Ultimate Knights (USM Spoilers)

Foolsfolly said:
Hey ****in tell Bendis! And Spider-Woman is going to be in Ultimates 4! Bendis has put the mark of Clones in the universe.

And NO ONE ever wanted them in the first place.

Right nobody!!!

*looks around nervously* :roll:

The Overlord said:
I don't think Spidey should be a member, DD thinks he is a just a kid and thinks he should just go home and quit. DD doesn't respect him, so he wouldn't invite him into his team. Besides Spidey has enought to do in his own title, there is no real reason he needs further exposeur here.

Well if Spider-Man is too young to be let on the team, then I doubt DD would want Cloak and Dagger on the team, cause they'd be the same age as Peter and have no experience in fighting crime.

Iceshadow said:
Well if Spider-Man is too young to be let on the team, then I doubt DD would want Cloak and Dagger on the team, cause they'd be the same age as Peter and have no experience in fighting crime.

Tis true, but the difference is Parker has a family to look after him, while Claok and Dagger would not and would have the Kingpin's goons constantly after them, so DD would have no choice to take them in and train them. Parker would have a choice to get involved or not, Cloak and Dagger wouldn't.

Last edited:
Well if Cloak and Dagger are illegally experiemented on they've seen horrors and felt things so bad might as well join so Daredevil could keep an eye on them, otherwise they'll muck things up trying to get revenge.

Also they could make Cloak and Dagger older than 15 (16 around ish 100 of USM).

The Overlord said:
Tis true, but the difference is Parker has a family to look after him, while Claok and Dagger would not and would have the Kingpin's goons constantly after them, so DD would have no choice to take them in and train them. parker would have a choice to get involved or not, Cloak and Dagger wouldn't.

Dagger goes to Peter's school, and is running for class president, it can probably be assumed she has parents. Now if Kingpin killed them...

Iceshadow said:
Dagger goes to Peter's school, and is running for class president, it can probably be assumed she has parents. Now if Kingpin killed them...

She is not a runaway? Hmmm, might be trickier to use her then. Does she have her powers yet and how did she get them? I can't see why the kingpin would experiment an a teenager who already has parents and has somewhat of a high profile her school. Kidnapping runaways is one thing, but kindanpping a white female star pupil from a high school student would bring too much heat and would just be stupid and murdering her parents would bring too much heat and be a needless risk. I guess they can't use her or Cloak.

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
She is not a runaway? Hmmm, might be trickier to use her then. Does she have her powers yet and how did she get them? I can't see why the kingpin would experiment an a teenager who already has parents and has somewhat of a high profile her school. Kidnapping runaways is one thing, but kindanpping a white female star pupil from a high school student would bring too much heat and would just be stupid and murdering her parents would bring too much heat and be a needless risk. I guess they can't use her or Cloak.

As far as anyone knows she doesn't have any powers.

Iceshadow said:
As far as anyone knows she doesn't have any powers.

Well she then she doesn't fit, because she is not runaway, the Kingpin wouldn't kidnap her or murder her parents, kindnapping runaways is fine, no one would miss them, but kidnapping a white, female star high school student would bring a lot of media attention and unwanted heat. Wilson Fisk would have to be stupid to use her as test subject and Wilson Fisk is no fool. So I guess she is out.

Last edited:
Or Cloak and Dagger could be put on hold for a bit because we already have a good handful of characters that could be fleshed out.

Would DD recruit Black Cat? Is she considered a good guy?

Id love to see Elektra vs. Ultimate Knights and see DDs reaction to her.

I only threw in Doc Strange because some paranormal bs is gonna happen sooner or later. Thats why hes not a direct member but would appear in an arc or two.

Id like to see an interaction with the Ultimate Defenders too.

I want this series...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Or Cloak and Dagger could be put on hold for a bit because we already have a good handful of characters that could be fleshed out.

Would DD recruit Black Cat? Is she considered a good guy?

Id love to see Elektra vs. Ultimate Knights and see DDs reaction to her.

I only threw in Doc Strange because some paranormal bs is gonna happen sooner or later. Thats why hes not a direct member but would appear in an arc or two.

Id like to see an interaction with the Ultimate Defenders too.

I want this series...
Well he would recruit Black Cat because she's against Kingpin. And Strange wouldn't be on the team bescause its about organizing rouge heroes against the crime syndicates. If Strange showed up it would be more of a team up. There's no point in him joining

Random said:
If Strange showed up it would be more of a team up. There's no point in him joining

Thanks for repeating? I didnt say he would be on the team.

I would like to see the repruccusions of this though. If Ultimate Knights started taking out Kingpin dont you think he would swing back with his own small army?

Elektra and who else?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Thanks for repeating? I didnt say he would be on the team.

I would like to see the repruccusions of this though. If Ultimate Knights started taking out Kingpin dont you think he would swing back with his own small army?

Elektra and who else?

What kind of mystic enemies would they fight? The Hand and Fu Manchu may have some mystic abilities, but Dr. Strange vastly out classes them in in terms of magic.

As for other members of Kingpin's goon squad you can have other say DD villains either with supered villains or psychos with gimmicks. Mr. Fear for example could mess with their senses and Cobra could be dangerous as a psycho with an obession with poisons, however it would be a shame if they were reduced to mere henchmen, it would be fun if they still kinda had their own psychotic little personalities. Also I guess some old Iron Fist villains like steel serpent could be members.

I just had an idea based off the USM annual. What if through connections Kangaroo gets out of jail and begins encrouching on Kingpin's territory agian. Based off an ultimazation by TMWoF and Overlord the Owl sets up shop and starts grabbing property as well. Kingpin, seeing a really good oppurtunity, secertly funds both sides, hoping that the ensuing war will kill off both would be upsurpers. This would bring a moral problem up for the Knights, stop the war and have Roo and Owl arrested (Children everywhere cry) helping the man they're unified in stopping, or let the war continue and innocent people die. So you could have many ultimized DD and other rouges from this ensuing three way crime war.

Kingpin's Team:
-Electra
-Bullseye
-Gladiator (It is revealed that he was working for crime boss Fu Manchu; Kingpin got him out of prison and assures Manchu he will get his son back for him; Manchu gaurantees to stay out of the Kingpin's area of influence)
-*Enforcers (If he hires them back)

I will try to develop this more.

Last edited:
Gouka Ryuu said:
I just had an idea based off the USM annual. What if through connections Kangaroo gets out of jail and begins encrouching on Kingpin's territory agian. Based off an ultimazation by TMWoF and Overlord the Owl sets up shop and starts grabbing property as well. Kingpin, seeing a really good oppurtunity, secertly funds both sides, hoping that the ensuing war will kill off both would be upsurpers. This would bring a moral problem up for the Knights, stop the war and have Roo and Owl arrested (Children everywhere cry) helping the man they're unified in stopping, or let the war continue and innocent people die. So you could have many ultimized DD and other rouges from this ensuing three way crime war.

Kingpin's Team:
-Electra
-Bullseye
-Gladiator (It is revealed that he was working for crime boss Fu Manchu; Kingpin got him out of prison and assures Manchu he will get his son back for him; Manchu gaurantees to stay out of the Kingpin's area of influence)
-*Enforcers (If he hires them back)

I will try to develop this more.

Interesting, though personally I see don't care for Roo, it seems like Bendis a took a D-list villain and turned him into a generic crime boss, it seems random to me, with rhyme or reason. owl though would would make a good rvial, as someone who is cunning, but also very vile, creept, disgusting, creepy and psychotic, while Kingpin represents order Owl represents choas.

As for Kingpin's team most of it works, however Gladiator was already been establishes as a hopeless and uncontrollible psychotic, i doubt Kingpin would want him on his team, I doubt melvin is sane enough to work for either Kingpin or Manchu. I would make the double agent someone else, perhaps the Iron Fist villain steel Serpent or another B list villain like mr. fear or Cobra, someone smiley and psychopathic, rather than psychotic and uncontrollable. Though I like the alliance between Manchu and Kingpin.

The Overlord said:
Well she then she doesn't fit, because she is not runaway, the Kingpin wouldn't kidnap her or murder her parents, kindnapping runaways is fine, no one would miss them, but kidnapping a white, female star high school student would bring a lot of media attention and unwanted heat. Wilson Fisk would have to be stupid to use her as test subject and Wilson Fisk is no fool. So I guess she is out.

She was in Marvel Way before the runaways though so that wouldnt matter.She's not part of the runaway team rigth now.as for powers they could say she was a mutant.still wouldnt fit in Mob fighting.

Venom Melendez said:
She was in Marvel Way before the runaways though so that wouldnt matter.She's not part of the runaway team rigth now.as for powers they could say she was a mutant.still wouldnt fit in Mob fighting.

Not the Marvel title Runaways, I mean an actual runaways, that is why Silvermane kidnapped and subjected Tandy and Tyrone to those experimental drugs in the 616 universe, they had run away from home and thus had no family, so no one would miss them if were kidnapped and experimented on. If Tandy is not a runaway in the Ultimate Universe, she has family and is a star pupil in the Ultimate Universe, if she was kidnapped the media would have reports going around and that would bring a lot of unwanted heat. So again this has nothing to do with the Marvel title Runaways, but Tandy's status a runaway in the 616 universe. If she is not runaway and thus never experimented and got her powers from being a mutant, why she go after fisk, what is her motive?

The Overlord said:
Not the Marvel title Runaways, I mean an actual runaways, that is why Silvermane kidnapped and subjected Tandy and Tyrone to those experimental drugs in the 616 universe, they had run away from home and thus had no family, so no one would miss them if were kidnapped and experimented on. If Tandy is not a runaway in the Ultimate Universe, she has family and is a star pupil in the Ultimate Universe, if she was kidnapped the media would have reports going around and that would bring a lot of unwanted heat. So again this has nothing to do with the Marvel title Runaways, but Tandy's status a runaway in the 616 universe. If she is not runaway and thus never experimented and got her powers from being a mutant, why she go after fisk, what is her motive?

I already said it wouldnt make sence.

Latest posts

Back