Ultimate Galactus Discussion/Speculation Thread..

What will Ultimate Galactus look like?

• Similiar to 616

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Humanoid

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Non-human like appearance...

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
I think the idea he leaves shells of planets behind is a good one. He probably sucks out the atmosphere of the planet, taking all it's juicy goodness away from it's inhabitants.

I have only read the Nightmare though, I wait for TPB before I buy comics.

Well, except for Ultimates, I'm still getting those even though my subscription ran out at the end of the last series. I ain't gonna tell though

This would explain why there are so many dead planets out there...

Rather than destroying the planet, he just kills it.

Ultimate Houde said:
I think the idea he leaves shells of planets behind is a good one. He probably sucks out the atmosphere of the planet, taking all it's juicy goodness away from it's inhabitants.

I have only read the Nightmare though, I wait for TPB before I buy comics.

Well, except for Ultimates, I'm still getting those even though my subscription ran out at the end of the last series. I ain't gonna tell though

The idea that the planets are giant Cadberry Eggs to Galactus is a silly one. There would be no confrontation between Earth's mightiest and the planet devourer that way... I only hope that Ellis more creative than that.

im all 4 the cadbery cream egg thing im sure thats got somethin to do with how he eats the planets and personally i just think galactas is a metaphor for how mankind is wasting its natural resources and pollouting the air thus destroying civilization!!!! :shock:
i lie he'll be a bad a**

innocentboy said:
i just hope Ultimate Galactus doesn't look cheesey. that would ruin the whole thing (you know, just in case the creators never pondered on the importance of Ult. Galactus' appearance)

I'll leave this to Moonie....

I seriously doubt they would let that happen. To put him back into his purple suit would be a foolish move because they can't sell that to the fans that are expecting differently. Perhaps we won't really even see Galactus. For all we know, Galactus could be a race of aliens, not an entity...

Goodwill said:
For all we know, Galactus could be a race of aliens, not an entity...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'd rather the Natural Force idea than the Race idea....

That'd just be stoopid

I betchoo Galactus will look more like a Celestial.... like, with the funky designs. We've seen those designs kind of on Crystal on the cover to the UFF Annual. And less purple... I bet the purple will be there though. I want some purple. But not as a tall helmet or a skirt. Skirts = Not so threatening.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I'd rather the Natural Force idea than the Race idea....

That'd just be stoopid

I betchoo Galactus will look more like a Celestial.... like, with the funky designs. We've seen those designs kind of on Crystal on the cover to the UFF Annual. And less purple... I bet the purple will be there though. I want some purple. But not as a tall helmet or a skirt. Skirts = Not so threatening.

I agree the color scheme will probably be the same. And it's not like purple is a bad thing... just the uniform will be different.

I had a thought.

Since we have Pym walking around with Ultron and The Vision Two, this brings up a very startling point.

How does Pym know about Vision? He's top, top secret in Nightmare.

Now, it's true that Nightmare takes place before Ultimates 2, but this means Pym must be brought into the know.

I'm thinking the most likely thing is that Vision is killed during the Galactus trilogy.

That's how Pym knows about him (he dies a hero) and why he's building a sequel, maybe by calling it Vision he's hoping Fury will be more willing to accept it.

You know I think they'll make Ultimate Extination after Ultimates 2. I know they said all the minis happen in that year, but I think they'll change that. It was also mentioned somewhere that Ultimates 2 is happening a the same times as the other titles right now. So I think it will be after.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
You know I think their make Ultimate Extination after Ultimates 2. I know they said all the minis happen in that year, but I think thier change that. It was also mentioned somewhere that Ultimates 2 is happening a the same times as the other titles right now. So I think it will be after.

I could swear that they said that Ultimate Extinction took place after Ultimates 2. I'm happy to see that I'm not going crazy................... OR MAYBE I AM!!! :crazy:

Well, I don't know about that, though. We'd have to see how Secret ends because it may be that it's before just because of the time it takes Galactus to get here. We've got all of these events backing all of these things up, why would it be that much of a gap?

Latest posts

Back