Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v. 4.0)

Thi is why I hate mods, not so much that you deleted the inappropriate part, but that you made it seem like i was complaining, lost my train of thought and then went dur dur dur dur. JK. i luvs' t3h mods like diapers. luvs = diapers.

dur dur dur?

So yeah, is any of what he pointed out true? It makes me wonder if it needs a rehaul and some fact checking.

I actually did check the facts. I knew he was wrong ahead of time, but I checked anyway. He's wrong. He was comparing two completely different scenes. If he was serious, I'd honestly like to know why he thinks they relate (which they definitly do not). Just because they both involved Peter coming home at some point?

DIrishB said:
There's absolutely not one thing that matches those pages up, or the stories they take place in. In Ultimate Spider-Man#49 (pg 17) Peter's coming home after being fired from the Daily Bugle, only to see Jameson on his steps who then offers him his job back. In UXM #34 (pg 10), Peter's coming home after swinging around the city at random, complaining about his PSAT's, and changes into normal clothes at home, where he stumbles on a severly injured Wolverine. No connections whatsoever. NOT ONE!

I actually did check the facts. I knew he was wrong ahead of time, but I checked anyway. He's wrong. He was comparing two completely different scenes. If he was serious, I'd honestly like to know why he thinks they relate (which they definitly do not). Just because they both involved Peter coming home at some point?

ohhhhhhhhhh. well, i'll take your word for it but i do see your point.

Thi is why I hate mods, not so much that you deleted the inappropriate part, but that you made it seem like i was complaining, lost my train of thought and then went dur dur dur dur. JK. i luvs' t3h mods like diapers. luvs = diapers.

dur dur dur?

So yeah, is any of what he pointed out true? It makes me wonder if it needs a rehaul and some fact checking.

That part of the post was fine, but if you want me to delete your posts as you go along, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. :)

That part of the post was fine, but if you want me to delete your posts as you go along, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. :)

check and mate i supposed. *applauds* Well played Ice.

No, I just wanted something to gripe about and then run it off topic and then bring it back on topic. I don't read enough USM to know if what he was saying was true but it wouldn't hurt to look as DiB already had done a search to see if it held up to any light.

I consider Ultimate Spider-Ham part of the "second Zombie universe" that gave us Exiles' Zombie Wolverine. I really don't see any reason not to include it, if just for fun.

But Second Zombie Universe isn't on this timeline and I'd have to be really bored to add it.

I consider Ultimate Spider-Ham part of the "second Zombie universe" that gave us Exiles' Zombie Wolverine. I really don't see any reason not to include it, if just for fun.

But Second Zombie Universe isn't on this timeline and I'd have to be really bored to add it.

Oh ok, I thought it jokingly tied into the first Zombie-verse.

Oh ok, I thought it jokingly tied into the first Zombie-verse.

It probably was supposed to, but whatever. Plus, the Marvel Zombies Handbook that came out refrences it as an unrelated Zombie event or something like that, which to me puts it in continuity, and I'd rather it stay in one alternate Zombieverse, as opposed to creating a whole new one.

Although, honetsly, the Zombiverse is so wacky anyway, there's really no reason Spider-Ham couldn't be a part of it.

See I like this , Both of you are looking things up and using actual proof to say this goes there. Even if I don't always respond I like reading it and seeing how you come to the conclusions that do.

I guess in the wake of Big Bad Goblin thing I thought you guys needed us to say how much we appreciate the time and effort put in to this and I enjoy the talk of how it fits , even though I can't help out it makes me feel like i'm part of the talk and decision on how to connect the dots as it's open to me to contribute if I can.

So yeah Thanks guys.

Thanks Mole. I haven't done much yet, but I've plans and it's good to know people will appreciate the work, even if they despise the outcome.

See I like this , Both of you are looking things up and using actual proof to say this goes there. Even if I don't always respond I like reading it and seeing how you come to the conclusions that do.

I guess in the wake of Big Bad Goblin thing I thought you guys needed us to say how much we appreciate the time and effort put in to this and I enjoy the talk of how it fits , even though I can't help out it makes me feel like i'm part of the talk and decision on how to connect the dots as it's open to me to contribute if I can.

So yeah Thanks guys.

Word up to that, your mother!

I'm very new to the forums, this is probably my first or second post...but I just wanted to thank both DIrishB and Joe Kalicki for their work on this time line. I reference this time line almost daily and will be using to help explain the UU to my fiancee (I just got her to start reading comics). Thanks alot! Keep up the good work!

I'm very new to the forums, this is probably my first or second post...but I just wanted to thank both DIrishB and Joe Kalicki for their work on this time line. I reference this time line almost daily and will be using to help explain the UU to my fiancee (I just got her to start reading comics). Thanks alot! Keep up the good work!

let me be the first to say
WELCOME!!!!!

Latest posts

Back