Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil (Why isn't Lindelof writing this instead?)

Ultimate Daredevil or Ultimate MoonKnight

• Total voters
10 votes for MoonKnight and not 1 plausible reason why he'd win. "Kewl"
some of these posts are of people on about who they prefer, some are on about who they think would win in a fight between them & some are on about it being a min series so not all these posts work for what your saying.

thinking about it now i think ult daredevil because ult moonknight hasn't got the tech stuff he has in 616 'verse

TheManWithoutFear said:
10 votes for MoonKnight and not 1 plausible reason why he'd win. "Kewl"

That's why I didn't vote.

I don't know why you made this poll. You will not be happy no matter what the outcome is.

UltimateE said:
That's why I didn't vote.

I don't know why you made this poll. You will not be happy no matter what the outcome is.
I'm not complainin that people voted for Spector. I just want to hear some reasons.

And why I made the poll? Because it's happening, I'm pysched, and it's something that can be discussed.

And I'm a DD fanboy

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't think it has anything to do with developing characters like you're looking into it. MoonKnight will be developed on his own and hopefully by the time this does happen. (I think I'm pretty confident with what he's all about now). Everytime Daredevil gets brought up in an Ultimate Conversation someone always has to chime in with "Why fix something that isn't broken". It's just not relevant to this fight. So, I say your reasoning sucks Goodz, but you can still vote for him just to spite me.:twisted:

Personally, this is the stronger argument. Who would win in a fight seems a little narrow for a discussion.

I still say Moon Knight because he's got all of those gadgets, though.

Hmmm...

I'd go with Daredevil. He has a lot more abilities, seemingly more superhero experiance. Plus he's smart, not that I'm saying moonknight isn't (although he is a bit unstable) and i think he'd find the way to take him down while avoiding his gadgets and so forth.

It really depends where they fight, what conditions.. If it's night time, or underground, or in a place with little light - or light that can be extinguished- then daredevil has the advantage and would probably come out on top.

Meh, I like DD more, althought ultimate moonlight looks a lot cooler. Suprisingly I liked daredevils grey and red costume from back in the mid 90s.
Anyways - go DD!

I think you're thinking too much about this fight, but you've got some good poitns about DD. While my money is still on Moon Knight, you make DD a formidable opponent.

Latest posts

Back