Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this instead?)

Ultimate Daredevil or Ultimate MoonKnight

• Total voters
Goodwill said:
But nuts are unpredictable, you see. That gives him an unmatched edge.
That's true. When Wolverine goes into beserk mode, he's even unpredicatable from foes who know what you're about to do in a fight, before you even think about it. So what I'm saying is....that again, true point above. Not that Moonknight has a beserk mode, though.

Yeah, well, Ultimate Daredevil would never get Elektra's sai thrusted into him like Moon Knight. He would've violated her and never called her back.

Point: Daredevil.

Last edited:
Steve GMan said:
Yeah, well, Ultimate Daredevil would never get Elektra's sai thrusted into him like Moon Knight.
I'd get killed for bringing it here, but look at the Daredevil movie. If they fought, that's a possible outcome. So never say never. :wink:

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm serious. Moon Knight is going to get old really quickly.

I admit, if Bendis keeps up with this "mystery of Moonknight" bit, I'll even get tired of him. I think it's refreshing to have him around right now, but he could get moldy after a while.

icemastertron said:
I'd get killed for bringing it here, but look at the Daredevil movie. If they fought, that's a possible outcome. So never say never. :wink:

Fair enough, but didn't Spider-Man beat MK up? I don't think he could take Ultimate Daredevil, who just seems more experienced, hardened, and skilled. And if Moon Knight couldn't take Spider-Man, I wouldn't expect him to do well against Daredevil.

But I can't remember fully if they did or didn't actually fight, so if anyone could clear that up for me, it'd be great.

Steve GMan said:
Fair enough, but didn't Spider-Man beat MK up? I don't think he could take Ultimate Daredevil, who just seems more experienced, hardened, and skilled. And if Moon Knight couldn't take Spider-Man, I wouldn't expect him to do well against Daredevil.

But I can't remember fully if they did or didn't actually fight, so if anyone could clear that up for me, it'd be great.
Spider-Man got taken by surprised and got the floor wiped with him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Spider-Man got taken by surprised and got the floor wiped with him.

Hm, that doesn't quite help my argument.

I still say Daredevil. Something about him just gives off a sense of calm and collective, while Moon Knight is crazy and hotheaded. If Daredevil were to be careful and watch himself, I think MK would go down easily.

Steve GMan said:
Hm, that doesn't quite help my argument.

I still say Daredevil. Something about him just gives off a sense of calm and collective, while Moon Knight is crazy and hotheaded. If Daredevil were to be careful and watch himself, I think MK would go down easily.
I know it doesn't but I have to be fair. But I think the main argument for ourside is the fact that Daredevil is as you said always ahead of the game, and cool.

Spider-Man always makes stupid mistakes and doesn't think. Don't think that just because Moon Knight beat Spider-Man that he could beat DD. I know I've been supportive of Moon Knight this entire time, but you've gotta remember that Spider-Man's about as consistant power-wise as the ocean.

Moon Knight would beat DD.

TheManWithoutFear said:
and cool.
Please. Define..."cool".

DD.gif

Steve GMan said:
You people are just angry that you don't have a red leather jumpsuit with a popped collar like me and Daredevil.
You're right. I'm sorry. I wish I would look like some guy would hit on me with all tight. leather. being worn. :wink:

Please note I like Daredevil. This is just for fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back