Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v. 4.0)

We only got an Ultimate MARVEL timeline on this site. What up with a DC timeline or Y:the last man timeline. See what I'm trying to say. Do we really need a timeline? Are we all going to die if there isn't an Ultimate Marvel timeline.

If Ultimate MARVEL got a timeline why can't ANGEL get one. There six season!

I actually did a Y The Last Man timeline (it might even still be posted here on the site). I'll be updating and posting a new one soon, once the last issue ships (probably January or February). I know Joe Kalicki does a Fables timeline, and I know over the years I and others have posted a butt-load of other different timelines on the site.

As for do we need one? No, of course not. Do we really need a lot of things that make up pop culture? No, not to survive. But we have them anyway. And some people, like myself, enjoy timelines. In fact, I know a lot of people who read Ultimate titles wonder at their chronological relation to certain other Ultimate stories. Here, they have a tool to answer those nagging timeline questions. ;)

In all seriousness, if you want an Angel timeline, make one yourself. I'm sure the internet is already littered with Angel timelines anyway (along with Buffy timelines). If you've ever used a search engine before, I'd suggest applying those skills and look for one. If you don't have any use for an Ultimate timeline, don't bother looking at it. It was completely pointless for you to post in this thread if you obviously have no use for one. Stop tepidly flaming, in other words.

(Or am I reading that wrong?)

By the way, Angel sucks.

;)

Well, I included it, and I'll probably include all the other flashbacks I come across, including the Parker/Brock picnic stuff.

I'm also considering a way to add stuff that was referenced but never shown.

I'm not against it, just saying its gonna take a fair amount of poring over the Ultimate books to sort out. But I look forward to the results! It'll be a much more detailed timeline, for sure. And I love what you did with the Fables timeline, so if you can even apply a little of that it would be a very good idea indeed.

Last edited:
I'm not against it, just saying its gonna take a fair amount of poring over the Ultimate books to sort out. But I look forward to the results! It'll be a much more detailed timeline, for sure. And I love what you did with the Fables timeline, so if you can even apply a little of that it would be a very good idea indeed.

I already have a basic idea of what should be included, but since you were doing this timeline I never really committed any of it to paper, so it shouldn't be too tough, just very time consuming.

The trick will be integrating that style with your own without diminishing either.

I'm doing a heavy revision of the Fables timeline right now, in fact, since the last couple storylines of both Fables books added a buttload of stuff.

I'm impressed that you've committed to re-read all UU books...I should do that. I haven't read very much lately and it would be good to go back and reread everything.

I'm impressed that you've committed to re-read all UU books...I should do that. I haven't read very much lately and it would be good to go back and reread everything.

I almost never reread comics. It's very, very rare. I've probably read each UU book, up until the last year or so's worth, twice ever, so it'll be kind of interesting.

I already have a basic idea of what should be included, but since you were doing this timeline I never really committed any of it to paper, so it shouldn't be too tough, just very time consuming.

The trick will be integrating that style with your own without diminishing either.

I'm doing a heavy revision of the Fables timeline right now, in fact, since the last couple storylines of both Fables books added a buttload of stuff.

There's no doubt in my mind...you were the perfect man for this dirty job.

This timeline is useless. It's not base on facts, only your opinions and point of view. Yeah, all the Ultimate titles takes place in the same universe. But there no proof of Peter time with the X-Men with that Geldoff kid anywhere in the Ultimate X-Men books. What I'm basicly saying is that there isn't any real placement in the Ultimate MARVEL universe, stories don't follow other titles stories.

This timeline is useless. It's not base on facts, only your opinions and point of view. Yeah, all the Ultimate titles takes place in the same universe. But there no proof of Peter time with the X-Men with that Geldoff kid anywhere in the Ultimate X-Men books. What I'm basicly saying is that there isn't any real placement in the Ultimate MARVEL universe, stories don't follow other titles stories.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Coming from you? with your time line that doesn't know what the hell it's doing or that you need to include important things. This is not based on "opinion" It's using evidence from the comics that mentions others ect... to get the full picture , you know like your time line would be if it was made by someone who knew what he was doing.

I'll stop here before I go too far and mods need to say "woah bad mole , back in the box you go" and just say :lol: :lol: :lol: It's funny because it's you.

Last edited:

Actually, there are plenty of references to the events in other Ultimate titles in each series (especially in the early issues), hence the ordering of the books on this timeline and the purpose of the timeline itself. Despite what you think, the books aren't arbitrarily placed for the fun of it.

Lets both just accept the fact that you don't know what you're talking about, your Angel timeline is a rip-off of someone else's work, and you're merely hating on this one because you're jealous. Move on and stop flaming this thread.

You know, I never really payed much attention to the timeline.. NOt trying to be a jerk, but I love this site and the timeline for everyone else is like a perk and something important for the hardcore UU reader. With that said, I take a huge offense when someone comes here and just flames a persons' hard work. That's like saying oh yeah you've been doing a bang up job at your work and they just fire or tell you you've been doing it wrong when they have no idea of what you even do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated for UFF 48 and Ultimates Saga. I didn't change their placement, though Ultimates Saga's placement isn't a guarantee until Ultimates 3 and Ultimate Human start coming out.

Also, was Ultimate Vision 5 ever released?

Updated for UFF 48 and Ultimates Saga. I didn't change their placement, though Ultimates Saga's placement isn't a guarantee until Ultimates 3 and Ultimate Human start coming out.

Also, was Ultimate Vision 5 ever released?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is called taking the high road.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is called taking the high road.

I was making a picture of Obi-wan during ROTS in final fight with Joe's cartoon head on it saying "Don't try it people , I have the high ground"

then I noticed you said road and not ground and well..... that ****ed that up. :x :lol:

*Created by DIrishB*
Ultimate Spider-Man #49, "Hero"
Ultimate Spider-Man #50, "Black Cat"
Ultimate Spider-Man #51, "Shadow Puppets"
Ultimate Spider-Man #52, "Cat Fight"
Ultimate Spider-Man #53, "Daughters"
Ultimate Six #2 (pg. 6-23)
Ultimate Six #3
Ultimate Six #4 (pg. 2-5, 1, 6-22)
Ultimate Six #5
Ultimate Six #6
Ultimate Six #7
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 3: "Feeding Time" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 4: "Hell of a Mess" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 5: "Like a Rhinoceros, but Bigger" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 6: "Inexpugnable" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 7: "Throw Down" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 8: "Class Trip" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 9: "Pursuit" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 10: "Mine" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 11: "Cool Suit" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 12: "Skyscraper Battle" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 13: "The Great Escape" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 14: "18 and Over" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 15: "A Sample" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 16: "Crazy" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 17: "Rescue" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 18: "Brothers" (Video Game)
Ultimate Spider-Man, Level 19: "Final Battle" (Video Game)
Ultimate X-Men #34, "Blockbuster, Part 1"

Ultimate Spider-Man#49 (pg 17) and Ultimate X-Men #34 (pg 10) is the same.
Peter getting dress after being Spider-Man. Like I said before this timeline is100% wrong.

Last edited:
Ultimate Spider-Man#49 (pg 17) and Ultimate X-Men #34 (pg 10) is the same.
Peter getting dress after being Spider-Man. Like I said before this timeline is100% wrong.

If you would only just stop talking, you would save yourself the embarrassment of being an utter fool. It has been determined by a jury of your peers that you have no useful information to contribute, you have no concept of how to design a timeline, you are bitter that everyone here is better than you, and your ability to string simple sentences together is awful at the very best. Oh, and you suck.

Please leave, before we are forced to unleash the hounds. Or the bees. Or the hounds with bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at you.

If you would only just stop talking, you would save yourself the embarrassment of being an utter fool. It has been determined by a jury of your peers that you have no useful information to contribute, you have no concept of how to design a timeline, you are bitter that everyone here is better than you, and your ability to string simple sentences together is awful at the very best. Oh, and you suck.

Please leave, before we are forced to unleash the hounds. Or the bees. Or the hounds with bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at you.

Or we could release THE ROBOTIC RICHARD SIMMONS!

Latest posts

Back