Ultimate Hulk Annual #1 (Spoilers...if you care.)

mike3717

I flipped through this real briefly in my LCS today.

Pretty much all I read was 616 Wrecking Crew fighting Supremeverse chick from UP and Hulk in a diner handing over money and saying "Hulk want pancakes and sausage and eggs or Hulk will smash".

Did anyone buy this or read it? Is it as bad as the few pages I saw seemed to indicate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ultimate Hulk Annual #1

Interestingly, the review fails to mention the end of the book, in which Zarda forced Hulk to wear pants, they have waffles, and then Zarda has sex with Hulk because the Hulk asked her.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this needs to be read by everything. Even plants.

I wanted to download this and Ultimate X-Men.
But no one's uploaded them yet.
I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Is it wrong that I want a Hulk vs Loeb comic? Where Hulk eats Loeb? Written by Warren Ellis?

Interestingly, the review fails to mention the end of the book, in which
Zarda forced Hulk to wear pants, they have waffles, and then Zarda has sex with Hulk because the Hulk asked her.

Wow. That sounds......awful.

So the whole thing is pretty much treated like a joke from beginning to end then.

Of course I read this for my first appearance list. The whole time I was reading it I felt that this story, should have been just one of those small stories you find at the end of a comic. You know a short filler instead of a whole book.

What was the point of this story anyway?

And why is Loeb writing every single ******* Marvel book?!

He's not even trying anymore.

What was the point of this story anyway?

And why is Loeb writing every single ******* Marvel book?!

He's not even trying anymore.

He hasn't tried since he came to Marvel. It like, once he left DC, his brain broke or something.

I didn't think this was that bad actually. I thought the Wrecking Crew being 616 clones was pretty dumb, but I didn't think Zarda's behavior was all that dumb considering she is insane, and it was nice to see the Hulk FINALLY get some. I dunno, it was pretty funny.

Ya know, I was just thinking what exactly happen to Betty Ross? I mean think about it: she was the PR for the Ultimates while they were under SHIELD's command. Sure, she was, more or less, a bit character, but what was her fallout when the Ultimates left gov't control?

I only state this cause of Hulk's obsession with Betty being Banner's ex-wife. Did he finally get over her or did Loeb just be Loeb?

Probably the latter.

Latest posts

Back