Ultimate Hydra

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I don't know much about the organization Hydra but since Earth X I decided to look into them and I was reading about them on MarvelDirectory.com...

I think a future Arc with the Ultimates and an Ultimate Hydra would be cool and really down to earth....

If anyone knows some stuff about them or has any thoughts... let us know

I don't know much about Hydra, them European idiots. But anyways, it would be cool to see them against The Ultimates. And maybe in other comics too. They have had their shares of fights with the X-Men (really just Wolverine, I think). Others too, of course.

Hell, they're the ones responsible for making X-23 who she is today.

XTFLyons said:
As for X-23 who cares

I care, people who voted on Marvel's site for her care...a lot people basically. Now don't get mad. Remember how you are with DD? Others can be the same with X-23. :wink:

Hmm, Ice has the bones of a kewl plot point...

Imagine a battle between Hydra on one side, and the Ultimates and the European Ultimates on the other, fighting for the future of Europe.

I think they could be reimagined as something entirely different from the sort of quasi fascist costumed villain operation we know and love. Perhaps something like the villains from the movie version of The Sum of All Fears, only with super powered agents.

Gavin

Didn't X23 originate from X-Men: Evolution? Aren't HYDRA enemies of Iron Man? I would like o see them attack the Triskelion or something though.

icemastertron said:
I care, people who voted on Marvel's site for her care...a lot people basically. Now don't get mad. Remember how you are with DD? Others can be the same with X-23. :wink:

good point.... :evil:

Gavin Bennett said:
I think they could be reimagined as something entirely different from the sort of quasi fascist costumed villain operation we know and love. Perhaps something like the villains from the movie version of The Sum of All Fears, only with super powered agents.

That's what I'm sayin'... obviously as a comic there will be some fantasy but If they ever did an arc with Hydra I'd want a conspiracy/espionage type deal

UltimateE said:
I gotta go with XTF on this one.

When do you not go with me?? :twisted:

Hey, this could tie into Ultimate X-Men, too, because the Von Strukers have a history in HYDRA... That could be a very cool cross-over, don't you think?

eh maybe the x-men could be involved but I don't really want them to be... I'd rather it just be the ultimates at first but since Ultimate Hydra would probably be the biggest baddest terrorist threat out there maybe the X-Men could have something to do with it...

From memory, the von Struckers father is head of Hydra. or was. But so was Viper. I'm a little confused.

I definitely think that a Hydra arc would be cool. It would have to end up a black-ops confrontation though. Thats the way Hydra seems to work

The Von Struckers were head of Hydra before Viper was. I know that much. And I think that's all I really know on Hydra. Not even the made-for-TV movie for Fury that they were in helps me. (The movie was "Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." for those who don't know it. It was an...eh..movie. I give it 2 out of 5).

Always struck me as a creepy marriage. I read a fanfic somewhere where Viper kidnapped Wolverine because she wanted his babies. They'd be so.......hairy.

Hey, UltimateE!

Not to be rude to my fellow forum dwellers, but didn't I post a response on a previous thread pertaining to the introduction of Hydra to the Ultimate Universe? If none of you remember, please refer to the thread titled "The Ultimate Characters NO ONE wanted..." for more information. Also, didn't a certain fellow forum dweller (hey, UltimateE! wink! wink!) poked a little fun at me stating that said thread was designed as a joke! My feelings are still hurt over those comments!

odie1kenobi75 said:
Not to be rude to my fellow forum dwellers, but didn't I post a response on a previous thread pertaining to the introduction of Hydra to the Ultimate Universe? If none of you remember, please refer to the thread titled "The Ultimate Characters NO ONE wanted..." for more information. Also, didn't a certain fellow forum dweller (hey, UltimateE! wink! wink!) poked a little fun at me stating that said thread was designed as a joke! My feelings are still hurt over those comments!

I'm the one that started that thread, and I did start it as a joke. Along the line someone (I don't know who and it doesn't matter anyway) misunderstood and misapplied the thread, and it turned into serious discussion about who people DID want to see - and that wasn't the intent. It had nothing to do with you or anyone else - it was a lame joke thread that I started, that's all. I wasn't poking fun at you or anyone else.

Latest posts

Back