Ultimate Solicitations for February, 2006

TheManWithoutFear said:
What Project said. Whoever you heard it from is terribly wrong. And if it's not Sabertooth... well that's just redundant to have more characters with "claws".

Absolutely. The first has manly qualities to it,too. That and the fact that the claws aren't coming from any finger tips signifies that this can't be Deathstrike, either. How many characters from Wolverine's past are male with four claws coming from his knuckles? Seriously...

Goodwill said:
Absolutely. The first has manly qualities to it,too. That and the fact that the claws aren't coming from any finger tips signifies that this can't be Deathstrike, either. How many characters from Wolverine's past are male with four claws coming from his knuckles? Seriously...

Kidding. Just Kidding. :D

Its Sabretooth, no doubt about that.

First of all, he hasn't been seen since the end of the Return of the King arc where Wolverine relieved him of his head. So apparently, a portion of the time between then and now Sabretooth spent growing back his head and neck together. Now he's finally caught up to Wolverine (who apparently isn't too hard to find since all these people from his past keep popping into his life) and intends to do some damage, but will most likely just end up getting his *** kicked...again.

Second, he's the only villain directly tied to Wolverine's past with four claws...hell, he's the only Ultimate villain with four claws.

Third, the way the solicitation reads, it can't be anyone but Sabretooth.

Conclusion:

Its Sabretooth.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I love the deductive reasoning DIrishB.

I should get a larger role in UC: Law and Order due to that detective work right there, besides the stoner loser. Or not if you want to go for realism.

I don't think it's gonna be a cleancut Sabertooth comes back and gets his *** kicked. I'm hopeing he lets slip more about Logan's past.

I agree, I'm sure he'll actually give Wolverine a good fight (as he did otherwise except in RoTK when Wolverine just walked up and sliced off his head...if it was so easy, why not do that everytime). Perhaps he'll have grown his head back, then had adamantium implanted over his skeleton as well, or at least specific parts, like his neck, to prevent another beheading. Either way, I'm sure he'll have attempted to upgrade himself in some way. If nothing else, Sabretooth has a major inferiority complex when it comes to Wolverine, and it seems to make sense that with each loss to Logan, he tries to do something that'll insure victory for him the next time. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out Sabretooth underwent the same adamantium treatment Logan did to truly be his equal, at least in his opinion. Its just he keeps forgetting Wolverine is "The best at what he does", whatever the hell that is.

ProjectX2 said:
Well, the person you heard from is wrong. Sabertooth had four claws in his first appearance.

Hum, no.

He got four claws toward the very end of the Weapon X arc, in UXM 11 or so. He doesn't display them in his earlier appearances in that arc (though he might have kept them in reserve, who knows) and he definetly didn't have them in UTU, his first official apperance.

Otherwise, yeah, obviously it's Sabertooth on the cover. It better be. I couldn't bear the thought of a second imbecile running around with four claws! ;)

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
I love the deductive reasoning DIrishB.

I don't think it's gonna be a cleancut Sabertooth comes back and gets his *** kicked. I'm hopeing he lets slip more about Logan's past.

Why else would someone write him back into the plot but to give Wolverine a little bit more significance. I think there'll definitely be more than just a fight between Wolverine and Sabertooth when he returns. Hell, Storm's gonna be there for the ride, so that in itself means there's gonna be some drama.

DIrishB said:
I should get a larger role in UC: Law and Order due to that detective work right there, besides the stoner loser. Or not if you want to go for realism.

Umm....how about dectective stoner loser?

Seriously, I'm running out of ways to have you randomly appear in every arc, I many have to make you and Doc detectives.

Like a Citizens on patrol type of story

Latest posts

Back