Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v. 3.0)

So, I finally read Ultimate Origins and am dumbfounded by the bizarre (six months ago) tag. Six months from what? There's nothing that takes place in present day! Also, since UMTU 2-3 took place like two months after USM 1-7, that would make it about 8 months into Spidey's career, so when, maybe during the Carnage break?

Is there even going to be modern day action? I'm just at a loss right now.

So, I finally read Ultimate Origins and am dumbfounded by the bizarre (six months ago) tag. Six months from what? There's nothing that takes place in present day! Also, since UMTU 2-3 took place like two months after USM 1-7, that would make it about 8 months into Spidey's career, so when, maybe during the Carnage break?

Is there even going to be modern day action? I'm just at a loss right now.

Probably six months before the main story in Origins takes place (not started yet).

Interesting tact, not starting the story in the first issue. :roll:

Bendis can be such a bad writer sometimes.

Yep. I'm assuming Frederik's take is the correct one. An entire first issue of prologue!

I just gotta say keep up the good work and it's really really appreciated. This timeline is as good as it could possibly get and is constantly updated IMMEDIATELY when the comics come out. That's very impressive and SOOOOO useful to me.

I just gotta say keep up the good work and it's really really appreciated. This timeline is as good as it could possibly get and is constantly updated IMMEDIATELY when the comics come out. That's very impressive and SOOOOO useful to me.

Glad you appreciate it, man.

And let me know if you're interested in other fictional universes...its very probably I've made a timeline for it.

Last edited:
No more so than this universe.

*opens portal to another dimension, winks and grins at Mattimeo84, steps through portal, disappears*

gasps, i wanna go to the ape universe!! or the spider-ham verse...

****-it, why wasn't i born a super-hero!!

DiB is actually the guy from Quantum Leap

Travels from universe to universe, making chronological sense of it then moving on, He`s been trying to get out of the Ultimate Universe for a long time, but he just can`t sort it out properly

Glad you appreciate it, man.

And let me know if you're interested in other fictional universes...its very probably I've made a timeline for it.

do you have a timeline for 616? specifically all that has gone on with New and Mighty Avengers? (Avengers Disassembled, Secret War, Illuminati, House of M, Civil War, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion, etc?)

do you have a timeline for 616? specifically all that has gone on with New and Mighty Avengers? (Avengers Disassembled, Secret War, Illuminati, House of M, Civil War, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion, etc?)

No...God no. Thats whay I read the Ultimate comics (and keep a timeline of it)...the 616 verse is just too huge for me to keep track of it all. Plus, I'm a completist, and even with all the Omnibus editions Marvel is now publishing, I could still never chronical even a small portion of the 616 verse without either going broke or crazy.

I have, however, made timelines for (all simple versions like this one...no summaries, etc):

24 (the Fox tv show and its spin-off media)
30 Days of Night (the comics)
Batman - The Dark Knight Universe (Frank Miller's Batman tales)
Battlestar Galactica (the Sci-Fi channel show and its spin-off media)
Castlevania (the video game series)
Dune (the novel series)
Evil Dead & Army of Darkness (an attempt to incorporate the films, comics, and video games)
Ex Machina (though it needs some updating)
Farscape (the Sci Fi show and its spin-off media)
Firefly & Serenity (and all its spin-off media: comics)
Grand Theft Auto (video game series)
Halo (the video game series and its spin off media)
Heroes (the NBC TV show and its spin off media)
Indiana Jones (very big, very researched, still needs a little more work to be complete...includes EVERYTHING Indy)
Lost (the TV show and its spin off media: the novels, the video game, webisodes, etc)
Metal Gear (the video game series)
Metroid (the video game series)
Prison Break (the Fox TV show and its spin off webisodes)
Resident Evil (video game series)
The Dark Tower (the novel and comic series...its more just an ordering of tales since time is irrelevant in the DT verse)
Ultimate Marvel (probably my most well known)
View Askew (the Kevin Smith movies: Clerks, Chasing Amy, etc and its spin off media)
Y - The Last Man (the comic series)

Thats actually only about a third of the total timelines I've done. I really should get around to making a Timeline themed website and post them all. The sheer amount of web traffic I'd get due to the variety of timelines I've done would probably warrant it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back