Ultimate "Oz"

TheManWithoutFear said:
I forgot about this... If Sinister wasn't part of the Trisk. Then maybe he could be a character too. Always preaching about the end of the world.
Sort of like the guy in the wheelchair was doing during his narrative spots on Oz half the time? Interesting concept. Veeeeery interesting.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Hill, loved that guy.

But I don't remember him preaching about the end of the world. I mean Sinister would be a crazy sob. Hill was pretty cool.
He was pretty cool. But some of the ways he was passing across his messages were a bit screwed up. I do remember at least one episode about the end of the world.

I say have some Ultimate DD villains like Jigsaw, Bushwacker, Bullseye, possiblely Purple Man. Owl is in the prison, running things on the inside. Punisher should also be there trying to clip other convicts. Make Gladiator the "hero", he's getting treatment and help from his parole officer Betsy and his lawyer Matt Murdock to help him deal with his "Roman Fantasy" delusions, but its hard staying sane while being surround of psychopaths

The Overlord said:
I say have some Ultimate DD villains like Jigsaw, Bushwacker, Bullseye, possiblely Purple Man. Owl is in the prison, running things on the inside. Punisher should also be there trying to clip other convicts. Make Gladiator the "hero", he's getting treatment and help from his parole officer Betsy and his lawyer Matt Murdock to help him deal with his "Roman Fantasy" delusions, but its hard staying sane while being surround of psychopaths

It's all deadly. Glad you bumped this up Overlord. I tried to keep only those "less super-powered" villains so I dunno how Purple Man would be toned down. Then again, it all depends on how these characters got in there. Love the Gladiator idea.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It's all deadly. Glad you bumped this up Overlord. I tried to keep only those "less super-powered" villains so I dunno how Purple Man would be toned down. Then again, it all depends on how these characters got in there. Love the Gladiator idea.

That's why I said "maybe" Purple Man. An OZ type title needs a crazy rapist villain and Purple man fits that bill. He would wear a collar while in prison that would surpress his powers.

It would also be cool if Melvin Potter was sharing a cell with Bushwacker, so Potter can see how far gone another human being can go and try harder to get help.

You know who would also be a good character to use in "Ultimate OZ" introduce Ultimate Tombstone. Just use him the way he was in his early appearances in 616 MU, before he got super powers. Lonnie Lincoln is a big, mean, ruthless, albino hitman who likes to beat his targets to death. He could be Owl's enforcer at Riker's.

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
You know who would also be a good character to use in "Ultimate OZ" introduce Ultimate Tombstone. Just use him the way he was in his early appearances in 616 MU, before he got super powers. Lonnie Lincoln is a big, mean, ruthless, albino hitman who likes to beat his targets to death. He could be Owl's enforcer at Riker's.
I'm unfamiliar with any details of tombstone. I know he was an albino but never even knew he had powers. Good thought on him though.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm unfamiliar with any details of tombstone. I know he was an albino but never even knew he had powers. Good thought on him though.

Click here for some info on Tombstone:
http://www.geocities.com/bulmasan/tombstone/tombstone.html

At first he was just a psycho hitman, then was exposed to some chemicals and became super strong and super durable.

The uutimate Tombstone would just be 616 Tombstone before he got the powers.

In the 616 universe Tombstone had Joe Roberstson from the Daily Bugle arrested and imprisoned. Roberstson was being protected by a con named "The Brute" in prison, until Tombstone beat the Brute death. It be cool in Ultimate OZ if Potter made friends with the Brute, but the Brute crossed the Owl and had Tombstone beat him to death.

Here is an orginal character I created for the ultimate OZ series, a corrupt prison guard named John Birch. Birch is in league with the Owl and helps him smuggle drugs in into the prison. owl then has his accountant wire Birch money into his bank account.

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
Here is an orginal character I created for the ultimate OZ series, a corrupt prison guard named Jason Birch. Birch is in league with the Owl and helps him smuggle drugs in into the prison. owl then has his accountant wire Birch money into his bank account.

Yes, we definitely need corrupt cops. Good call.

The Overlord said:
Thanks.

Let me ask you, would "Ultimate OZ" be a MK or MAX rated title?

Max. I mean I wouldn't even want to begin sugarcoating it. We're not talkin' about bad guys with good intentions, we're not talkin' about even guys with super-powers (this isn't the Trisk). These characters are desperate men with serious mental health issues and would do anything for survival.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Max. I mean I wouldn't even want to begin sugarcoating it. We're not talkin' about bad guys with good intentions, we're not talkin' about even guys with super-powers (this isn't the Trisk). These characters are desperate men with serious mental health issues and would do anything for survival.

Good call. Anyway I have an idea for a story arc called "Framed", in which tombstone before being busted by Spidey during an attempted hit, he puts into action a scheme that frames his old "pal" Joseph Roberstson for murder. While DD and spidey race to clear Robertson's name, Robertson befriends Gladiator and tries to survive.

Purple Man could just be in for murder, and most people just think he's a freak/mutant?Over the series he gradually turns the prison into his personal empire, except its very subtly done and viewers aren't really sure what he's up to. Towards the end of the first season he overthrows the owl, but he doesn't kill him. Killgrave's too arrogant to think that the Owl could be any threat to him because of his powers, so Purple ties him to the railings on the top floor of the prison as an example to anyone who could stand up to him.

Directly after this, Killgrave enlarges his control over the prison and instead of just his faction he tries to control everyone.Killgrave's not as powerful as he thinks, and a few people start to slip away......like Tombstone, Gladiator, Robertson, Punisher, and Sinister.A few cops as well.Tombstone's still(apparently) loyal to the Owl,and Killgrave thinks he controls him.Tombstone works his way up to Purple's top level and is one of his guards.Killgrave's control is getting weaker and weaker,yet he doesn't realize.Inmates are training every day, Purple's planning to pull off a jailbreak and try to use his new army to wrestle a piece of the underworld once they get out.

About a weak after he was overthrown the Owl's nearly dead from starvation and the beatings he got from Killgrave's men. Somehow he gets freed by Tombstone, so Purple(along with everyone else) wakes up one morning and suddenly Purple's symbol of power has gone walkies.Purple's goin' psycho, and everyone else thinks he killed him.Owl's followers start to come around, and they're not happy.Tombstone sends them all a message saying to ready at lunchtime cuz Killgrave's gonna make a speech,and when he does they're gonna riot.Killgrave's confidence is shot to **** as he thought he could control everyone, but clearly someone got past him.And if one person can,so can two?Or three?Lunchtime arrives and There's been a segment removed from the upper level, for Purple to make a speech from.Killgrave is walking towards it & every inmate is gathered below.Sinister and some other enforcer are flanking Killgrave.Suddenly, a gunshot rings out, and the Owl is thrown from the top level, dead from a shot to the head, right before Purple arrives at the edge.Crowd are going crazy,Purple doesn't know what the **** to do.Suddenly someone in the crowd shouts out "Purple murdered the Owl!Wring his neck!" Crowd turns into one giant brawl, some people running for cover, some tryin to get to the higher levels to either defend or attack Purple.Last shot of the episode is Tombstone with a gun in his hand, smiling.

Finale:The riots have been on for two hours.Tombstones guys have blocked all the doors to outside so Purple can't get out, and are operating like a guerilla force.Purple's hiding on the top floor, crying like a baby.His guys are getting massacred cuz they're still under his control and he can't do **** right now.One of his lieutenants,preferably Sinister, walks into his office and tells him to get it together if he wants to get out alive.Killgrave whines that he can't, he's not strong enough, blah blah blah.The guy is a complete mess."Lieutenant" tells him he can still win,but only if he stops acting like some little ***** being raped in the showers.He drops a syringe on the table and walks out.Its got MGH in it.Rets of the episode is all-out war between Purple and Tombstone, with Castle basically butchering anyone who comes his way, Gladiator and Robertson hiding until its over, Sinister making a run for it as soon as Purple's forces make an opening, and the inevitable "every single grudge that was ever mentioned being settled" stuff.Purple's crazy powerful now, and he ends up winning.He's got Tombstone prisoner, and he's making him do some pretty gruesome ****(would say what,but all-ages site and such :wink: ).Police load the prison with sleeping gas and burst in.Tombstone's built like a tank as opposed to the fairly physically weak Purple.We see SWAT teams breaking down the barricades and storming in, while Tombstone guts Purple like a fish.

End of Season One
:lol: just started writing and kinda lost control.......any thoughts?Think of each paragraph as an "episode."

The Overlord said:
Good call. Anyway I have an idea for a story arc called "Framed", in which tombstone before being busted by Spidey during an attempted hit, he puts into action a scheme that frames his old "pal" Joseph Roberstson for murder. While DD and spidey race to clear Robertson's name, Robertson befriends Gladiator and tries to survive.

Love the storyline. Love the DD/SM team up.

The Patriot said:
Purple Man could just be in for murder, and most people just think he's a freak/mutant?Over the series he gradually turns the prison into his personal empire, except its very subtly done and viewers aren't really sure what he's up to. Towards the end of the first season he overthrows the owl, but he doesn't kill him. Killgrave's too arrogant to think that the Owl could be any threat to him because of his powers, so Purple ties him to the railings on the top floor of the prison as an example to anyone who could stand up to him.

Directly after this, Killgrave enlarges his control over the prison and instead of just his faction he tries to control everyone.Killgrave's not as powerful as he thinks, and a few people start to slip away......like Tombstone, Gladiator, Robertson, Punisher, and Sinister.A few cops as well.Tombstone's still(apparently) loyal to the Owl,and Killgrave thinks he controls him.Tombstone works his way up to Purple's top level and is one of his guards.Killgrave's control is getting weaker and weaker,yet he doesn't realize.Inmates are training every day, Purple's planning to pull off a jailbreak and try to use his new army to wrestle a piece of the underworld once they get out.

About a weak after he was overthrown the Owl's nearly dead from starvation and the beatings he got from Killgrave's men. Somehow he gets freed by Tombstone, so Purple(along with everyone else) wakes up one morning and suddenly Purple's symbol of power has gone walkies.Purple's goin' psycho, and everyone else thinks he killed him.Owl's followers start to come around, and they're not happy.Tombstone sends them all a message saying to ready at lunchtime cuz Killgrave's gonna make a speech,and when he does they're gonna riot.Killgrave's confidence is shot to **** as he thought he could control everyone, but clearly someone got past him.And if one person can,so can two?Or three?Lunchtime arrives and There's been a segment removed from the upper level, for Purple to make a speech from.Killgrave is walking towards it & every inmate is gathered below.Sinister and some other enforcer are flanking Killgrave.Suddenly, a gunshot rings out, and the Owl is thrown from the top level, dead from a shot to the head, right before Purple arrives at the edge.Crowd are going crazy,Purple doesn't know what the **** to do.Suddenly someone in the crowd shouts out "Purple murdered the Owl!Wring his neck!" Crowd turns into one giant brawl, some people running for cover, some tryin to get to the higher levels to either defend or attack Purple.Last shot of the episode is Tombstone with a gun in his hand, smiling.

Finale:The riots have been on for two hours.Tombstones guys have blocked all the doors to outside so Purple can't get out, and are operating like a guerilla force.Purple's hiding on the top floor, crying like a baby.His guys are getting massacred cuz they're still under his control and he can't do **** right now.One of his lieutenants,preferably Sinister, walks into his office and tells him to get it together if he wants to get out alive.Killgrave whines that he can't, he's not strong enough, blah blah blah.The guy is a complete mess."Lieutenant" tells him he can still win,but only if he stops acting like some little ***** being raped in the showers.He drops a syringe on the table and walks out.Its got MGH in it.Rets of the episode is all-out war between Purple and Tombstone, with Castle basically butchering anyone who comes his way, Gladiator and Robertson hiding until its over, Sinister making a run for it as soon as Purple's forces make an opening, and the inevitable "every single grudge that was ever mentioned being settled" stuff.Purple's crazy powerful now, and he ends up winning.He's got Tombstone prisoner, and he's making him do some pretty gruesome ****(would say what,but all-ages site and such ).Police load the prison with sleeping gas and burst in.Tombstone's built like a tank as opposed to the fairly physically weak Purple.We see SWAT teams breaking down the barricades and storming in, while Tombstone guts Purple like a fish.

End of Season One
just started writing and kinda lost control.......any thoughts?Think of each paragraph as an "episode."
:shock: Did you write for Oz? Awesome.

Johnny Bravo said:

Finale:The riots have been on for two hours.Tombstones guys have blocked all the doors to outside so Purple can't get out, and are operating like a guerilla force.Purple's hiding on the top floor, crying like a baby.His guys are getting massacred cuz they're still under his control and he can't do **** right now.One of his lieutenants,preferably Sinister, walks into his office and tells him to get it together if he wants to get out alive.Killgrave whines that he can't, he's not strong enough, blah blah blah.The guy is a complete mess."Lieutenant" tells him he can still win,but only if he stops acting like some little ***** being raped in the showers.He drops a syringe on the table and walks out.Its got MGH in it.Rets of the episode is all-out war between Purple and Tombstone, with Castle basically butchering anyone who comes his way, Gladiator and Robertson hiding until its over, Sinister making a run for it as soon as Purple's forces make an opening, and the inevitable "every single grudge that was ever mentioned being settled" stuff.Purple's crazy powerful now, and he ends up winning.He's got Tombstone prisoner, and he's making him do some pretty gruesome ****(would say what,but all-ages site and such :wink: ).Police load the prison with sleeping gas and burst in.Tombstone's built like a tank as opposed to the fairly physically weak Purple.We see SWAT teams breaking down the barricades and storming in, while Tombstone guts Purple like a fish.

End of Season One
:lol: just started writing and kinda lost control.......any thoughts?Think of each paragraph as an "episode."

*Sigh* if only this would really happen.

Latest posts

Back