Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v. 4.0)

I knew a lot of people would like the idea. I already played the game, so I find it kind of pointless.

I did but I really really liked it. Plus PREFECT VENOM! He has to be part of the comics now

I did but I really really liked it. Plus PREFECT VENOM! He has to be part of the comics now

And when did Venom join the Catholic Church? And how did he gain that position in the Church? Those Catholics'll take anyone, now. ;) jk But then again, Brock was Catholic in 616 (and the movie too), so maybe Ultimate Venom is as well!

Last edited:
And when did Venom join the Catholic Church? And how did he gain that position in the Church? Friggin' Catholics'll take anyone, now. ;) jk But then again, Brock was Catholic in 616 (and the movie too), so maybe Ultimate Venom is as well!

:lol: I meant Perfect :p

I hoped once he got the white logo he would get spider powers e.g webbing again like original 616 was

:lol: I meant Perfect :p

;)

I hoped once he got the white logo he would get spider powers e.g webbing again like original 616 was

He's more powerful. I don't know if he gained more or different powers, etc, but he's definity stronger in his respective powers to some degree. Maybe Ultimates 3 or the upcoming USM arc will answer some of those questions.

He's more powerful. I don't know if he gained more or different powers, etc, but he's definity stronger in his respective powers to some degree. Maybe Ultimates 3 or the upcoming USM arc will answer some of those questions.

Actually, I think he just got control, not more powerful

Actually, I think he just got control, not more powerful

I think it's both. He mentioned he had control BUT was a hell of lot more powerful in final fight.

My logic for spider powers was based on he got the white logo from the part in peter , Meaning it must have remembered to duplicate the logo , Maybe just maybe it'll do the webbing and wall crawling ect... (what he does is not wall crawling as digs in to the wall like hulk)

Minor point concerning the zombie verse. If Ultimate Reed got the first message from Zombie Reed at the end of UFF 20, then wouldn't that place MZ vs AoD and Dead Days before that issue? And couldn't that subsequently move the Original MZ mini up in the timeline to match the 'few days after infection' mention? Unless that causes more problems...

Minor point concerning the zombie verse. If Ultimate Reed got the first message from Zombie Reed at the end of UFF 20, then wouldn't that place MZ vs AoD and Dead Days before that issue? And couldn't that subsequently move the Original MZ mini up in the timeline to match the 'few days after infection' mention? Unless that causes more problems...

You're right. I know I had originally placed it as such, but must have moved it during one of the updates and forgotten its previous arrangement. Its up to Joe to fix it, but here's a cheat sheet, Joe: I've been keeping up the old version (3.0) with updates, just for my own sake. I've fixed it over there: 3.0.

Thanks DiB. I'll do a big update pretty soon, and probably wait for then to move that stuff. Actually, if everything goes accoridng to plan, the Zombie and Supreme stuff might disappear for a little bit until I get the UU stuff in order. The Ultimates 3 changes are going to take some doing to fit in right, for instance. I don't know yet, it's kind of in my head but I haven't committed anything to paper.

Thanks DiB. I'll do a big update pretty soon, and probably wait for then to move that stuff. Actually, if everything goes accoridng to plan, the Zombie and Supreme stuff might disappear for a little bit until I get the UU stuff in order. The Ultimates 3 changes are going to take some doing to fit in right, for instance. I don't know yet, it's kind of in my head but I haven't committed anything to paper.
I love the site and I love your timeline, Joe. I have all my titles in my long boxes arranged according to title but this timeline almost makes me want to arrange my Ultimate titles within the chronological sequence and then...re-read everything, in order.
Forget Goblin's comments, I think it's really nice work.

I love the site and I love your timeline, Joe. I have all my titles in my long boxes arranged according to title but this timeline almost makes me want to arrange my Ultimate titles within the chronological sequence and then...re-read everything, in order.

hmmm... I feel suspicions of this post, but what do I know

*puts on sunglasses*

I'm friends with an Evil-Jerk

YYEEEEEAAAHHHH!

Welcome!

I bet Indiana Joe is like the more awesome adventurer version of Joe Kalicki.

Cool. I keep updating the older version for my own sake (basically so its in HTML so I can post portions on other sites when talking or arguing points of that particular timeline), and I'll just keep it up in the meantime. That way if you want to when you update you can use it as a reference.

Random, he's been here awhile, look at his join date.

He's being serious.
Random....no harm, no foul. We both love comics, right! it's just I've been trying to take in so much of the info on this site --- busy schedule too -- just haven't posted much (at all, for that matter!).

Ult Houde, thanks for the validation and thanks to all of you for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back