Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v. 3.0)

A trans-dimensional phonebooth. I'm not just some homeless guy trying to stay out of the rain.

Where did you find a trans-dimensional phone booth? I have a hard enough time finding a phone booth at all these days! Now I have to go into bus shelters to stay dry.

Where did you find a trans-dimensional phone booth? I have a hard enough time finding a phone booth at all these days! Now I have to go into bus shelters to stay dry.

I actually built my trans-dimensional "hopper" years ago. Then one day I applied it to a phone booth, and now I travel the cosmos chronicling everything. I'm actually typing these words using the number keys on the phone.

Both Marvel Comic's The Watcher character and BBC's Dr. Who characters are based on me. They even kept the bald head for the Watcher.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a link or something to your Evil Dead/Army of Darkness timeline... it's a mega confusing franchise.

did you see this?
http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.4153.Tuesday_Q&A~colon~_Jeph_Loeb

specifically the part about Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Captain America annuals?

I hadn't, but thanks for the heads up! I'm adding those into the timeline now.

Seems its all but confirmed Cap is Black Panther:

Loeb Interview said:
Marvel.com: You've got the fifth and final issue of your ULTIMATES 3 coming up. What can you say about how you plan to wrap things up?

Jeph Loeb: We're going to wrap up just about everything. There a few strands I want to leave unexplained. And some of that will be taken care of in the yet unannounced—but here's the super spoiler kids—ULTIMATE CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL, which includes the origin of the Ultimate Black Panther, and ULTIMATE HULK ANNUAL, [which] guest stars Zarda from ULTIMATE POWER and the SUPREME POWER Universe! Ha! Betcha thought we forgot about her! And that story will feature, of all things, no pants!

Marvel.com: And just because I'm nosey…are we going to see who's under that Black Panther mask in ULTIMATES 3 #5, or are you holding that one in the pocket for the Annual?

Jeph Loeb: We might see who that is…but why that is…see that Cap Annual, bucko!

Yup. Cap is Black Panther.

No...God no. Thats whay I read the Ultimate comics (and keep a timeline of it)...the 616 verse is just too huge for me to keep track of it all. Plus, I'm a completist, and even with all the Omnibus editions Marvel is now publishing, I could still never chronical even a small portion of the 616 verse without either going broke or crazy.

I have, however, made timelines for (all simple versions like this one...no summaries, etc):

24 (the Fox tv show and its spin-off media)
30 Days of Night (the comics)
Batman - The Dark Knight Universe (Frank Miller's Batman tales)
Battlestar Galactica (the Sci-Fi channel show and its spin-off media)
Castlevania (the video game series)
Dune (the novel series)
Evil Dead & Army of Darkness (an attempt to incorporate the films, comics, and video games)
Ex Machina (though it needs some updating)
Farscape (the Sci Fi show and its spin-off media)
Firefly & Serenity (and all its spin-off media: comics)
Grand Theft Auto (video game series)
Halo (the video game series and its spin off media)
Heroes (the NBC TV show and its spin off media)
Indiana Jones (very big, very researched, still needs a little more work to be complete...includes EVERYTHING Indy)
Lost (the TV show and its spin off media: the novels, the video game, webisodes, etc)
Metal Gear (the video game series)
Metroid (the video game series)
Prison Break (the Fox TV show and its spin off webisodes)
Resident Evil (video game series)
The Dark Tower (the novel and comic series...its more just an ordering of tales since time is irrelevant in the DT verse)
Ultimate Marvel (probably my most well known)
View Askew (the Kevin Smith movies: Clerks, Chasing Amy, etc and its spin off media)
Y - The Last Man (the comic series)

Thats actually only about a third of the total timelines I've done. I really should get around to making a Timeline themed website and post them all. The sheer amount of web traffic I'd get due to the variety of timelines I've done would probably warrant it.

I am interested in reading your
Evil Dead & Army of Darkness (an attempt to incorporate the films, comics, and video games)

If they are anything like this timeline, i am sure i would enjoy looking through them very much.

I am interested in reading your

If they are anything like this timeline, i am sure i would enjoy looking through them very much.

PM'ed you about this.

Squadron Supreme 2 is a six part series and you only have five listed. Unless I missed something.

As I recall, there's a bit of confuse among the solicts, website, etc as to how many issues there

Yes, originally it was listed as being an ongoing. Then, it was listed as being a six issue series. The most recent ad (in comics no less--check your recent Ultimate issues to see it, I know its there) says it'll be a 5 issue mini-series. Either no one knows whats going on at Marvel, or it was pared down last minute from an ongoing to 6 then to 5. But the most recent info says 5 issues.

so i noticed you changed some of the dates to actual years (1942 AD, etc) instead of 58 years before like you used to have it.

What made you decide to do that?

so i noticed you changed some of the dates to actual years (1942 AD, etc) instead of 58 years before like you used to have it.

What made you decide to do that?

Ultimate Origins and the specific year references in other Ultimate works. Originally, I included specific year references. Then I did away with them as it appeared the Ultimate universe also was (trying not to pin itself down to specific years or timeframes). Then when Ultimate Origins came out with the specific year references around WWII, I decided to incorporate specific years (1945) with non-specific years (Year 1, 10 Years Before, etc). This basically solves the problem of pinning it down to specific years in terms of the present day settings of the chronology, but specifying where it should be (specific years given in flashbacks, etc).

Because he knows I'm always right.

Speaking of always being right, how's the 4.0 version coming along? :roll:

Speaking of always being right, how's the 4.0 version coming along? :roll:

Slowly, obviously.

I can only read so many Ultimate comics, even the good ones, before my head hurts.

I used to work on it at work, but then I got into watching Doctor Who online instead, so that's eating up a lot of my time now.

Slowly, obviously.

I can only read so many Ultimate comics, even the good ones, before my head hurts.

I used to work on it at work, but then I got into watching Doctor Who online instead, so that's eating up a lot of my time now.

:lol:

Fair enough. It should still be finished before Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, so no worries.

:lol:

Fair enough. It should still be finished before Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, so no worries.

Oh yeah.

In fact, since I'm reading by release date instead of chronologically, I was thinking of posting what I have so far, from like April 2002 or whatever (I have no idea), and just making regular updates.

Latest posts

Back