.

It's an idea... Please don't say it's dumb.

Silver Surfer, as I know him, is a very powerful cosmic being and I think that Ellis could change his level of power good enough to make him into a huge threat.

It's possible that Ellis may call the Silver Surfer "Sil Vah Surh Fah" or something similar.

Goodwill said:
Silver Surfer, as I know him, is a very powerful cosmic being and I think that Ellis could change his level of power good enough to make him into a huge threat.
So...He's a very powerful cosmic being but he's not a seirous threat?

Shihad said:
Could that mean he just absorbs life force? and just leaves an empty shell of planets or what????

The solicits only say he's wiped out civilizations,not planets..........i stand behind this theory.

Cad said:
So...He's a very powerful cosmic being but he's not a seirous threat?

Big difference.I'm thinkin Surfer will only attack if/when the heroes attack the big G.

And I have this gut feeling that Thor will just vanish his *** into some other realm a la the end of Homeland Security......

Bass said:
It's possible that Ellis may call the Silver Surfer "Sil Vah Surh Fah" or something similar.

:lol:

...actually you're probably right.

It's cool, I just think we should be consistant with our rules now that people have been banned for that reason. I wouldn't want to see any of you banned and I wouldn't want to be banned, so that's why I said something! ;)

Also, Reed Richards was talking about a race whiping another out, not a single entity. Could he be on to something or was that just his love for science talking (again)?

Latest posts

Back