Ultimate MMORPG

Guijllons said:
I dunno, it seemed like Hulk took control of Banner when the nuke was gonna hit. I wouldn't expect Banner to be able to 'induce' the hulk quite like he does in the 616. I think the best one could hope for is that he doesn't eat the nearest people straight away.

Still, better than he was...baby steps, Guij, baby steps.

This wouldn't work. An Original Hero MMORPG on the other hand...

I think this could work quite well...matter of fact, one of the better ways to make it work would be to base it off Heroclix, as they offer all the different stats, and a bunch of Ultimate characters are already made. We'd have to change certain aspects to make it more even across the board, but still think it could work.

icemastertron said:
Why wouldn't this work?

Because there's a lot of reasons why. Have you played any MMORPGs?

DIrishB said:
I think this could work quite well...matter of fact, one of the better ways to make it work would be to base it off Heroclix, as they offer all the different stats, and a bunch of Ultimate characters are already made. We'd have to change certain aspects to make it more even across the board, but still think it could work.
Oooo! That's a good idea! That'll help things for sure!

Guijllons said:
I bet you haven't got a reason have you, I bet you were just making it up for a laugh.

you cheeky japester.

No, I do have reasons but they're too long to write. One of them being, is that you have to have original characters to play. Everyone MUST be an original character, unless you're one of the people running it. The mods and people who run it are the people like Spider-Man, Hulk, etc.

ProjectX2 said:
No, I do have reasons but they're too long to write. One of them being, is that you have to have original characters to play. Everyone MUST be an original character, unless you're one of the people running it. The mods and people who run it are the people like Spider-Man, Hulk, etc.
Than how are the people going to play the Marvel MMORPG for XBOX, when it was said they can be anyone of the 5000 characters?

icemastertron said:
Than how are the people going to play the Marvel MMORPG for XBOX, when it was said they can be anyone of the 5000 characters?

Well, I believe we're talking about the UU... :roll:

ProjectX2 said:
Well, I believe we're talking about the UU... :roll:
Noooo! Reaaaaly?! Is that why it's in the Ultimate Universe Forum?

Not much difference besides the number of characters.

icemastertron said:
Noooo! Reaaaaly?! Is that why it's in the Ultimate Universe Forum?

Not much difference besides the number of characters.

Yeah, there is. I believe we've still got a few hundred to go before we even reach 1000 superheroes.

ProjectX2 said:
Yeah, there is. I believe we've still got a few hundred to go before we even reach 1000 superheroes.
I know. I said there's not much difference (Key word: BESIDES) the number of characters.

And that's why it was also said of there being an option of making your own hero. And who said anything about making it now. It's JUST talk about it.

icemastertron said:
Oooo! That's a good idea! That'll help things for sure!

It really would. Since Heroclix is based off a points system, we'd just have to find a way around that, but I definitly think basing it off their system would work well. Like I said we'd just have to figure out a fair way for every character to be available. This obviously means some might not be as powerful as their comic versions, but their powers will be close. Like Hulk, Thing, Thor, Colossus, etc would be tough bricks, high attack, high damage, low defense and speed. Spider-Man, Daredevil, etc would be lower attack and damage, but higher defense and speed (since they're quicker and harder to hit). Then you could have middle of the road characters like Wolverine, Sabretooth, etc, who are relatively tough but aren't particularly super-strong or fast. And then you could have ranged attackers like Hawkeye, Cyclops, even Iceman.

Very well then, I'll be Ultimate Thor.

But even if there was one, it wouldn't work with UC people on it. We couldn't even run a freaking RPG for God's sake!

*lightning storms*

ProjectX2 said:
Very well then, I'll be Ultimate Thor.

But even if there was one, it wouldn't work with UC people on it. We couldn't even run a freaking RPG for God's sake!

*lightning storms*
I want to be...

ummm..

er..

Scarlet Witch

I have great boobs.

Latest posts

Back