Ultimate Nightmare #5 discussion (spoilers)

Sentry Boy said:
Hi guys, I'm a new member, and I was just wondering if someone could do me a favor and post a pic of Vision? Or pm one to me or something. Thanks guys.
You're already automatically my favorite member, cuz of your Screen Name. :D

WELCOME! :p

Heh. Thanks man.

I'm not buying Nightmare or Secret in single issues, I'm waiting for the trade but I like to look in on it from time to time. Due to budget cut backs and such I'm only getting Ult FF, Ult X-men, Daredevil and Ultimates 2.

For those who wanted Ultimate Vision:
Vision.jpg

Warrior - awesome. Thanks for posting. :D

And Cad, wait until you read him speaking. Very spooky and weird.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Well, fun for me :D ....................... I think. :?
*whispering*you get to kill people** :wink:

Anywho's, these drawings are actually really cool. At least Hairsine's Vision looks cool....for the most part, that is. lol

Ok, late to the game (been kinda busy for a week or two)

And.. i've finally read the issue. It's probably all been said before, so I'll just say.. COR... that was a bit of a corker.

(and hey, quick reply box has gone, just me?)

Actually, one thing bugged me about the issue. Why did the Ultimates start a fight with the X-Men? Sam Wilson figured out why they were their straight away, and what dumb people they were, why open fire? They knew that they wouldn't kill them or that they would run away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewwwww yuck. I was just re-reading the Ultimate Nightmare issues and only now just realised that the cover on Red Guardians shield is made out of the skin from one of the scientists faces. (In #4 you can see it clearly). Did anyone else notice this?

Only thing I don't really like about Vision is his size... He's much larger than the other humans, which I don't really like at all.

Latest posts

Back