Ultimate Galactus Discussion/Speculation Thread..

What will Ultimate Galactus look like?

• Similiar to 616

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Humanoid

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Non-human like appearance...

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
You're taking it too literally... As far as I know, the only thing different, is that Silver Surfer has a surf board and is, well, silver.

Goodwill said:
You're taking it too literally... As far as I know, the only thing different, is that Silver Surfer has a surf board and is, well, silver.
How am taking it too literally? By saying that they're not? :sure:

Explain yourself.

I imagine he will be somewhat humanoid in appearance as in 616.. I just hope and pray that he is not wearing a freaking goofy buckethead deal..

I thought that McNiven said that he would be more alien than in the 616 universe. I could be mistaken, but I thought that's what he said.

I think Galactus takes different forms depending on the race he is appearing to. So for instance, he appears as a Kree to the Kree, a Chitauri to the Chitauri and an aardvark to us.

Fuzzy Birds said:
I think Galactus takes different forms depending on the race he is appearing to. So for instance, he appears as a Kree to the Kree, a Chitauri to the Chitauri and an aardvark to us.

i always thought it was a chinchila 8)

This isn't the Ultimate Galactus discussion thread, this is the chincilla discussion thread.

Stay on-topic!

:wink:

I don't know if Secret will tie to what Banner said, but I'm sure that the Galactus trilogy is what its about, which means that there must be people on Earth higher up that Fury that already know about Galactus...

Well, thank you for finally listening to me, Bass. ;) I've been saying that for a couple of pages now. I am convinced that Fury is not on the top of the food chain. On the contrary, I think that it will end up being Captain America. ;) I'm guessing he's got a good idea of what's going on.

Goodwill said:
Well, thank you for finally listening to me, Bass. ;) I've been saying that for a couple of pages now. I am convinced that Fury is not on the top of the food chain. On the contrary, I think that it will end up being Captain America. ;) I'm guessing he's got a good idea of what's going on.

While it's entirely possible that Cap knows more about what's "going on" than Fury, there's no way he's at the top of the "food chain".

Agreed. I do know that I was just talking about my theory that the Kree gave the Super Soldier Syrup to the US, therefore passing this knowledge to our beloved Cap. I know this theory to be false now, so I can get on with more "jibba jabba". ;)

I'm thinking Galactus will be pretty similar to his 616 counterpart. There really isn't much they can change without getting a negative opinion from the fanbase - from the looks of this board at least half would agree. That doesn't mean there can't be some interesting changes though. I think it'd be neat if Galactus operated mostly from his ship. It could be doing all the civilization wiping/planet eating and the heroes have to inflitrate the ship and fight galactus one on one. I think it'd be a nice touch if Galactus was powerful, yes, but his planet destroying power comes from his ship...that way the heroes would have more of a fighting chance? Yes? No?

Or maybe he'll be a unicron knock off and scoop of buildings at eat them.

edit: And by one on one I mean all the heroes on Galactus. >.>

Latest posts

Back