Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this instead?)

Ultimate Daredevil or Ultimate MoonKnight

• Total voters
Goodwill said:
To be fair, we don't know anything about Moon Knight other than he is against the Kingpin. My guess is he's tied to the tablet that the Black Cat tossed away. How cool would that be?

I don't remember much of the tablet, but my inital impression of this Moon Knight is a poor man's Batman with mental problems.

Re: Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this inste

I have a question.

Why in the name of Bruce Campbell is this in the Ultimate Spider-Man forum when Spider-Man isn't involved at all? I motion that this be moved to the Ultimate Universe forum.

Both characters have been associated with Spider-Man a good deal, so they're arguably very minor parts of his supporting cast. But either this or the Ultimate forum makes sense.

Re: Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this inste

Doc Comic said:
I have a question.

Why in the name of Bruce Campbell is this in the Ultimate Spider-Man forum when Spider-Man isn't involved at all? I motion that this be moved to the Ultimate Universe forum.
Motion denied. Bendis said it would happen within the pages of USM. This isn't just a fanboy "What if these two fought" thread. I made it because Bendis said it was gonna happen.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Motion denied. Bendis said it would happen within the pages of USM. This isn't just a fanboy "What if these two fought" thread. I made it because Bendis said it was gonna happen.
Oh. Since it's Bendis, that means both of them will lose because Bendis is going to modernize some C-list hero from the '70s and that hero will beat them.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Listening to the PODCAST:

I hate technology...

Bendis says Daredevil vs. Moon Knight will take place in Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #2

Awesome, it's good to get some confirmation.

Even though it's in his title, hopefully Spider-Man won't get in the way too much.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What if Matt Murdock ends up Marc Spector's lawyer.

Could Daredevil use his senses to deduce that Spector and Moon Knight are the same person? Beucase as long as Daredevil doesn't go too easy on him for being his client, I like that idea a lot.

Steve GMan said:
Could Daredevil use his senses to deduce that Spector and Moon Knight are the same person? Beucase as long as Daredevil doesn't go too easy on him for being his client, I like that idea a lot.
He'd get it right away. Most importantly a storyline like this is begging for the insanity plea.

More people voted in this thread than the "Daredevil News" Poll.

Latest posts

Back