Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this instead?)

Ultimate Daredevil or Ultimate MoonKnight

• Total voters
They should fight to the death. But the fight will be interrupted. I know it will.

I can't wait. I don't think it will be over Peter but I would love for MoonKnight to be working for SHIELD and Daredevil intervenes and reluctantly saves Spider-Man because he knows MoonKnight is ****ed up. But the fights gonna be awesome and with Daredevil being completely badass as seen in UXM and Ultimate Team-Up and Moonknight being a regular in USM, I doubt Daredevil's gonna show up just to get beaten.

Did they ever square off in 616?

Re: Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this inste

So this is actually happening??????

I pick DD.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Do you guys not vote just to spite me? I mean when this does go down you guys probably won't even talk about it and leave me to suffer trying to discuss it with myself? No one has an oppinion on who they want to win?

Between the two, I don't really care. Sorry. :(

Dude this is happening, it's so freakin cool!.
Oh and I say DD will kick moon knight's ***. (emotion of ultimate dd appearing finally!).

Daredevil will lose because he is blind. This is a major disadvantage when it comes to a fight. I mean how is he even gonna lay a hand on MK

Last edited:
I voted for Moon Knight partially to spite MwoF (I still love you, though) and mostly because Moonie is a more promising character in the ULTIMATE UNIVERSE. There's a lot to be done with both of the characters, but, with Daredevil... Why fix something that isn't broken? This time, Moon Knight will whipe the floor with DD. ;)

Goodwill said:
I voted for Moon Knight partially to spite MwoF (I still love you, though) and mostly because Moonie is a more promising character in the ULTIMATE UNIVERSE. There's a lot to be done with both of the characters, but, with Daredevil... Why fix something that isn't broken? This time, Moon Knight will whipe the floor with DD. ;)
I don't think it has anything to do with developing characters like you're looking into it. MoonKnight will be developed on his own and hopefully by the time this does happen. (I think I'm pretty confident with what he's all about now). Everytime Daredevil gets brought up in an Ultimate Conversation someone always has to chime in with "Why fix something that isn't broken". It's just not relevant to this fight. So, I say your reasoning sucks Goodz, but you can still vote for him just to spite me.:twisted:

Last edited:
i want moon knight to win 'cos he's crazy!!!!

but seriously, i have always prefered moon knight to daredevil so it would have to be spector for me

I'm gonna' go ahead and say Daredevil for this one. I just don't feel like I've gotten to see enough of him...Although, if this were to become a mini, we'd see plenty of both characters. So technically, whoever beat the crap out of the other wouldn't effect how much I enjoyed the story...

Hate it when I say something, end up thinking about it logically, and end up typing eight times as much as I wanted to...:roll:

Re: Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this inste

Go Moonknight

MoonKnight: You are meddleing in affairs far above you!

Daredevil: *glares*

Moonknight: You are only adding to the ---

Daredevil: (stands there as Moon Knight hits the floor, because he was to busy jabbing away about how DD is a poison to the city to notice the Billy club headed for his face) They're called super powers, look me up when you get some.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back