Ultimate Secret #3 delayed over 3 months to 9/21

Goodwill said:
So, does this mean that the alleged rumor that Millar was having Ellis rewrite the script so he could squeeze somethings in Ultimate Fantastic Four is false?
I'm thinking that is the real reason. :evil:

Well, they've said nothing about it... Don't you think that Millar would step up to the plate and help his boy Bendis with all of the fans jumping on him for that?

Goodwill said:
Well, they've said nothing about it... Don't you think that Millar would step up to the plate and help his boy Bendis with all of the fans jumping on him for that?
Yeah, Millar not stepping up to defend Bendis when he can seems out of character.

Goodwill said:
Could it be that Bendis is actually covering up for Millar?

Originally Ultimate Secret was supposed to be out December 2004. But the release date got pushed back because they, Marvel, wanted to have all issues in hand before putting out the series. Now they tell us that Ult. Secret is going to be delayed over 3 months.......how is that possible, when the whole series was "supposedly" completed by the time the first issue hit the stands. The only thing that makes sense is that they made a complete rewrite.

eroz said:
Could it be that Bendis is actually covering up for Millar?

Don't you think if that was the case, as a friend and co-worker, Millar would say something? What difference would it make if it was Millar's fault instead of Bendis'?

So I recently posted that delays could be good and bad but I can't help but be upset about this one. I was really excietd for this event and it seems that it has taken a back burner to the House of M event. Perhaps Marvel sees this as lesser than Marvel's 616 event, and that is unfair to the fans of the Ultimate Universe. It also looks like they are using this event to combat Infinite Crisis for DC maybe, so that Marvel can have to different mega events and hope to beat out DC in sales, as they often do.

Latest posts

Back