Ultimate Punisher...

If they're going to put back U-Punisher in a more significant role, it would probably be some just in some mini-series. I don't think you can get him more "Ultimized" than they did in the MAX series. An Ultimate Punisher comic would look tame in comparison to Ennis' book, since UU comics have to be PG.

cmdrjanjalani said:
If they're going to put back U-Punisher in a more significant role, it would probably be some just in some mini-series. I don't think you can get him more "Ultimized" than they did in the MAX series. An Ultimate Punisher comic would look tame in comparison to Ennis' book, since UU comics have to be PG.

Agreed. I said it before, but the Max Punisher and Max Supreme Power are as close as you can get to Ultimate books without putting the word "Ultimate" on the cover.

cmdrjanjalani said:

A very good, valid point!

Latest posts

Back