Ultimate Galactus Discussion/Speculation Thread..

What will Ultimate Galactus look like?

• Similiar to 616

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Humanoid

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Non-human like appearance...

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Hmm, I don't know how to answer in the poll. Although i will say that he would have to look not at all human, we are familiar with the silhouette of galactus, and his big dorky helmet, and to make him too totally 'un-humanoid' would just feel strange. yet, having him too human is wrong.
I guess what I'm saying is, I think somewhere between humanoid and totally alien.
wherever that ground may lie.

Ok let me help you guys undestand this...

616 - Identical to his 616 counterpart (no changes)

Humanoid - Looks human maybe he has horns or a third eye or whatever but he still looks humanish if you want to add Giant in your post go ahead.

Non-human - a giant box or a ball of slime

I narrowed the choices into three main categories so everyone wouldn't vote "other" because they had a variation of the three...

I said what I said before: I think Galactus is that machine thing in Ultimate Secret.

Why not? It could be some kind of machine that the Kree created. They use it to destroy planets as it eats away at it organically. The Kree sabotage the SHIELD ship because they don't want them to see that "Galactus" has gone out of control and is destroying everything in it's path, including Earth.

ProjectX2 said:
Why not? It could be some kind of machine that the Kree created. They use it to destroy planets as it eats away at it organically. The Kree sabotage the SHIELD ship because they don't want them to see that "Galactus" has gone out of control and is destroying everything in it's path, including Earth.
Sorry, that just doesn't sound like it would work. It don't seem like it's a good way to ultimize Galactus. Besides, that machine thing will most likely be appearin in Ultimate Secret, where Galactus WILL NOT be in.

It's only speculation. I would like to see other peoples ideas of how Galactus comes and what he looks like...

ProjectX2 said:

That's a good theory. I don't think it will happen. I think it's a very good theory though.

I'm thinking the same... It was, I think, McNiven, who said that he was trying to make the Kree more alien lookng, however, I don't think that he's the person that's drawing Galactus, so that shouldn't matter, right? I don't know, I'm with MwoF, though...

If a cosmic force appeared in front of me with a gigantic purple helmet that looks like a Totem, i would laugh at it until it consumed me.

I think theyll put Galactus more like a device or something like that

I'd be scared regardless of the costume if you want to put it like that... Seriously, I don't think they are going to have the totem this time.

Galactus

How will the super ppl beat galactus ? Do they even have a single chance against this super fellow? In the first place i don't think they have a single chance killing this guy. I think this guy will kill alot of the members of ultimates + FF. After eath is one big ruin, Reed and the goverment will get the best scientist together and make a time machine. Iron man will travel back in time, to make up for the mistakes they have done. They will avoid galactus vision !

It better not be with an Ultimate Ultimate Ultimate Ultimate Ultimate Nullifier.

SeAcoW said:
How will the super ppl beat galactus ? Do they even have a single chance against this super fellow? In the first place i don't think they have a single chance killing this guy. I think this guy will kill alot of the members of ultimates + FF. After eath is one big ruin, Reed and the goverment will get the best scientist together and make a time machine. Iron man will travel back in time, to make up for the mistakes they have done. They will avoid galactus vision !

waaay too much like the end of heroes reborn.

This is galactus:

sub-square-barney.gif

Latest posts

Back