Ultimate Galactus Discussion/Speculation Thread..

What will Ultimate Galactus look like?

• Similiar to 616

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Humanoid

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Non-human like appearance...

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Bass said:
Also, if Surfer is indeed the rider of the incident wave, and he's responsbile for decimating populaces before Galactus arrives, then he's going to be a much bigger player than in 616, which is cool.

I think Surfer is meant to show up and bait a planet, attack it, discover its weaknesses and so forth. If the planet is ripe for consumption, he signals Galactus, otherwise he moves on to an easier target. Predators, when encountering a resilient prey, will often leave to find easier prey. Same here, I think. It will also mean we can expect a real rising drama as the Ultimates try to beat the living piss out of the Surfer so he runs and doesn't send Galactus the signal.

Awesome. I just hope we don't have Ultimate Silver Surfer on a literal surfboard. I hope he just flies along the "wave" or whatever.

DIrishB said:
Awesome. I just hope we don't have Ultimate Silver Surfer on a literal surfboard. I hope he just flies along the "wave" or whatever.

I'd still like to see him in that somewhat iconic stance, but sans surf board. I don't know, he could use any sort of device to accomplish his arrival, just so long as he doesn't look laughable while doing it. I just keep picturing him planting his feet in the wave and riding it, but that's just me musing over a nastalia for the conventional pose.

Great theories JKlar and everyone else. I like the idea of tying this all into the BB and/or aftereffects.

I'd like to see the board, but maybe if it was just something he could make materialise instead of having to carry around a surfbord.......actually:

*Cap charging at SS*
*SS throws board in air,catches by one end, swings at Cap*
*Cap is sent flying by means of surfboard to head*

Johnny Bravo said:
I'd like to see the board, but maybe if it was just something he could make materialise instead of having to carry around a surfbord.......actually:

*Cap charging at SS*
*SS throws board in air,catches by one end, swings at Cap*
*Cap is sent flying by means of surfboard to head*

Nice, that would be an impressive shot. I was thinking it would be cool to have him materialize the board at some point, but have it be inspired by something he might see on earth. Like have sequence like the original Galactus and Surfer appearance in 616, where he gets a glimpse of Earth life and all of that. Only have him see some video or something of surfers and somehow feel inspired to ride the "wave" or whatever that way. I think I like your version better.

Latest posts

Back