Ultimate solicitations for December, 2005

Pandrio said:
Unless its shown that Ultimate and 616 are in the same multiverse. (This is still a question, right?)

Not as far as the Ultimate creators go. Its possible it could happen in the future, but clearly this Zombie world is a different reality altogether not connected to 616, given that this world's version of Cap is Colonel America...and the fact that they're all zombies. I doubt they'd try a Ultimate/616 crossover anytime soon after the fan uproar due to UFF's Crossover arc, as many though it was a 616 crossover. Maybe it was part joke, part testing the waters of such an idea on Millar's part. And now that the fans have given their answer, don't think they'll be bringing the two together anytime soon.

I was just pointing out that it hasn't been shown that they are in different multiverses (yet). However, I do think that they should remain very seperate. An Ultimate/616 crossover would suck.

Pandrio said:
I was just pointing out that it hasn't been shown that they are in different multiverses (yet). However, I do think that they should remain very seperate. An Ultimate/616 crossover would suck.

It can't be shown they're in different multi-verses, at least in any comic, as that would constitute a crossover. All we can go on is the creators' words for that.

Okay, I didn't know how they could possibly do that, but I thought they might be able to. Well, to get back on topic, uuuuuummmmmmm, I got nothing :lol: .

Eta?

Anyone knows when the two TPBs will be released? (USM Vol. 14 and UG:S)

Also, what exactly is USM 1/2?

Raverzel said:
Anyone knows when the two TPBs will be released? (USM Vol. 14 and UG:S)

Also, what exactly is USM 1/2?

December, I think. Probably near the end of the month.

The 1/2 issue was printed in Wizard and involves Spidey fighting Iron Fist.

UXM/Ultimates Handbook-Awesome. I'll be getting this.

UFF #26-Looks great. Can't wait to see Namor.

UXM/UFF-Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I really like the cover...

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #1-With Damien Lindelof writing this EVERYONE should be excited about it. It's gonna kick ***.

moonmaster said:
UXM/Ultimates Handbook-Awesome. I'll be getting this.
Indeed it is.

moonmaster said:
UFF #26-Looks great. Can't wait to see Namor.
I can't either. He looks great, arc sounds awesome.

moonmaster said:
UXM/UFF-Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I really like the cover...
It's not you. I also love it, and E, too. It's just that coloring....

moonmaster said:
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #1-With Damien Lindelof writing this EVERYONE should be excited about it. It's gonna kick ***.
It shall kick major taill ***!

Oh, great. ANOTHER Ultimate title that isn't labled Ultimate. They better not make this a habit! :lol: Intresting premise, though. And nobody writes zombies like Kirkman. :wink:

DIrishB said:
This has been done before? What other Ultimate-related book went without the word Ultimate in the title?

I believe it was Trouble and possibly Marvel Boy.

DIrishB said:
Oh ok, the not quite official mentions. And I thought it was in Exiles as well, but never heard about anything like that in the other titles.

There was a scene during the Timebreakers arc where the Exiles are looking at loadsa small screens of various worlds, and one has Jean&Scott in their Ultimate costumes.

Latest posts

Back