Ultimate Marvel characters being represented in Heroclix

Just wanted to point out we got a number of Ultimate characters in the last Marvel set, Avengers:

Captain America (WWII costume)
Iron Man
Captain Britain
Iron Widow (Black Widow in her Iron Man Armor)
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Vision (Yes, its the Roboboobs version)
Wasp
Abomination
Falcon
Namor
The Colonel (Complete with Darth Maul lightsaber!)
Hulk

Haven't had that many Ultimate versions of characters since the "Ultimates" set.

Sadly, for some people, the risk of impregnation is a turn-on all its own.

Good point.

I wonder if we should include the zombie characters in Clix as well? They did debut in Ultimate Fantastic 4 afterall . . .

My "World's Finest" is number 618 out of 5000. Just wanted to brag about that. LOL. I"m actually looking for number 717 (my birthdate, lol.).

It's characters like this that pose a problem. Red Skull with the Cosmic Cube, and then they released a Mr. Mxyzptlk figure, and you really can't accurately do either one in the HeroClix system. They're omnipotent!

Too true. But thats where, in a game such as Heroclix, you're forced to draw the line at omnipotence and giving a character a dial thats still beatable, however hard (this includes Galactus, etc). Its a game, and while in most cases I think they do their best to accurately reflect the characters' powers in the dials, there are some instances where this would be impossible and still have the figure be playable. I'm still glad they make these figures, if for nothing else the collectability aspect.

Too true. But thats where, in a game such as Heroclix, you're forced to draw the line at omnipotence and giving a character a dial thats still beatable, however hard (this includes Galactus, etc). Its a game, and while in most cases I think they do their best to accurately reflect the characters' powers in the dials, there are some instances where this would be impossible and still have the figure be playable. I'm still glad they make these figures, if for nothing else the collectability aspect.

And that's just fine.

http://wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?unitid=13348

But a 107 point Mxyzptlk? There are Superman figures that are like 300!

I hope, for all of your sakes (those of you that play Heroclix), that when you go to the get togethers to play that you take a shower and put on deodorant so that you smell like a normal human, unlike the sewer monsters who play at my local comic shop.

I hope, for all of your sakes (those of you that play Heroclix), that when you go to the get togethers to play that you take a shower and put on deodorant so that you smell like a normal human, unlike the sewer monsters who play at my local comic shop.

Those sewer monsters are at every gaming tournament. They're...god are they bad. I bring a stick of deodorant with me anymore just to remind myself I'm not one of them.

databeam.gif

And that's just fine.

http://wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?unitid=13348

But a 107 point Mxyzptlk? There are Superman figures that are like 300!

Well, you definitly have a point there. Thats just a travesty, plain and simple.

That applies to comic nerds in general. For some, personal hygiene is merely not an issue or priority whatsoever.

TOG can probably explain it better.

I bathe. I use deoderant. Hero Clix players don't have to buy paint, only a well sorted box of figures.

So I say shennanigans on Hero Clix players stinking. It's those damn Warhammer players.

They can't afford hygenic amenities.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back