Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
ULTSM108.jpg

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #108
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Penciled by MARK BAGLEY
Cover by MARK BAGLEY & RICHARD ISANOVE
"ULTIMATE KNIGHTS"
Ultimate Daredevil's plan to bring down the Kingpin—permanently—kicks into gear, but Peter Parker has more immediate worries when an armed and masked vigilante bursts into Midtown High School looking for Spider-Man! Who is this man called Ronin and what does he want with our beleaguered web-spinner? Part 3 (of 5)
32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

Re: Ultimate Ronin! YES, REALLY!

Don't forget the fact that this is now 5 parts, instead of 3.

Also, this is further reason why Bendis should not be allowed to write USM anymore.

Why is Ronin suddenly such an awesomely popular character? She (he? whoever it is now) wasn't particularly interesting. And now everyone's all like "ULTIMIZATION LOL" and playing guessing games with him/her.

I'm excited for Ultimate Knights, but I see no reason for Ronin to be dragged into the story.
Guess we'll see how this goes in a few months.

Wait, how can Bendis create a character and then Ultimize said character himself only like, a year after he introduced the character in 616?

Wait, how can Bendis create a character and then Ultimize said character himself only like, a year after he introduced the character in 616?

Because he is Bendis....

I don't think Ronin should be Ultimatize, why? I mean...he don't even know about the new Ronin and we have ANOTHER?
I want to like Bendis, but he keeps pulling me back

Last edited:
Because he is Bendis....

I don't think Ronin should be Ultimatize, why? I mean...he don't even know about the new Ronin and we have ANOTHER?
I want to like Bendis, but he keeps pulling me back

I don't think that Bendis wants us to like him. Secretly, he's extremely masochistic. How else do you explain the clone saga?

:arrgh:

Good lord, yesterday I was complaining about Ronin being too repetitive and literally faceless in 616. And... well, wow.

Ronin's not even a character, it's just a costume! o_O

A costume that in the Ultimateverse looks eerily similiar to Ultimate Shang-Chi's. Hmm.

Could someone officially pronounce Ronin as the new Xorn?

Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me. . .

There's 40 ******* years of continuity to pick from and Bendis chooses to ultimitize a character that's a year old. . .that was created by him!?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN!

Another sucky costume redesign. *sigh*

I hope to God that that is either another personality of Moon Knight, or Iron Fist in disguise as he's a criminal...

It better not be Echo.

Latest posts

Back