Ultimate solicitations for December, 2005

Johnny Bravo said:
There was a scene during the Timebreakers arc where the Exiles are looking at loadsa small screens of various worlds, and one has Jean&Scott in their Ultimate costumes.

Yeah, thats the one I meant. What about the Marvel Boy and Trouble? Never even heard of Trouble. Was this an actual book or just an arc name?

DIrishB said:
Yeah, thats the one I meant. What about the Marvel Boy and Trouble? Never even heard of Trouble. Was this an actual book or just an arc name?

A book written by Mark Millar about Peter Parker's parents. I haven't read it, but E reviewed it.

ProjectX2 said:
A book written by Mark Millar about Peter Parker's parents. I haven't read it, but E reviewed it.

Apparently, Trouble was 616 according to Millar. It was very poorly recieved so they wrote it out of continuity. A few people said it was the Ultimate version instead (Like me :lol: ), but it was simply a rumor.

Marvel Boy was the "prototype" Ultimate title, but it may be completely written out with Secret talking more about the Kree. Who knows, though?

Trouble wasn't that bad.

And if Millar said it was 616, he's on crack. Bucky appears at the end of the last issue, which is why some speculated it was an Ultimate story.

It may not be an Ultimate story, but it surely isn't 616.

Re: Jan. 2006 solits

icemastertron said:
Surprised no one asked yet, and before anyone asks, the solits will be coming online next week.

For January?

Re: Jan. 2006 solits

icemastertron said:
Yeap, like the title in the post says. :D

Ah...I'm not used to having to check those.

I wish I could adjust the size of the text there.

ULTFF026.jpg

These two need a hug methinks

I still don't get why they couldn't number the UXM/UFF story like a UXM issue.

UltimateE said:
I still don't get why they couldn't number the UXM/UFF story like a UXM issue.
I still don't get that either. But since someone says the next one is UFF/UXM....but still, that's no excuse for not numbering it.

icemastertron said:
I still don't get that either. But since someone says the next one is UFF/UXM....but still, that's no excuse for not numbering it.

That's dumb too...hasn't it been established that people who had subscriptions to UXM would be receiving these issues?

UltimateE said:
That's dumb too...hasn't it been established that people who had subscriptions to UXM would be receiving these issues?

If that's the case, then I will be extremely happy. Originally, I wasn't going to get these issues and, at the same time, I was displeased that I wouldn't be getting an issue of UXM those two months. So, yeah, if these two issues are being sent, I'll be pretty excited.

Also, is this something having to do with Marvel's "Gold Standard" deal? They said something about having more issue 1's.

Goodwill said:
If that's the case, then I will be extremely happy. Originally, I wasn't going to get these issues and, at the same time, I was displeased that I wouldn't be getting an issue of UXM those two months. So, yeah, if these two issues are being sent, I'll be pretty excited.

Also, is this something having to do with Marvel's "Gold Standard" deal? They said something about having more issue 1's.

I'm still wondering if these will be sent to replace the missing UXM issue in December. And possibly replace an UFF issue in February.

ULTMATE WOLVERINE VS. HULK #1 (OF 6)
Written by DAMON LINDELOF
Pencils & Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
Damon Lindelof, co-creator of the hit TV series Lost teams with superstar artist Leinil Francis Yu to bring their storytelling magic to a tale that will rock the Ultimate Universe! Dr. Bruce Banner has been presumed dead since his execution, following his murderous rampage through Manhattan as the Hulk. But when reports start cropping up of an unidentified creature appearing around the globe, Nick Fury begins to get worried. Not because Banner can turn from man to unstoppable monster in seconds...but because Banner's existence is the one secret that can bring down Fury. Fury turns to the only man he can trust: Wolverine. And he's only too glad to take care of Banner—by any means necessary.
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.99
IN STORES 12/21/05

I thought it was Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine? When did it become Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk?

Eventually, it will be called Ultimate Wolverine.

Latest posts

Back