Ultimate Hellcat!

She was in Ultimates Annual #1....Why does she look like 616 Hellcat on that cover?

She was in Ultimates Annual #1....Why does she look like 616 Hellcat on that cover?

She changed her outfit!

Are wearing the same things you were 2 years ago?

Last edited:
How much money do you have?

Eight dollars, in pennies, in my cupholder.

I think she's the harbinger of Ultimate Apocalypse! The Ultimate streets will run red with Ultimate blood and the Ultimate frogs will rain from the Ultimate sky!

She changed her outfit!

Are wearing the same things you were 2 years ago?

Ult. Spider-Man is. As are most of the Ult. X-Men, who have had a few minor costume changes since their debut. Also, last time we saw Ult. Hellcat, she wasn't exactly the most successful superhero. Which makes me wonder what the future holds for the Ult. Defenders.

Last edited:
Ult. Spider-Man is. As are most of the Ult. X-Men, who have had a few minor costume changes since their debut. Also, last time we saw Ult. Hellcat, she wasn't exactly the most successful superhero. Which makes me wonder what the future holds for the Ult. Defenders.
Right. And- whose to say that when we last saw her that was in real costume... :shifty:

Last edited:
Back then she was just a reject, so her costume was poor. But since Hellstorm is working for SHIELD, and he and her are lovers:heart: in 616, maybe he let her try out to become an agent of SHIELD, and now she's no longer a reject.

Last edited:
Ult. Spider-Man is.

He's not. His wrestling costume was different and he modified it. Also if you remember his actual original costume was destroyed M.J had to make him a new one. He also had black suit. Now his costume while a different one looks like his modified wrestling one but the wrestling one was his debut costume and thus it changed!

1. About the Spider-Man thing - the first costume he had doesn't really count, it was just his wrestling costume. It was just a prototype.
2. Also, of course they don't wear the EXACT same costume. They likely have duplicates of the same costume.
3. Yeah, Shadowcat has a new costume. Wolverine's costume is even altered a bit. I said before that very few Ult. X-Men change their costume completely (they usually just have slight variations). Cyclops and Colossus especially haven't changed their look.

Latest posts

Back