Ultimate Punisher...

So, Venom is supposed to come back in '05, right? I think I'm looking forward to this arc the most... Venom came in and immediately left, even picking up any plot lines that would lead to something interesting, save the fact that he is actually alive. I'm wondering what Brock has been up to all this time...

oi tosspot, Venom feeds off of Adreneline, (this is what you get for not following 616), that is the reason why he grabbed on to Brock in the first place. He then realised that Spidey had a higher Adreneline level. This goes back and forth until he kinda sticks with eddie.

I think Frank has a pretty high Adrenaline level in order to keep himself attacking when he has no real superpowers to talk of.

If this is the case, venom would be very interested in attaching himself to Frank, particularly with Castle's personality thrown into the mix.

Next time you wanna piss me off, makes sure you know your marvel history!!! :wink:

Goodwill said:
So, Venom is supposed to come back in '05, right? I think I'm looking forward to this arc the most... Venom came in and immediately left, even picking up any plot lines that would lead to something interesting, save the fact that he is actually alive. I'm wondering what Brock has been up to all this time...

NOOOOOOO!!! Venom is not appearing at ALL next year!

longshotjimlee said:
oi tosspot, Venom feeds off of Adreneline, (this is what you get for not following 616), that is the reason why he grabbed on to Brock in the first place. He then realised that Spidey had a higher Adreneline level. This goes back and forth until he kinda sticks with eddie.

I think Frank has a pretty high Adrenaline level in order to keep himself attacking when he has no real superpowers to talk of.

If this is the case, venom would be very interested in attaching himself to Frank, particularly with Castle's personality thrown into the mix.

Next time you wanna piss me off, makes sure you know your marvel history!!! :wink:

I think he just zinged you Dragonmaster....

icemastertron said:
You have point there; though I haven't seen or heard Punisher carry any 'sonic' weapons....

He wouldn't. It's not his style.

Goodwill said:
LS, could you be serious for at least five posts? Like, actually contribute something?

That was uncalled for.

Ice, I could've sworn someone said that Venom was showing up this year... Are you sure Bendis put the cabosh on that?

Goodwill said:
Ice, I could've sworn someone said that Venom was showing up this year... Are you sure Bendis put the cabosh on that?

Yes, go look at the first page in "USM plans for the future." He says it there.

Well, if any follow-up, I'd like it to be on Brock... It would seem that it was too rushed and for such a tear-jerker of an arc, it was overlooked.

Latest posts

Back