Ultimate Punisher !

SeAcoW said:
Okay clues about the guy punisher is gonna kill:

He was in 616 and there he didn't have any claws.

He "eats" people.

His real name is unknown.

Sabretooth?

Nope.

This freak has nothing to do with Wolverine. His a spidy villian.

His partners name is the same as the three first letters of a famous cartoon character.

Last edited:
Good :) As JB is gone, I have to do all the stuff by myself which sucks :(
I'm going the best I can to get a point, and I try spelling right the best I've learned.

Punisher 2 "From Russia With Love" Chapter One preview:

"Blood all over the place. People are looking scared at me. We gotta get out of here. 3 shots. I turn around, and see that that Dave is trying to hit something. The thing moves fast, and in a few secs it has a nice grip around Dave's neck. Dave looks scared at me. I'm stunned. "Like a father to me..," is his last sentence before...."

Is this the end for Punisher? Get yourself ready for THE action in Punisher 2. Comming soon!

I can probably help with spelling and such. PM me.

ProjectX2 help me out with spellings, added a few things an' ****. That dude rocks, thanks alot man. HERE IT IS PUNISHER 2 THE BEST FAN FIC EVER!

Part 1 - From Russia with love.

"If you can't get it all, take some of it."

A wise man once told me that. So that is what I gonna do, take a piece of Silvermane's big cake. Me trying to take out Silvermane was a stupid move. No, what I gotta do is get behind enemy lines. Gotta sneak in. I know.

Silvermane has a lot of contacts in Russia, most of 'em is hit men, cleaning up his dirt. He has this one favourite, can't remember his name only his looks. Big time claws, weird sharp teeth and all around animal looks. I have no freakin' idea what he is, but it it's not human. He drains the power out of people, turn them into ashes. The freak scares the hell outta me, did a couple of jobs with him, saw him getting shot several times. For some reason he is still Silvermane's *****. If I take him out, I can take the rest of Silvermane's crap out. Without him Silvermane is zero, and all the other gangs would take over. They don't fear Silvermane they fear Mor..Dammit can't remember that freaks name. Head hurts. It is said that his immortal, but in war I learned that there is no such thing as immortality. Even if I have to blow his brain out I'll do it.

All those memories are back. Good 'n' bad. Me and my family havin' a good time, me in the Gulf seeing buddies getting killed and the screams of all the people I've killed. I used to respect my victims. I really did. Silvermane once told me: "A man that doesn't respect life, doesn't deserve to live". That's my motto.

A few phone calls and Dave is ready with some false pass ports so we can fly to Russia without problems. I'm not up for any freakin' risks. Dave is great. Russia is perfect for someone like Silvermane; the whole country smell of guns, prostitutes and dead bodies. Somehow Dave manages to take the guns through the metal detector, even though we get pushed into the plane by all those fat people walking behind us. I must admit that I feel like drawing my butterfly and cut a little bit.
We get into a hot, stinky, and cheap like plane. Plane starts. I hate flying, gives me the creeps. If the plane goes down, you are no longer in control rather you will live or die. I need control. I feel sick just sitting here. Deadly silence.

Dave breaks it "Ey Frank, hows the head? Feelin' better? Remember sumthin' more?" Dave asks. "I'm fine. It's just… how'd we met?" I say to change this scary subject. He really seems to care. "Yo, met ya at a bar, you began talkin' about you needed a gun expert. And there I was, freakin' cool dude hehe. Dude, I hate to say this but you're like a father to me man. You literally raised me ya' know?" I can hear his piercing dinging as he smiles. "I... I…" I couldn't get the words out. I haven't thought things out. Maybe this is stupid. Where the hell was I going with this? No man can stop big time gangs. Maybe I should just go home. My God Anna I miss you so terribly. My Tim and Irene. Someone lays a hand on my shoulder. I can feel tears, weakness. "It's okay mayn. We're gonna be okay ya know?" Dave says.

NO. What the hell am I doing? He killed everything I loved. This is a case I'm gonna die for. I'm gonna pick out Silvermane's eyes out for what he did. I'm gonna kill his "family" just as he killed mine.

The speaker tells us that we will arrive in 5 minutes. Silence again, but not deadly this time. We get out as fast as we can, again hiding our weapons. A lot of poor people are sitting outside the airport trying to get money. All of 'em are controlled by the Mafia. Speaking of the Mafia they know we are here, see a lot of guys in black suits grabbing there phones. Gotta be some of Silvermane's *****es. I'm trying to be cool, but when a guy gets close up I gotta react. I grip the big guys hand, and press his arm until I break something.

Blood all over the place. People are looking scared at me. We gotta get out of here. 3 shots. I turn around, and see that that Dave is trying to hit something. The thing moves fast, and in a few secs it has a nice grip around Dave's neck. Dave looks scared at me. I'm stunned. "Like a father to me..," is his last sentence before he turns into ashes. I draw my Desert Eagle pointing and my smiling opponent. Russia sucks.

Comments ****ers!

Ultimate Punisher 2 Chapter 2: "Freaks" is comming soon I hope.

Good stuff. This is shaping up to be a good arc.

Thanks man.

Now gimme some comments of this one all of you ****ers. Kick me in the teeth if you hate, I don't give a **** anyway just gimme some respond, tell how ****ed my story is, tell me that i spell bad or something.

Or you could tell something cool, like my storys is freakin' awesome or something.

w00t projectx2 helped again with the better english :) so here is Ultimate Punisher 2 Chapter 2 "Freaks". Enjoy and remember to gimme a comment.

"Frank my friend, sorry for interrupting your date with your boyfriend." My mystery friend said. I just pointed my Deagle at him. I hear sirens, police are on their way. "Ah, you really don't remember me huh? Silvermane said something had changed you. Since you turned us into the FBI, S.H.I.E.L.D has been hunting me all over the world. Trust me that Captain America guy isn't funny to fight you know? Wanted me back for those bloody experiments. Ah, come on Frank don't gimme that stupid look. It's me Morlun. Remember the newspapers said that I would be S.H.I.E.L.D's version of X-men's Wolverine? Hahahaha, you gotta love the press."

I did remember. Morlun got second thoughts about all the experiments they did to his little Rumanian body when they tried to turn him into another of there soldier guys. What the hell is the point of all those soldiers anyway? Where were these guys when those gorillas killed my family? Where are they now? I kept my eyes on Morlun.

"Ah, you remember me now don't you Frank? I can see it in your eyes you know?" He licked the rest of Dave's ashes off his knife like fingers. Police coming closer, people are looking and kids are here too. Enough.

Before I even get to pull the trigger Morlun stands right in front of me and has removed my gun from my hand. "Small men don't play with big guns you know Frank?" After a hit in my face and a flight on a few meters I stand up with a broken nose.

On the way here Dave told me that there was a safe house a few blocks away. Showed me the place on the map. I gotta get there fast. Can't take out Morlun without my weapons, and Dave was carrying them. That hit Morlun gave me was pretty hard, my nose is bleeding terrible. My head is shaking; I really need some help here. With my last teeth I take out the splint of a smoke grenade. I need some cover, police are very close.

In the smoke and confusion I run into a side street and hide behind a container. I gather some strength and run towards my safe house. Make it to the stairs. Morlun must be gone by the time of now, but I can still hear the sirens. The police are probably trying to make people come down.

I get inside. Thank God, Dave has left some first aid boxes in the bathroom. I rap some bandage around my nose hoping that it will help. A TV. I turn it on and switch to the news channel. I see the logo of S.H.I.E.L.D., the press must have found out about Morlun. I don't get crap of what they say in Russian, all I see is some pictures of Captain America and other members of those "Ultimates". They gotta be in town, hunting down Morlun. If they take 'em out, I wouldn't even have to be here.

I take a shower, washes dirt, blood and Dave's ashes off. I can't even cry I feel so freakin' numb. Just lost my only friend and I can't even cry. What the hell have I become? I dry myself up and take a ****. I gotta reload some guns and try to find Morlun, but this time I gotta be prepared.

What the… the door bell is ringing. "Frank, we know you are in there." A voice says. Somehow I remember the voice. Where the hell have I heard that one before? "You got 3 seconds before we kick in the door. You are under arrest." The voice says again. Damn, I run all I can towards the weapon closet and grip a M16 and reload it as fast as I can. Point the red dot towards the front door. With a large bang, a lot of smoke the door is kicked in. I empty my mag towards my mystery enemy but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I try to kick and hit, but I can't see a thing. I get a kick in the stomach that makes me fall to the ground. That kick wasn't human. Another slam in the face makes me go down. A lot of smoke and smashed stuff is all around the place. I can't stand.

"As I was trying to say before soldier, you are under arrest"

Damn, the Ultimates weren't here for Morlun.

Nice introduction to the Ultimates. You're also getting better with your English. :D

I don't think I get enough responses on my work. We almost got a 1000 views, and I ask you PLEASE if you read it gimme a comment, good or bad. As I say as long as 1 guy like it, I will keep writing. So gimme a comment, good or bad kiddies.

Part 3/5: "Rookie" is gonna be up soon.

- What will Frank do as he faces S.H.I.E.L.D and Nick Fury himself? Will he be able to take care of himself even without Dave?

Part 4/5: "Truth" is also comming up someday :wink:

- Frank learns the truth about his family's dead. Was everything Silvermane told him a lie? And what does it have to do with the super soldier program?

WOW! Finally read the rest of this. I really like where your going. You're writing is getting better and better. I keep up with this series.

Thanks guys, really nice to hear from you! :D

"Truth" is gonna be it for the internet btw. :shifty:

Part 3 – Rookie

I wake up blind. I can't see nothing else in the dark, but the smell of blood and dust hang around this place. Light goes on, hurts my eyes. "3 times Medal of Honor, superior service medal, soldier's medal, Navy/Marine corps medal, combat action ribbon 3 times. Black belts in Aikido, Bando, Goju Ryu, Fong ngan, Jui jitsu, Tae Kwan do, u-ra-do and kung-fu. Impressive." I get my sight back and see Nick Fury walking around with a paper, reading out loud." Great to see you again Frank." He says smiling at me. "Damn, I was sorry to hear about your family. You had a great wife and some nice kids you know?" He said with a down tuned voice.

"Good to see you again too kiddo. Been a long time." I fake. I am placed in some kind of cell, with a green electro laser surrounding me. No doors. I am in chains, stuck to a metal chair and table. I've known Fury since he was 19. I taught him a few tricks before his final military tests. Never got any chance to get that close up though. "So, you are one of the big guys now eh Fury?" I said. "Let's not talk about me bro. Let's talk about YOU and the super hero stuff you've been doing lately." He said. You know we found your family messed up, and made a funeral for them. Even made a notice about it in the freakin' papers but you never showed up. Now we were just letting you play out your little hero thing but now it has to stop. You've been messing with Silvermane, a guy with contacts all over the world. It is even said that he has connection to "The Hand", "Hydra" and many other big organizations. We here at S.H.I.E.L.D have tried to take 'em down several times but with no luck. So Frank, what the hell makes you think that a 51 year old guy can do it?" Nick said.

I stared at him. "You son of a *****!" I went crazy trying to get out of my chains. "They got my family you little *****, what would you have done?" I screamed.
"Calm down Frank I warn you," Nick said calmly. "You are going to die for this Nick Fury." I said angrily. All the sudden I could feel multiple volts shocking through my entire body. "You shouldn't be talking like that Frank Castle." Nick said. "I was gonna give you a chance you know? But it seems like I'm gonna have to let to rot up in this place." The laser goes off and Nick walks out. And here sit stock in a hole with nothing. After a few hours a guy with glasses walks in as the lasers turn off. "You shouldn't be pissing Nick off like that Frank." He said.

"And now who the hell are you suppose to be kid?" I asked.
"My name's Clinton sir. Big fan. Also known as "Hawkeye", one of the "Ultimates" He said excitedly.
"Ahh one of those. Why the hell did you come here now?" I asked confused
"I've got a family too. I can't imagine how hard it is to lose 'em. I would also kill the person who was behind it too. When I was a rookie in the military I always looked up to you. You are legend to me brother." Hawkeye whispered. "He moved his head close-up to my ear. "I've fixed the power for you bro.".

"Wha...?" was all I got to say. All the sudden the light goes off, alarm is starting and the power cell is turned off. I look at Clint. He nods quickly; I look down and see my chains are opened. I run out. There's a lot of chaos, I hear people firing guns, I hear guards screaming and giant "booms" happens all the time. I must have been taken to the Russian S.H.I.E.L.D head prison. I've almost sneaked my way out of the prison to what looks like a harbour with small Navy boats floating, when I feel a boot hitting me hard the in head. I fall to the ground. "Very, VERY stupid move soldier." I hear a guy saying. I try to look up, and I see Captain America himself standing there. I dry some blood of my noise and smile "I finally got to meet you old piece of dirt." I say. He throws a hit at me but I get to grip his arm and throw him away. He rolls several meters, but quickly gets up again trying to hit me with kicks and punches. A few of 'em goes in. "You are too old for this Frank." Cap laughs.

"Sir?" I hear the voice of a soldier behind me saying. "Get out of here rookie!" Cap screams, giving me a chance to get a few hits in. "No, sir I gotta help you" he says nervously pointing his rifle at us. "Just hold him steady Captain." he says. "Shut up and get back to help the guys with the other escaping prisoner's, soldier." Cap screams at him. Captain America gets behind me and grips my neck almost breaking it. "Hold him like that sir." The soldier boy says and unlocks his weapon getting ready to fire. I'm almost out of air from Cap holding my neck hard, but I gain all my last power in one last Judo-throw. Just as the boy fires his weapon, I throw Captain Americas big body over my shoulder letting him take the bullets. I hear a pain scream from the Captain as he falls bleeding to the ground. I hear the soldier boy screaming "Nooo!" as he throw down his gun and runs fast towards the hurt Captain. I turn my back to both of them, give the ground a spit and leave in one of the Navy small boats. Rookies. Ha!

I loved this capter myself, I can almost see Caps face down there as he get his *** kicked by a normal guy. Hmm, maybe Frank isn't that normal after all.

Next chapter "Truth" is gonna blow the internet away.

Pandrio said:
:D cap got his *** kicked :D
awesome chapter only a little short maybe, oh what am i talking about, awesome:D

Thanks bro. About the short thing, my friend Projectx2 had to get it PM'ed in 2 chapters 'cuz their was too many letters. But it came out short for some ****ing reason. I'm working hard on getting chapter 4 "Truth" to fit in atm. It scares me man :shifty:

Thanks for the comment Pandrio!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back