Ultimate Galactus Discussion/Speculation Thread..

What will Ultimate Galactus look like?

• Similiar to 616

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Humanoid

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Non-human like appearance...

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
What makes you think Secret doesn't end as soon as Ultimates 2 begins. What was the span in the first arc of U2. Maybe a couple of weeks.

I have to agree with Nurhachi.

Vision was already late when he warned the Ultimates about "Gah Lak Tus". If there was like around 6-12 months between Secret and Extinction, with U2 in the middle, I don't think it would work unless Millar and Ellis were practically living together and helping each other write the books.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just saying it would be more difficult.

I kinda like the idea Galactus is a species instead of one person. Makes it more interesting, and then I could see all the superheroes being able to help.

Well, if it's any hint as to what he'll look like, I believe his eye is the one on the cover of Ultimate Nightmare #1.

Goodwill said:
Well, if it's any hint as to what he'll look like, I believe his eye is the one on the cover of Ultimate Nightmare #1.

I thought the eye was a closeup of the race we saw dying in the Visions broadcast. Still, could be.

TheManWithoutFear said:
They ****in' better make it so it happens after Ultimates 2.

well, I am not sure on the timing on this, but what about Pym. the latest issue he had a prototype of Vision II. but how could he know about Vision? at the end of nightmare, Falcon was given charge of the Vision project. when or why was Pym allowed knowledge of Vision?

that's the problem with delays, it muddies the water in terms of when stuff was supposed to have happened.

Entropy said:
I thought the eye was a closeup of the race we saw dying in the Visions broadcast. Still, could be.

I think the same thing. It was pretty clear. So unless Galactus a) isn't the last of his race and b) wiped out the rest of his race, I don't think that's what it is.

Goodwill said:
What if Galactus is Kang?
Are you serious? Come on, it's good to think of original ideas, but these, no way. What would be the point of making two totally different people as one? Kang a time traveler, and all that, and someone from space.

Nah, rather keep 'em seperate.

Well, I was thinking along the lines of how Ellis could totally dupe us with this. Gal Ak Tus or whatever is Kree lingo, right? Well, that could mean anything to us and could still be anyone, really. We'll have to see but that could explain all of these time gaps.

Goodwill said:
Well, I was thinking along the lines of how Ellis could totally dupe us with this. Gal Ak Tus or whatever is Kree lingo, right? Well, that could mean anything to us and could still be anyone, really. We'll have to see but that could explain all of these time gaps.

I don't think it's definite yet if it is the Kree or the not-yet-revealed Watchers who call him Gah Lak Tus.

Well, Captain Marvel and Vision I both were using the term loosely so, yes, we don't know. I was going off of what Marvel said more than Vision, though.

I do think that Vision/Ellis was hinting at the existence of the Watchers with the term Gah Lak Tus and its origins, just by the way it was said. Whether they will be seen though or revealed I doubt, at least in the trilogy, maybe later down the line. Still, I think the role that would traditionally be played by Uatu in the coming saga is going to be played by Marvel. I'm still wondering about Surfer though. I just thought, what if they switch things so that Surfer originated from here on Earth? That sure as hell would make some sense. Admittedly though the idea's cheesy ;).

Earth X rocked. It'd be great if it turns out that X-51 is on the moon, and he tells Peter that the reason he's suffering is because Mephisto will give him a time machine so he can hide from God, but he's isn't really Mephisto and I've gone crosseyed. :dazed:

God, I love that trilogy.

Also, it would be cool if Norrin Radd was a human and he became the Surfer... but it'll have to be very well set up so it ain't a deux ex machina. I reckon Surfer will be one of Gah Lak Tus' minions. And, as I've said, he'll probably be "Sil Vah Sur Fah".

I don't think we really need Silver Surfer after Captain Marvel, to be honest. They are, like, the same character, right?

Latest posts

Back