Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v. 4.0)

Rather than being mean, perhaps we could teach him, mold him in our image, and help his very go-get-em attitude into a more mature poster and a valued addition to the site.

**** the hounds. We all know what really needs to be unleashed upon him like a plague.

Something , Even this site will regret

the most powerful force to ever enter UC

Please leave, before we are forced to unleash the hounds.
Actually, I think we'll just unleash a Modly Edict.

Big Bad Goblin, get off this thread and do NOT post here again. Should I or any of the other mods see a message about this or any other non-Angel timeline from you anywhere on Ultimate Central (including PMs), I will give everyone on this site an early Christmas gift and ban you.

This project represents a lot of time, thought, and effort on the parts of DIrishB, Joe Kaliki, and a number of other members, and you have absolutely no business badmouthing it or anyone involved with it. Your comments are the height of arrogance and ignorance and will no longer be tolerated.

Ultimate Spider-Man#49 (pg 17) and Ultimate X-Men #34 (pg 10) is the same.
Peter getting dress after being Spider-Man. Like I said before this timeline is100% wrong.

I know everyone else knows that this tadpole doesn't know what he's talking about, but just to clarify:

There's absolutely not one thing that matches those pages up, or the stories they take place in. In Ultimate Spider-Man#49 (pg 17) Peter's coming home after being fired from the Daily Bugle, only to see Jameson on his steps who then offers him his job back. In UXM #34 (pg 10), Peter's coming home after swinging around the city at random, complaining about his PSAT's, and changes into normal clothes at home, where he stumbles on a severly injured Wolverine. No connections whatsoever. NOT ONE!

Stick with your Angel timeline.

And thanks to Seldes for posting ahead of me. I was going to post something on a much lower level, vent a little, but after reading her post I remembered it wouldn't do any good and only get me in trouble with the mods. And honestly, that doobie isn't worth it.

I can't believe I was about to tell off some 10 year old over the internet.

I know everyone else knows that this tadpole doesn't know what he's talking about, but just to clarify:

There's absolutely not one thing that matches those pages up, or the stories they take place in. In Ultimate Spider-Man#49 (pg 17) Peter's coming home after being fired from the Daily Bugle, only to see Jameson on his steps who then offers him his job back. In UXM #34 (pg 10), Peter's coming home after swinging around the city at random, complaining about his PSAT's, and changes into normal clothes at home, where he stumbles on a severly injured Wolverine. No connections whatsoever. NOT ONE!

Stick with your Angel timeline.

And thanks to Seldes for posting ahead of me. I was going to post something on a much lower level, vent a little, but after reading her post I remembered it wouldn't do any good and only get me in trouble with the mods. And honestly, that doobie isn't worth it.

I can't believe I was about to tell off some 10 year old over the internet.

I did. I regret nothing. Altough my mcmuffin. SEYMOUR!

In Ultimate Spider-Man#49 (pg 17) Peter's coming home after being fired from the Daily Bugle, only to see Jameson on his steps who then offers him his job back. In UXM #34 (pg 10), Peter's coming home after swinging around the city at random, complaining about his PSAT's, and changes into normal clothes at home, where he stumbles on a severly injured Wolverine.
See, when I looked at the segment of the timeline BBG was quoting, I couldn't figure out how on Earth Peter Parker could been dressing for the duration of all those issues and video game chapters.

:shock: Man, and people complain about how long it takes women to change clothes....

See, when I looked at the segment of the timeline BBG was quoting, I couldn't figure out how on Earth Peter Parker could been dressing for the duration of all those issues and video game chapters.

:shock: Man, and people complain about how long it takes women to change clothes....

:lol: :lol:

I did. I regret nothing. Altough my mcmuffin. SEYMOUR!

You didn't regret backing over that old lady with your car in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I'm not using your level of guilt (or lack of, more appropriately) as an average, thankfully. ;)

I only complain when it takes my girlfriend literally 3 hours to get ready whenever we go out. Seriously, if she jumps in the shower at 5pm, by 8pm she's finally finishing her make-up and hair. I tend to take naps while she does this.

ya know instead of pointing out what is wrong, you could be making suggestions that would improve the timeline, so instead of saying "You are so wrong and your an idiot" you could be saying "the way i see it this happened what are your thoughts" this way we would actually might consider your opinions, maybe even without a pointless innuendo

BBG is done and gone and it's over with. Move on.

You know, I never really payed much attention to the timeline.. NOt trying to be a jerk, but I love this site and the timeline for everyone else is like a perk and something important for the hardcore UU reader. With that said, I take a huge offense when someone comes here and just flames a persons' hard work. That's like saying oh yeah you've been doing a bang up job at your work and they just fire or tell you you've been doing it wrong when they have no idea of what you even do.

Thi is why I hate mods, not so much that you deleted the inappropriate part, but that you made it seem like i was complaining, lost my train of thought and then went dur dur dur dur. JK. i luvs' t3h mods like diapers. luvs = diapers.

dur dur dur?

So yeah, is any of what he pointed out true? It makes me wonder if it needs a rehaul and some fact checking.

Latest posts

Back