Ultimate Logan vs 616 Logan.

Who would win a fight?

• Total voters

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Resurrectingmy old thread-

Who would win if these two guys fought each other?

WZ20040720-lmsL.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm, tough one. 616 Wolverine probably because he's got more experience... This is a hard one.

I'm voting for 616, but only because we know that 616 has much training in forms of fighting and experience. Ultimate Wolverine: we really have no clue what he's done as far as that goes. Now that I really think about it, I don't care who wins because it seems like a stupid fight in my opinion.

#1 I'm starting another thread on a better X-Character just to spite this stupid Wolverine thread because I hate him.... I HATE HIM!!!

#2 I'm Totally into what Icy did to his sig and I'm on it right now!! :twisted:

#3 Wolverine SUXX!!! :twisted:

Ok, I'm officially going to be saying that I will be doing these threads myself, since it was like, my idea. :wink:

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Nurhachi said:
hmmmmmm.....i think he's trying to say its official

See I didn't get that from his post. I'm going with 616, again because of experiance.

icemastertron said:
I'm going with 616 Logan. The guy's more experienced. He would end up as the winner.

You probably say that because you read more about 616 Logan. But remember we don't know as much of 1610 Logan past to judge that. Their could be some very interesting things in his past. Things that could totally set the two apart.

the watcher said:
You probably say that because you read more about 616 Logan. But remember we don't know as much of 1610 Logan past to judge that. Their could be some very interesting things in his past. Things that could totally set the two apart.
True.

But you can only go with what you have, not "what might be".

Last edited:
the watcher said:
I agree.

I gave it to Ultimate Wolverine because he's suppose to be taller, and I consider him a little more ruthless, since he used to work for Mangeto and tried to off Cyclops.

I thought about the experience thing, but if you think about it, they both have probably been operating for close the same amount of time. Ultimate Wolverine has been fighting since at least WWII, and most likely earlier than that.

Anyway, if there were ever an actual story about it, it'd be horrible but sell through the roof.

icemastertron said:
Of course something latter might set these two guys further apart, and make Ultimate Logan the winner, but there's nothing right now.
Yeah, I was posting while you posted and didn't catch that before I replied.

Well, Ultimate Wolverine is master of several forms of fighting, and 616 is master of them all. So in fighting, 616 would beat out ultimate. Plus, we don't know if Ultimate Wolverine can go beserk yet. He probably can and will, but that hasn't been established yet. And with that, Wolverine is more ruthless.

Also, height does not always mean your more tough.

Pandrio said:
Yeah, I was posting while you posted and didn't catch that before I replied.
Than I am sorry.

Last edited:
Steve GMan said:
I gave it to Ultimate Wolverine because he's suppose to be taller, and I consider him a little more ruthless, since he used to work for Mangeto and tried to off Cyclops.

I thought about the experience thing, but if you think about it, they both have probably been operating for close the same amount of time. Ultimate Wolverine has been fighting since at least WWII, and most likely earlier than that.

Anyway, if there were ever an actual story about it, it'd be horrible but sell through the roof.

Ya, they could be the same Age. We know that Logon of the 616 Universe was born sometime Before the Civil War.

icemastertron said:
Well, Ultimate Wolverine is master of several forms of fighting, and 616 is master of them all. So in fighting, 616 would beat out ultimate. Plus, we don't know if Ultimate Wolverine can go beserk yet. He probably can and will, but that hasn't been established yet. And with that, Wolverine is more ruthless.

Good points.

Also, height does not always mean your more tough.

No, but it means that he is probably heavier and has more of a reach, both which help in a fight.

Last edited:
the watcher said:
Ya, they could be the same Age. We know that Logon of the 616 Universe was born sometime Before the Civil War.
Actually, from "Origin", his brother wasn't born until 1885. Logan wasn't born until 1892 or so.

Latest posts

Back