Ultimate Inhumans (Speculation)

Someone really should make a "Mary Jane is Easy" thread. That would be awesome.

TheManWithoutFear said:
You never know, maybe it will be ALL ABOUT THEM but it could very easily just be about Crystal and introduces the Inhumans and not delve too much into their backhistory.

Yeah, I think that bit is better saved for the actual title.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, I think that bit is better saved for the actual title.
Looking at USM SS #1 though... if it's anything like that, it's a self-contained story. Well, we know it won't be entirely self-contained in USM's case because it introduces Peter's new girlfriend, but the UXM one is a self-contained story... we may not see the Inhumans again for a good long while.

Oh, I didn't say that I wanted it to spill over immediately. In fact, I'd rather it be a self-contained story now and then allow it to become one later down the line. There needs to be plenty of room for Millar's run at this point, and I don't think the Inhumans are included.

I liked Dr.Strangefates idea about them being a underground society. I also think It will be a self contained story also. What makes you guys think it will take a long time to explain thier back story. This isn't the 616 inhumans. It could take as long as two pages knowing Mark Millar.

jtg3885 said:
we may not see the Inhumans again for a good long while.
I like the idea's we've been tossing around and I like the concept of the Inhumans overall so I'd like to see them pop up again soon.

thee great one said:
I liked Dr.Strangefates idea about them being a underground society. I also think It will be a self contained story also. What makes you guys think it will take a long time to explain thier back story. This isn't the 616 inhumans. It could take as long as two pages knowing Mark Millar.

Yes, it could potentially be a smaller story, however, if it were to be elaborated on, it would not only make an interesting story but entertaining, too... I don't think a drawn out origin would be at all boring.

Im just thinking that I dont want Millar to write off their past immediately, the Inhumans need their veil of Mystery. There past should only be alluded to...

Also... I really really really hope they keep the Royal aspect to them, I mean, I think its fundamental to their characters, and if they go for more of a "Freaky inhuman Royals" idea rather than a "Moon-dwelling inhuman Royalty" idea, it'd be much more interesting.

I think you've got a good point, however, part of what the FF are all about is discovering the odds and ends of the universe; I think the first thing on their list of things to do is answer the "why" questions about the Inhumans. While the Inhumans can divert their attention (Probably Johnny more than the rest of the team... With Crystal around and all) but it may be that their origin is revealed in the issue.

You know what would be funny (at least to me anyways)? If when Reed sees the Inhumans, he would think about the Drake equation...hehe...

icemastertron said:
You know what would be funny (at least to me anyways)? If when Reed sees the Inhumans, he would think about the Drake equation...hehe...
You...Ice...But...Oh....

The words, they fail me.

icemastertron said:
What? It's just a thought, (and you know, speculation). It's not like Reed wouldn't think that.

This is assuming they will be from out space... Our options are still open, keep in mind...

I don't think the origin will take too long at all, sadly.

No, no, no. What I'm saying is that (again, just toying around with a thought. Doesn't mean I want this to happen or anything) Reed probabbly thinks that they're an aliean race, and mentions the Drake Equation, before knowing that they're not an alien race.

icemastertron said:
No, no, no. What I'm saying is that (again, just toying around with a thought. Doesn't mean I want this to happen or anything) Reed probabbly thinks that they're an aliean race, and mentions the Drake Equation, before knowing that they're not an alien race.
What is this Drake Equation you speak of?

ourchair said:
What is this Drake Equation you speak of?
It's mentioned in Ultimate Secret #2.

But the Drake Equation is the equation that Reed uses to see how many alien races are out there in the universe.

Latest posts

Back