Ultimate Inhumans (Speculation)

icemastertron said:
No, no, no. What I'm saying is that (again, just toying around with a thought. Doesn't mean I want this to happen or anything) Reed probabbly thinks that they're an aliean race, and mentions the Drake Equation, before knowing that they're not an alien race.

I don't think that's completely relevant. The reason why Ellis mentioned the Drake Equation was so that he had a device to forshadow the entity coming to Earth, which was talked about in Nightmare. I'm sure Millar wouldn't even think to use that...

Goodwill said:
I don't think that's completely relevant. The reason why Ellis mentioned the Drake Equation was so that he had a device to forshadow the entity coming to Earth, which was talked about in Nightmare. I'm sure Millar wouldn't even think to use that...
I know he won't. I was just throwing the idea in there for fun to toy around with since this is a spec thread.....sheesh...

Patriot said:
Da bomb,get it right. :D
I think I'm too old for that. Granted, not as old as Guij or Seldes, but let's just say that "da bomb" isn't LEGALLY part of my age bracket's lexicon. I here we get arrested for it even.

ourchair said:
I think I'm too old for that. Granted, not as old as Guij or Seldes, but let's just say that "da bomb" isn't LEGALLY part of my age bracket's lexicon. I here we get arrested for it even.

Dude you're 23.

ourchair said:
::Looks at Seldes:: What does that make you?

Mommy......

So............yeah,I'm thinkin they might have the Inhumans' home(Attilan) on a part of Atlantis that didn't sink.Maybe if they take the old approach of Hercules:The Legendary Journeys and have Atlantis mine out most of the inside of the island and it collapses.Attilan could be on the outer rims and didn't collapse?

i pray to sweet Jesus that they dont ultimize hercules he is so gay but i love the idea about the home bein on the unsunken Atlantis in just relli interested on how this will tie in with namor and y its called TOMB of nomor some interesting questions being raised also do you think namor will be the baddie or will he be like confused my theory is he will like in 616 is that he will team up with domb namor isn't a god villian more of an obsticle

Spade said:
i pray to sweet Jesus that they dont ultimize hercules he is so gay but i love the idea about the home bein on the unsunken Atlantis in just relli interested on how this will tie in with namor and y its called TOMB of nomor some interesting questions being raised also do you think namor will be the baddie or will he be like confused my theory is he will like in 616 is that he will team up with domb namor isn't a god villian more of an obsticle
Wow.....that sentence didnt make any sense. :dazed:

Periods and commas help, to make what you're saying understandable to people.

Spade said:

Right....

*links hands and streches arms out in front*

I think a few laughs can be got from Hercules and when written well(Tieri) can be a viable character.However an Ultimization is very,very unlikely after Thor being a fraud.
There's nothing wrong with being gay.Cop on kid.
I'd say they're gonna go with Namor WAS Prince Of Atlantis when it existed.Kinda like the egyptian pharoahs.In fact I doubt Namor will actually appear.Its probable that in the annual they find the ruins.

I think we outta see Namor as a character similar to that of Gambit in UXM at the moment. Not a villain and certainly not an ally... If we were to call him anything, he'd be the thorn in the X-Men's side.

Latest posts

Back